/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need some help or advice in this...

anonymous
03-03-2012, 02:16 AM
Assalamo Alaikum Warahmatillah wabarakato
Listen I was in a situation and I am not sure if I should do this. I cant explain the situation because it would have confused you. So I will bring an example that is similar to it. Note: This is just an example, not something I really did.

Example: I am playing with a little girl with dolls. I got a guy doll and she has a little girl doll. We play and I get aroused. I have gone to the batheroom to clean up the discharge

The aroused and bathroom part is the problem. I am doing something that doesnt involve looking, touching a woman. Just say playing around as someone else and get aroused for something little. I am not attached to person I am interacting it just happens. Should I stop? JazakAllah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
03-04-2012, 04:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Assalamo Alaikum Warahmatillah wabarakato
Listen I was in a situation and I am not sure if I should do this. I cant explain the situation because it would have confused you. So I will bring an example that is similar to it. Note: This is just an example, not something I really did.

Example: I am playing with a little girl with dolls. I got a guy doll and she has a little girl doll. We play and I get aroused. I have gone to the batheroom to clean up the discharge

The aroused and bathroom part is the problem. I am doing something that doesnt involve looking, touching a woman. Just say playing around as someone else and get aroused for something little. I am not attached to person I am interacting it just happens. Should I stop? JazakAllah Khair
:sl:

I think you already know the answer to this.

Predator
03-04-2012, 04:39 PM
The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Whenever a man is alone with a woman the Devil makes a third."Hadith - Sahih Bukhari, Book 25, Number 5403

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!