/* */

PDA

View Full Version : asalaamu alaykum waRahmatullahi waBarakaatuh (from California)

SorayaCali
02-29-2012, 08:48 PM
Hello, I'm Soraya from Argentina originally, living in California now. I was recommended to come here from here: Islamic Life forums (I'm SorayaK on there) so I thought I'd drop by and try it out. Hope I'm not intruding or anything.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
02-29-2012, 09:17 PM
asalaamu alaykum waRahmatullahi waBarakaatuh. Welcome to the site sister. Maybe you can share your story of how you converted to Islam here?

جوري
02-29-2012, 09:17 PM
:welcome: aboard sis..enjoy your stay..

Ramadan90
02-29-2012, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SorayaCali
Hello, I'm Soraya from Argentina originally, living in California now. I was recommended to come here from here: Islamic Life forums (I'm SorayaK on there) so I thought I'd drop by and try it out. Hope I'm not intruding or anything.
You are more than welcome here sister. You will definitivly enjoy our company here.:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
02-29-2012, 09:34 PM
Walaykum salaam Warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Welcome to the (in my opinion) BEST ISLAMIC FORUM on the interwebs... I really like it here, and though you may feel frutrated in getting your post count up to 50, once you get there - there're all sorts of goodies wating for you :)

Scimi

Haya emaan
03-01-2012, 03:36 PM
walaikum assalam warahmatullah wabarkatahu

welcome to the IB family

hope you will have a beneficial stay here

SorayaCali
03-02-2012, 10:42 AM
Well my reversion story is nothing exciting. I reverted a few months ago on my last trip to Argentina. Argentina has a substantial population of muslims, and since Im Jewish, Ive always lived near them (Argentine Jewish communities tend to be near to the muslim ones, though they aren't exactly friendly) and had muslim friends, even in the height of anti muslim feelings in Argentina. They eventually persuaded me and I reverted. Though it's not without problems, as I have a son and a non muslim ex husband.

ardianto
03-02-2012, 11:05 AM
Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Does Argentina have substantial population of Muslims?. I never know it, but I am glad to hear it.

SorayaCali
03-02-2012, 11:08 AM
Yeah it does, around a million, almost the same size as the jewish population. Argentina inherited muslims originally of exiles from the Reconquista and in more recent times Argentina has been an immigrant magnet, so it gets a lot from the arab world. My moms arab in fact, a Yemenite.

Ramadhan
03-02-2012, 05:35 PM
:sl:

Welcome to IB forum, and welcome back to Islam!
:)

Please stroll around, there may be plenty of gems of threads for you, and hopefull we can learn from you and vice versa.

SorayaCali
03-02-2012, 05:55 PM

Aprender
03-02-2012, 06:10 PM
Bienvendia!

Qué parte de Argentina?
It is very nice to have you here. You are not intruding at all. I am happy to meet a new precious sister here on this forum. May Allah make it easy for you and fill your heart with His continuous love, remembrance and strengthen your faith in Him. Ameeeeeeen.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-02-2012, 06:29 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam wa Rahmatullaah wa Barahkaatuh

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy yourself here and find it beneficial towards yourself insha'Allaah

and naa sis your not intruding, your in fact most welcome to the forum, great to have another sis on board, alhamdulilaah.

SorayaCali
03-02-2012, 06:31 PM
Córdoba realidad. Yo vivo dentro y fuera de los EE.UU. y Argentina :)

And I'm happy to meet you too. Hope we can chat, admittedly I'm here to make friends.

Periwinkle18
03-02-2012, 07:17 PM
:welcome: to the forum sister hope u learn lots n lots :)

sis muslimah
03-02-2012, 07:56 PM
:wa:

:welcome: to the forum sis =) hope you have an enjoyable and beneficial stay

SorayaCali
03-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome but I cannot stay, I know I just came, but I'm seriously re-thinking my beliefs do to my experience here so I'd be dishonest to continue as I've presented myself.

Beardo
03-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Another Cali joins the board, masha-Allah. Welcome to the Forums! You're definitely not intruding. We appreciate everyone on here. Welcome aboard, Sister! We hope you enjoy your stay. :statisfie

peace_maker
03-02-2012, 09:02 PM
Welcome to forums, sister. Pleased to have you with us. :)

SorayaCali
03-02-2012, 09:43 PM
Thanks again everyone, but I think I'm leaving Islam so I'm sorry for getting in your hair and leaving so quickly.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-02-2012, 09:53 PM
Thanks again everyone, but I think I'm leaving Islam so I'm sorry for getting in your hair and leaving so quickly.
Your are welcome sister...

But could you kindly state your reasons, perhaps members can answer/advice God willingly..

SorayaCali
03-02-2012, 10:02 PM
Your are welcome sister...

But could you kindly state your reasons, perhaps members can answer/advice God willingly..
I don't think I can reconcile it with my views on homosexuality, in particular with my sister. I'd just be living a lie.

جوري
03-02-2012, 10:08 PM
Islam's views on the matter are final and there's no compulsion in religion. It is a matter of what you desire most and love most for one is always renderd with what they love. There were those who endured having their wives killed in front of them and they left in the desert sun and branded like animals to renounce their faith and they didn't and there are others who choose what satan beautifies to them of worldly lure. God gave us free will.. I certainly wish you luck with your choice and decision maybe it is for the best you found out early as this religion and the Quran are the criterion and will cause a great divide..

best,

SorayaCali
03-02-2012, 10:12 PM
Thank you ßlµêßêll, you are very kind in your words. I'm not mad at you guys, you guys did me a service kicking me in the pants and making me see reality.

جوري
03-02-2012, 10:16 PM
I don't believe I have said anything offensive to you and you're welcome to point out to me where I have done so.. in fact I'd go so far to say you'd directed the most insults to me. I however, can't modulate Islam to suit your personal feelings. As I said it comes down with what you want most. And I don't believe that you'll find the views any different in Judaism or Christianity..
It isn't ideal obviously that a new Muslim is turned off so quickly but I think for what it is worth that it is better to find out early where you stand as Islam is a complete way of life and not something for saturday or sunday or mere holidays..

I sincerely wish you the best with whatever path you choose..

SorayaCali
03-02-2012, 10:21 PM
No no no, you haven't offended me in the least. That's not what I meant. You've just given me a rude awakening and I thank you for not. I am embarrassed honestly for making this decision and for wasting your guys time, but still, thank you very much.

As I said it comes down with what you want most. And I don't believe that you'll find the views any different in Judaism or Christianity.
My family is jewish ethnically but we're atheist all pretty much now. I guess I'll just go back to that.

It isn't ideal obviously that a new Muslim is turned off so quickly but I think for what it is worth that it is better to find out early where you stand as Islam is a complete way of life and not something for saturday or sunday or mere holidays..
To be honest that's what I'm used too. This may seem pathetic, but I couldn't probably take a full committment anyway.

And I wish you all luck too, I have no hard feelings towards you.

جوري
03-02-2012, 10:28 PM
No no no, you haven't offended me in the least. That's not what I meant. You've just given me a rude awakening and I thank you for not. I am embarrassed honestly for making this decision and for wasting your guys time, but still, thank you very much.
I don't think you've wasted anyone's time I think you're the one who made the most time investment. It is obviously a sad thin when someone swings in and out of religion but maybe it just means if/when you reflect on your choices that you'll either come back with unwavering resolve or decide this isn't for you and Islam is a life long commitment where our faith wavers, takes shapes and forms, sometimes deep, sometimes superficial.. sometimes superficial of deep or deep of superficial however through the thick and thin of it, faith should be strong and unwavering at the very core.. so take this time to think of what brought you to Islam and if it is worth having a paradigm shift for..

My family is jewish ethnically but we're atheist all pretty much now. I guess I'll just go back to that
You know best what suits you..

To be honest that's what I'm used too. This may seem pathetic, but I couldn't probably take a full committment anyway.
you're still on a journey I don't think you have arrived to your destination yet..

And I wish you all luck too, I have no hard feelings towards you.
Thank you..

best,

SorayaCali
03-02-2012, 10:39 PM
I don't think you've wasted anyone's time I think you're the one who made the most time investment.
True, I've wasted months of time and energy I could have used on something else. But still I feel bad getting in you peoples hair.

Ramadhan
03-03-2012, 01:16 AM
True, I've wasted months of time and energy I could have used on something else. But still I feel bad getting in you peoples hair
Actually your brief presence is very beneficial to us.

It is a kick in the pants for most of us, in that we realize that we have been very very fortunate that we are still able to hold on to our deen and faith while others waver in and out of faith. It is a blessings from Allah that even if we spend eternal life thanking Allah, it will never be enough.

So thank you actually, you have opened our eyes how fragile eeman can be and how shallow we all can be, this hopefully will make us stronger in our eeman.

TrueStranger
03-03-2012, 01:24 AM
True, I've wasted months of time and energy I could have used on something else. But still I feel bad getting in you peoples hair.
Any time spend on Islam is never a waste of energy or time. I hope you re-evaluate your decision.

SorayaCali
03-03-2012, 01:51 AM
Actually your brief presence is very beneficial to us.

It is a kick in the pants for most of us, in that we realize that we have been very very fortunate that we are still able to hold on to our deen and faith while others waver in and out of faith. It is a blessings from Allah that even if we spend eternal life thanking Allah, it will never be enough.

So thank you actually, you have opened our eyes how fragile eeman can be and how shallow we all can be, this hopefully will make us stronger in our eeman.
Glad I could help I guess.

SorayaCali
03-03-2012, 03:42 AM
Is it possible to have my user name deleted, possibly all my post too? I caused way too much drama and would like to be free from it and to free you guys from it. Thanks.

Hamza Asadullah
03-03-2012, 04:11 AM
Is it possible to have my user name deleted, possibly all my post too? I caused way too much drama and would like to be free from it and to free you guys from it. Thanks.
Soraya what attracted you to Islam in the first place? I would like to know if you dont mind.

جوري
03-03-2012, 04:14 AM
Why don't you sleep on tonight? Everything will be clean and better in the morning insha'Allah..
Don't make any decisions out of emotions whether embracing something, leaving something or even how you view the members here... people are impassioned where ever you go.. so take it easy Soraya..

peace

SorayaCali
03-03-2012, 05:00 AM
Soraya what attracted you to Islam in the first place? I would like to know if you dont mind.
Well, my friends mostly, who were there for me. Eventually they convinced me.

Why don't you sleep on tonight? Everything will be clean and better in the morning insha'Allah..
Don't make any decisions out of emotions whether embracing something, leaving something or even how you view the members here... people are impassioned where ever you go.. so take it easy Soraya..

peace
I don't want to leave Islam anymore, I think I was in emotional haste. But I've caused so much drama here, I'm sure I'm not wanted. I am going to sleep on it and think about it for sure.

Abz2000
03-03-2012, 06:20 AM
:) thank you for putting me to ease, i was feeling bad and wondered if i could have been less direct when i saw you felt hurt by the response you got from some of us. we do sometimes come across toughened trolls and therefore go into instant guarded mode. you seem to be totally new and sincere in your search, something that seemed to pass us by. i hope you understand.
please feel free to ask questions and also join us in the official jokes thread to lighten up a bit.
most people here are wonderful and eager to help and give support if they see a sincere brother or sister who is struggling in their search, i'm sure you'll realize that soon if you get to know everyone.

again, apologies for anything i may have said that was insensitive :p
and hope to see you posting away tomorrow.
peace,

your brother Abz

MustafaMc
03-03-2012, 06:26 AM
I don't want to leave Islam anymore, I think I was in emotional haste. But I've caused so much drama here, I'm sure I'm not wanted. I am going to sleep on it and think about it for sure.
We are all emotional at times. We do not want you to leave Islam or the forum in haste. I can understand your being upset about the Islamic view on certain topics from your own personal perspective, but there are certain things that are considered permissable (halal) and others that are forbidden (haram). Islam is a way of life that we believe was given to us by God to show us how to live our lives, the proper beliefs to have about the unseen, and how to worship our Creator. It is not an easy decision to become a Muslim as it is not popular and it is sometimes a lonely journey, but I believe it is the right decision. I am the only Muslim in my entire family (except for my wife) and my own son is agnostic. The only Muslims I see during the week are those I see during Jumuah salah on Friday, but still my hope and prayer is to remain a Muslim until my final breath.

CosmicPathos
03-03-2012, 06:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
:) thank you for putting me to ease, i was feeling bad and wondered if i could have been less direct when i saw you felt hurt by the response you got from some of us. we do sometimes come across toughened trolls and therefore go into instant guarded mode. you seem to be totally new and sincere in your search, something that seemed to pass us by. i hope you understand.
please feel free to ask questions and also join us in the official jokes thread to lighten up a bit.
most people here are wonderful and eager to help and give support if they see a sincere brother or sister who is struggling in their search, i'm sure you'll realize that soon if you get to know everyone.

again, apologies for anything i may have said that was insensitive :p
and hope to see you posting away tomorrow.
peace,

your brother Abz
I second that.

It seems things got out of control because of the nature of that thread, where we were dealing with an older member of this forum.

Hope to see you as a Muslim posting away on these forums.

Peace.

SorayaCali
03-03-2012, 05:48 PM
So you guys aren't mad at me or anything?

Periwinkle18
03-03-2012, 06:12 PM
y would we be mad at you?? :)

TrueStranger
03-03-2012, 06:23 PM

Not at all. I think everyone is thankful that you are still here.:statisfie

SorayaCali
03-03-2012, 06:47 PM
Well I went all emo on you guys, I'm totally embarrassed. I caused too much drama

Abz2000
03-03-2012, 06:48 PM
lol at mad at you, was pleased to see your post :)

SorayaCali
03-03-2012, 06:53 PM
I hope I can put all this behind me and continue on here

Periwinkle18
03-03-2012, 06:59 PM
I hope I can put all this behind me and continue on here
you will inshaAllah we're hea wont let u remember it again :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Not at all! Your most welcome on board!

A fresh beginning for the sister, Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy yourself here and find it beneficial towards yourself sister!

Feel free to ask all questions you may have in mind and members will answer to their best of ability..God willingly..

SorayaCali
03-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Thanks! Admittedly I still want to make friends here and converse with you guys.

- Qatada -
03-03-2012, 09:28 PM
:salamext:

any sisters wanting to chat with her on instant messenger might also want to private message her.

MustafaMc
03-03-2012, 11:47 PM
No, I am not mad at you. I am glad that you have returned.

SorayaCali
03-04-2012, 12:28 AM
any sisters wanting to chat with her on instant messenger might also want to private message her.
Yeah anyone is welcome to talk to me :)

Hamza Asadullah
03-04-2012, 01:17 AM
Yeah anyone is welcome to talk to me :)

My sister you are part of this forum just like everyone else so do not feel you are imposing or causing anyone any inconveience etc. You are free to share and express your views and opinions and to ask questions as nuch as you like as long as we all treat one another like we ourselves would like to be treated.

You are also a Muslim meaning that you are part of one Muslim Ummah, so we are in fact all one!

SorayaCali
03-04-2012, 01:22 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm still a little stunned you guys are so nice after my little meltdown.

Galaxy
03-04-2012, 02:38 AM
WA ALAYKUM SALAAM wa rahmutullaahiwabarakaatu

SorayaCali
03-04-2012, 03:57 AM
Thanks so much for the warm welcome again. I hope to be a productive member here

SorayaCali
03-04-2012, 10:30 PM
I'm getting PM's from people, which is fine, but I can't respond yet, so if someone wants to ask me something, ask it here :)

Amat Allah
03-05-2012, 02:54 AM
Welcome home honey ^_^

SorayaCali
03-05-2012, 02:56 AM
Thanks Amat :D

Amat Allah
03-05-2012, 03:00 AM
You are vrey truely so welcome at anytime my sweetie , you are allready habe my e mail so, if you need anything or whatever then I`ll be there in shaa Allah .

May Allah love ya and never prevent ya from seeing His AlMighty Face in the highest level of the Paradise ever Ameeeeeeeeeeeeen

love ya for the sake of Allah always and no matter what in shaa Allah...

SorayaCali
03-05-2012, 03:02 AM
Is it okay if I e-mail you right now?

Amat Allah
03-05-2012, 03:26 AM
of course my precious, we are sisters my sweetheart and I am on line now so, if you wana chat then I am there now :statisfie

Ramadhan
03-05-2012, 04:07 AM
Thanks so much for the warm welcome again. I hope to be a productive member here

I am glad you changed your mind.

Muslims are supposed to be siblings for each other, and we need to support each other.

SorayaCali
03-05-2012, 11:17 PM
Thanks Ramadhan I appreciate that.

SorayaCali
03-11-2012, 04:07 AM
I really don't know what I was thinking joining this religion. Oh well, we all make mistakes.

جوري
03-11-2012, 04:25 AM
You'd do Judaism a great service.. Hopefully you'll go back to that..

best,

SorayaCali
03-11-2012, 04:26 AM
Well I was never a religious jew, just a secular jew :P I'm fine just being secular, not that I have a problem with Judaism, at least the Reform and Liberal sects.

ILuvAllah
03-11-2012, 04:28 AM
I really don't know what I was thinking joining this religion. Oh well, we all make mistakes.
You were never a Muslim. you bloody hypocrite. You jews always pretend to be Muslim to harm us and this has been happening since the lifetime of our Prophet (pbuh). Your intention was clearly to insult Islam by joining Islamic forums. Allah's curse is already upon you many times. victory shall be ours as promised in the Glorious Quran.

جوري
03-11-2012, 04:29 AM
Whatever you go back into will be fine..

best,

SorayaCali
03-11-2012, 04:30 AM
I assume this is sarcasm? XD

You were never a Muslim. you bloody hypocrite. You jews always pretend to be Muslim to harm us and this has been happening since the lifetime of our Prophet (pbuh). Your intention was clearly to insult Islam by joining Islamic forums. Allah's curse is already upon you many times. victory shall be ours as promised in the Glorious Quran.
Okay, take the whiskey from her, she's clearly had her fill.

Galaxy
03-11-2012, 04:30 AM
What a quick change of heart. :hmm:

If you decide to leave Islam than that's your choice.

SorayaCali
03-11-2012, 04:33 AM
What a quick change of heart.

If you decide to leave Islam than that's your choice.
I was going to already once, but that was just pure emotion. Now that I've seriously thought about it, talked with others, I want to leave it for good now. Wipe my hands clean of all this.

جوري
03-11-2012, 04:33 AM
I assume this is sarcasm? XD
Not at all.. I don't waste a sliver of talent on such small change...
as for the whiskey comment.. isn't that a more adequate assessment of your own person?

best

SorayaCali
03-11-2012, 04:35 AM
Not at all.. I don't waste a sliver of talent on such small change...
as for the whiskey comment.. isn't that a more adequate assessment of your own person?
Well leaving comments towards me is "a sliver of talent" I guess? If you didn't care, you wouldn't even comment. I mean you don't play the passive-aggressive person very well.

Well when someone goes around talking of DER JUDE and VICTORY TO US, they're either drunk or just a retard. Or both.

Abz2000
03-11-2012, 04:36 AM
may Allah make your true intentions come out into the open,
a lot shows after all the love everyone showed you, and not many of us have been practicing Muslims throughout our lives, we chose this path,
you choose yours, i assure you the path of kufr is that of humiliation in this world and in eternity.

SorayaCali
03-11-2012, 04:37 AM
you choose yours, i assure you the path of kufr is that of humiliation in this world and in eternity.
Lol, whatever you say :P

جوري
03-11-2012, 04:38 AM
Well leaving comments towards me is "a sliver of talent" I guess? If you didn't care, you wouldn't even comment. I mean you don't play the passive-aggressive person very well.

Well when someone goes around talking of DER JUDE and VICTORY TO US, they're either drunk or just a retard. Or both.
It isn't a matter of care vs. not care.. You're not setting the rules here, you're a tasteless prolegomenon with a frequent drive by shooting ergo a BB gun.. You'd be better off treating your bi-polarity rather than telling us what you've concluded after much deep thought.. as if you were capable of any independent thought at all..

best,

Abz2000
03-11-2012, 04:39 AM
;p the one who laughs last laughs best ;p

جوري
03-11-2012, 04:44 AM
So I take it you're not sad to see me leave Islam right?
Breaking out the non-alcoholic beverage of choice as we speak.. You're what one would call a huge and unstable liability and you're certainly far better suited as a Zionist than a Muslim..

here here!

Abz2000
03-11-2012, 04:45 AM
So I take it you're not sad to see me leave Islam right?
send me the kleenex and i may consider, while ur at it, send me a box of choc to cheer up with after i finish crying - kosher with no alcohol will do

SorayaCali
03-11-2012, 04:46 AM
:D The Jew shall inherit the Earth ;) I need to start attending those Elder of Zion meetings :)

جوري
03-11-2012, 04:48 AM
:D The Jew shall inherit the Earth ;) I need to start attending those Elder of Zion meetings :)
Sure.. God loves unstable prostitutes who want to give up their kids and love to bed other women. .. now the only question left is what exactly are you waiting for? you want to milk it for all you can or for us to pay for the tickets to see your 'elders'?

Abz2000
03-11-2012, 04:48 AM
The Jew shall inherit the Earth ;) I need to start attending those Elder of Zion meetings
ya mean the sodomite one or the legal in isntrael wh0re?

جوري
03-11-2012, 04:52 AM
What's the last one even supposed to mean XD? What a bunch of immature retards :p
You're on a roll today with those adequate assessments of self.. Are you making as much progress with your psychiatrist?.. Although I think your all too frequent tongue wagging is a direct result of haloperidol.
Good luck with all of that..

best,

Abz2000
03-11-2012, 04:52 AM
What's the last one even supposed to mean XD? What a bunch of immature retards
There shall be no wh0re of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.
deut 23:17

proves your instability in that you only ever use the bible to justify murder and theft

Abz2000
03-11-2012, 04:53 AM
do low blows,
i hear they're good at that since the zionists made it legal to give "low blows" rofl

Abz2000
03-11-2012, 04:56 AM
Only to Palestinians
i don't think many palestinians want "low blows" from zionist hookers.
you're not the brightest of the bunch r u?

Abz2000
03-11-2012, 04:59 AM
Just bombs dropped on them I guess
on second thoughts, maybe i'd take the "low blow", cushion ur knees well though

Scimitar
03-11-2012, 04:59 AM
SorayaCali, can i call you SayonaraCali instead? ;D I get the feeling it's gonna suit you bwahahahaaa

جوري
03-11-2012, 05:02 AM
For someone with a screen name after a sword, I'd think you could do better :p[/INDENT]
Why would he waste a good sword on a scatologist?

Abz2000
03-11-2012, 05:03 AM
X9?
lol, the word Muhammad was translated to english - it's arabic. shows ur level of intelligence

جوري
03-11-2012, 05:09 AM
Come on, you're the people who ram planes into buildings and cut peoples heads off for tweets and this is the best you got? Seriously, pathetic ;D
Tongue wagging followed by fits of cachinnation.. that's worrisome indeed.. Hope someone calls the guys in white on you and takes your son away to a safe home before you sell him off to go and sleep with your sister!

best,

Scimitar
03-11-2012, 05:11 AM
I am what I am, unlike what you appear to be, miss crypto-muslim 2012. What get's me is what kind of saddo one has to be in order for them to get their kicks by coming to an islamic forum for trolling other folk? Did you not think that certain inadequacies from your life will jump out here on islamicboard and come back to bite your oh so precious behind? And now that you have been found out, you act like a cornered rabbit, viciously clawing and scratching every opportunity it gets.... when the truth is, you are free to leave anytime.

Such is the condition of those who wronged themselves, they could not even escape their own madness... I'll say it once again, save yourself some dignity and leave.

oh and sayonara

جوري
03-11-2012, 05:19 AM
Come on, try harder. I mean have you guys just been sheltered your whole lives? If you want to insult me and get under my skin, try harder.
Why would anyone want to get under your skin? you probably have an indeterminate amount of STD's many which can be contracted through skin contact...

best,

Scimitar
03-11-2012, 05:20 AM
'sayonaracali

i'm surprised you even feel offended, I certainly havent said anything offensive to you :) cheer up, tea? ;D

or do you have to go? if so, sayonara

transition?
03-11-2012, 05:20 AM
=[ This is such sad news. I hope you will reconsider and continue to research. There are very few Muslims around where I live and I did not grow up around practicing Muslim, yet alone Muslims. It can be difficult at times without community support. but..... What does life come down to? Everything in this world is dynamic and reaches an end, but God and our relationship with Him. I encourage you to study the religion more. There are 1400 years of classical scholarship that explains the rules and laws of Islam....they support that God is Just and He is Merciful. He means for religion to be easy. His Love for us is greater than a mother to her child. When you choose a life further from your Lord, you make it difficult for yourself. But no matter where you are and how far you run, how much you forget and get lost in the worldly matters:

“It was We Who created man, and We know what dark suggestions his nafs (self) makes to him: for We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein,” (Qur’an 50:16).

Allah is the purpose, the essence, of our life. He is closer to us than ourselves.

I hope that whatever you choose, you choose that which will help you get closer to God. I also hope you don't place the flaws of the community, or person onto God and His Religion because both are perfect. InshaAllah, you can find more information on your questions. There are so many resources, sister beyond this forum and your friends.

~Zaria~
03-11-2012, 07:07 AM
Can a mod please delete this thread?

JazakAllah khair.

Salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!