/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam to all - new member wish you all a nice day

Nazgol
03-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Salam Aleykum everyone.

I am new to this forum. Information is shared everyday. Some information is new, some information is old. Some get adjusted, some remain the same. Here and there information get added, here and there information get lost. Some information is in contrast to other. And some information confirm the other.

Now, with the world wide web the roads of sharing information got easier. Some may like this, some may not.

Be aware of what you read, be aware of what you hear, be aware of what you learn.
Know your knowledge, Understand your knowledge.

`Not knowing what you don't know makes you think you know everything'

I wish everyone a nice day and may Allah be merciful with all of us.

Salam, Nazgol

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
03-01-2012, 02:38 PM
Wa'alaykum Asalam

is your username based on lord of the rings?

Nazgol
03-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Salam, You're not the first one to say that. The name of Lord of the Rings was Nazgul....but my name is Nazgol. It has a different meaning, If you're interested you can look up what it means.
Thank you.

Haya emaan
03-01-2012, 02:52 PM
walaikum assalam

welcome to the forum sister

hop you will have a beneficial stay here

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
03-01-2012, 02:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nazgol
Salam, You're not the first one to say that. The name of Lord of the Rings was Nazgul....but my name is Nazgol. It has a different meaning, If you're interested you can look up what it means.
Thank you.
oh ok Lol

:hiding:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-02-2012, 05:57 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy yourself here and find it beneficial towards yourself inshaa'Allaah..

Periwinkle18
03-02-2012, 06:22 PM
welcome to the forum sister :)

Sunnie Ameena
03-19-2012, 02:00 PM
Welcome to the forum Sister. There are many knowledgable brothers and sisters here to help. I have learned so much on this forum. Sunnie Ameena

sis muslimah
03-21-2012, 12:45 AM
Welcome to the forum sister :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!