/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A conversation with a Shaytann and 3ifrit

Samiun
03-03-2012, 12:47 PM
:sl: I skipped a few minutes of the video cause it was all talking until the Shaytann comes out and talk with the guy. He(Shaytann) mentions how they worship Iblees and that they(3ifrit) thought them that all Humans will go to hell which is of course opposite with what the Qur'an says. The conversation gets even more interesting when 3ifrit comes out from the body of the women after he spoke to Shaytann. I don't know how the heck did he do that it was amazing Subhanallah. Then, 3irfit talked about the Illuminati being his 'father'(iblees) greatest work and that his greatest son(Dajjal) will soon come..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
03-03-2012, 05:03 PM
There's a lot more on the jinn on bro Bushwackk's channel, here is the playlist for The Jinn (including the video you posted above and other of the same algerian bro doing the rukya: http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackk#g/c/EECB68B326165B8C

But I also recommend you check out his Solomons Temple series, that one is very insightful.

Scimi

CosmicPathos
03-03-2012, 05:21 PM
is this real???

Ive seen many exorcism videos but this one just seems to be so "well done" that it appears to be a fake. Like how the djinn reveals everything out to the man!

Scimitar
03-03-2012, 05:31 PM
The Algerian brother is well known on the exorcism circuit. I forgot his name, lol.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jedi_Mindset
03-03-2012, 05:32 PM
I think when i look at that guy, that he is not a cheater, he has plenty of noor Masha'Allah

This is one of the best video of islamic exorcism i ever saw, and it isn't even the whole vid.

Other one from him, only without subtitles:

Scimitar
03-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Yes bro, that video with the black French guy, is freaky lol

format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
I forgot his name, lol.
Got it: Benhalima Abderraouf

http://benhalimaabderraouf.free.fr/

He even invites you to travel with him, watch, learn from him:
http://benhalimaabderraouf.free.fr/index.php/en/travel-with-abderraouf

Scimi

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-03-2012, 05:51 PM
So so so the Anti-Christ is Iblis' son? And all the killings in the middle east, all the occupation is in the name of the satan and they are actually sacrifices to the satan?

CosmicPathos
03-03-2012, 06:04 PM
oh man the black dude djinn one, scary.

i remember in high school days, a similar looking guy head-butted me. Old memories brought back to life.

Jedi_Mindset
03-03-2012, 06:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
So so so the Anti-Christ is Iblis' son? And all the killings in the middle east, all the occupation is in the name of the satan and they are actually sacrifices to the satan?
Yep, the jinns are with the arab leaders(hypocrites), can't wait till all of them collapse especially the house of saud- the land where 70 prophets(peace be upon them) have walked upon is now ruled by a bunch of hypocrites.

Ramadan90
03-03-2012, 06:16 PM
ASA,

I have seen both of time a while ago and I really do not know what to believe. In one way, it looks a little bit too overdramatic but It also looks real and it is hard to believe this sheikh would fake it everything.

You think it is real?

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-03-2012, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
Yep, the jinns are with the arab leaders(hypocrites), can't wait till all of them collapse especially the house of saud- the land where 70 prophets(peace be upon them) have walked upon is now ruled by a bunch of hypocrites.
Hold the horses! I wasn't talking about the Arabs, i was talking about Israel and US occupation of Palestine and Iraq respectively. And I dont think it is wise to flag fellow muslims as hypocrites... :hmm:

Ramadan90
03-03-2012, 06:17 PM
It is very frightening. Thank god I have never been exposed to these kind of things and I hope I will not be in the future.:phew

Ramadan90
03-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Hold the horses! I wasn't talking about the Arabs, i was talking about Israel and US occupation of Palestine and Iraq respectively. And I dont think it is wise to flag fellow muslims as hypocrites... :hmm:
According to the the jinn in the woman the arab leaders cooperate with jinns and sacrifice human beings to get what they want(in worst case; babies!).

White Rose
03-03-2012, 06:21 PM
So so so the Anti-Christ is Iblis' son?
I would like to know as well. Last time I read, they were not related.^o)

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-03-2012, 06:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah<3
According to the the jinn in the woman the arab leaders cooperate with jinns and sacrifice human beings to get what they want(in worst case; babies!).
You're gonna take the devil's word for granted...? He made the fellow djinn to believe that the Hell is only for Humans and not them...:hmm:

Jedi_Mindset
03-03-2012, 06:22 PM
The arab leaders are and deserve this title, in public they pray, but you won't want to ever know what they do inside- in their palaces.And following orders of the kufar (USA, EU, israel).

Ramadan90
03-03-2012, 06:23 PM
You're gonna take the devil's word for granted...? He made the fellow djinn to believe that the Hell is only for Humans and not them...:hmm:
Again, I have no idea what to believe.:hmm:

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-03-2012, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah<3
Again, I have no idea what to believe.:hmm:
You believe that djinn exists? :p

Ramadan90
03-03-2012, 06:32 PM
You believe that djinn exists? :p
LOL, I absolutely do but I do not know if I can believe the videos up there. When she mentioned Illuminati(I was obsessed with Illuminati one time in my life, too much research;D) and dajjal in the same sentence I was (:muddlehea). And the fact that she also mentioned that Iblis son is Dajjal I was a little bit skeptical because Islam never mentioned that.

Jedi_Mindset
03-03-2012, 06:32 PM
To be honest, the jinns is right though lol. See it for yourself, the arab leaders live in big palaces, while half of the population live on the streets and are begging for food and water. The arab leaders only care about money, money, money, they buy even strippers, drink alcohol- No joke

White Rose
03-03-2012, 06:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
The arab leaders only care about money, money, money, they buy even strippers, drink alcohol- No joke
I agree. I have been hearing this a lot.

Jedi_Mindset
03-03-2012, 07:06 PM
Yup and see how the house of saud is created:

and this:

Anyway, this topic ended up in talking about the house of saud, keep it ontopic :D

Galaxy
03-03-2012, 09:00 PM
:sl:
I always thought the Illuminati was just another conspiracy theory until I saw this video and it made me re-spark my interest. Also I was confused when the shaytaan said that was his son but he could have meant it metaphorically because iblees made a whole club awaiting for his arrival.

Scimitar
03-03-2012, 09:38 PM
You're right, it is metaphorical it seems... however, for those of you who are familiar with the story of the samiri during the exodus, you will know that he too was the dajjal of his time, and some scholars seem to propagate that the samiri may have been a jinn in human form and not a human. So. We can't rule out that the dajjal could be a jinn...

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!