/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalam-0-Alekum... Pyrrhic series...

Pyrrhic
03-04-2012, 08:05 AM
:sl:
By the blessing of Almighty Allah, i made a series name as "Pyrrhic series" which is availabale in youtube account in MrPyrrhic. Inshallah we will have a good time... Asalam-0-Alekum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
03-04-2012, 01:13 PM
Assalaam Alaikum bro Pyrrhic.

I'm very happy you joined here now. This is a very nice community of Muslims and non Muslims on the internet. I'm sure you can benefit from this site and also, I am confident that members will benefit from your advice/experience also.

Welcome to IslamicBaord akhi :)

Scimi

EDIT: your series, bro Pyrrhic, is in a thread in the Islamic Multimedia section. Here: http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...s-pyrrhic.html Lots of responses from fellow members alhamdulillah.

Jedi_Mindset
03-04-2012, 01:16 PM
:wa: ya akhi

Welcome to this forum, hope you will benefit from this site, i guess your series is already famous here :) Enjoy your stay. :statisfie

Pyrrhic
03-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Walikum USALAM, Mashallah Brother scimiar and brother Jedi_mindset. thankyou for welcoming me. Allah show us the right path and his mercy...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jedi_Mindset
03-04-2012, 01:26 PM
AMEEN to your dua bro, glad that you joined, we have very good members here, expect a warm welcome from this community Insha'Allah ;)

Scimitar
03-04-2012, 01:27 PM
This is a bit like an E-Hijra isn't it? I mean, we migrated from WUP lol... and now, we spend more time here than WUP (which has now been down for a while)

Scimi

Pyrrhic
03-04-2012, 01:40 PM
Mashallah, Brothers thankyou...

Jedi_Mindset
03-04-2012, 01:40 PM
WUP did more harm than good, hopefully it will stay down Insha'Allah.

Pyrrhic
03-04-2012, 01:42 PM
Thank you brother Scimitar for spreading the messege... Our generation need to be prepare for the arrival of Imam e Mehndi Elah salam... They have to get out of these satanism fitnah World... World of deception... Inshallah we will stand with our Imam e Mehndi elah salam...

- Qatada -
03-04-2012, 01:54 PM
:salamext:

Bro Pyrrhic, we're proper excited about more of your projects and maybe even working with you inshaa' Allah :) (scimi knows what i mean :p )

PS: Congratulations on your new computer :D

Pyrrhic
03-04-2012, 02:17 PM
Walikum Usalam, Mashallah brother, How you know i have new computer... Thankyou brother for your support...

~Zaria~
03-04-2012, 02:22 PM
Assalamu-alaikum bro Pyrrhic,

Welcome to IB!

Our family is growing here :)

And JazakAllah khair once again for all the effort and time you have sacrificed, into drawing attention to issues that most people wish to ignore.

May Allah reward you immensely and always guide you onto the straight path. Ameen.

Hope you enjoy your stay here Akhi.

Salaam.

Pyrrhic
03-04-2012, 02:29 PM
Walaykum Salam,
Mashallah sister zaria thankyou.. Allah show us the right path...

- Qatada -
03-04-2012, 02:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhic
Walikum Usalam, Mashallah brother, How you know i have new computer... Thankyou brother for your support...
:salamext:

bro Scimitar told me :)

Pyrrhic
03-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Walykum USalam,
Mashallah, nice to meet you brother qatada

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy yourself here and find it beneficial towards yourself inshaa'Allaah..

Pyrrhic
03-04-2012, 03:25 PM
Mashallah, thankyou Ghareebah and inshallah...

marwen
03-04-2012, 03:46 PM
Welcome to the forums brother Pyrrhic. InshaAllah you find this place beneficial, and Inshallah we will learn from you. :)

Abz2000
03-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Salamz brother,
great set of vids you put together by the leave of Allah,
will InshaAllah leave a link on the desktops of customers who come in with virus riddled computers :statisfie
may Allah make your stay here fruitful to everyone else and to yourself, as it seems you've already caused quite a stir before you even came!
peace

Pyrrhic
03-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Mashallah brother marwen inshallah we will learn from each other... walikum USALAM Mashallah brother Abz2000 Thankyou... Allah show us the right path and his blessing...

Pyrrhic
03-06-2012, 09:54 AM
اللهم صل على محمد وعلى آل محمد كما صليت على إبراهيم وعلى آل إبراهيم إنك حميد مجيد، اللهم بارك على محمد وعلى آل محمد كما باركت على إبراهيم وعلى آل إبراهيم إنك حميد مجيد

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds. The Beneficent, the Merciful. Master of the Day of Judgment. Thee do we serve and Thee do we beseech for help. Thee do we serve and Thee do we beseech for help. The path of those upon whom Thou hast bestowed favors. Not (the path) of those upon whom Thy wrath is brought down, nor of those who go astray.

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 49:

Narrated Samura:

The Prophet said, "Last night two men came to me (in a dream) and made me
ascend a tree and then admitted me into a better and superior house, better of
which I have never seen. One of them said, 'This house is the house of martyrs."

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 66:

Narrated Abu Abs:

(who is 'Abdur-Rahman bin Jabir) Allah's Apostle said," Anyone whose both
feet get covered with dust in Allah's Cause will not be touched by the (Hell)
fire."

Volume 9, Book 89, Number 251:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever obeys me, obeys Allah, and whoever disobeys
me, disobeys Allah, and whoever obeys the ruler I appoint, obeys me, and whoever
disobeys him, disobeys me."

Volume 9, Book 89, Number 264:

Narrated Ma'qil:
I heard the Prophet saying, "Any man whom Allah has given the authority of
ruling some people and he does not look after them in an honest manner, will
never feel even the smell of Paradise."

I always ask for forgivness for Allah, I always afraid when ever i made any series, Because its a huge responsibility to lead people. Allah forgive us and show us the right path.

Endymion
03-07-2012, 04:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhic
:sl:
By the blessing of Almighty Allah, i made a series name as "Pyrrhic series" which is availabale in youtube account in MrPyrrhic. Inshallah we will have a good time... Asalam-0-Alekum.
I can see that you've just scored 11 posts and you're a full member ^o)

(Suspicious Scimi gang :hmm: )

:welcome: to the forum BTW.

Scimitar
03-07-2012, 04:38 PM
LOL... Uh, guilty. ;D *sneaks off, quietly*

Jedi_Mindset
03-07-2012, 05:15 PM
*i think they know our plan scimi* ''walks of quietly as if nothing happened'' ;D

Scimitar
03-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Secretly, I think they all love our plan, ;)

E-Hijra for the win bro, for the win...

Scimi

~Zaria~
03-11-2012, 06:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Secretly, I think they all love our plan, ;)

E-Hijra for the win bro, for the win...

Scimi

Indeed.

Truly, Allah (subhanawataála) works in ways, mysterious to us.

I couldnt see it at the time........it actually was heart-breaking to make a change......

But, Alhamdulillah for all the events that led to where we are today! :-)

Scimitar
03-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Ameen :)

White Rose
03-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay here. :statisfie

Pyrrhic
03-12-2012, 05:00 AM
Mashalla, thankyou all... inshallah we will learn from each other...:sl:

Signor
03-17-2012, 07:41 PM
Assalamo Alaikum

Though i am late welcoming you,but it never too late.

From the bottom of my heart,you are welcome here.

regards

noorseeker
03-17-2012, 08:27 PM
I dont sign in here often, but thought i would like to welcome you,

Looking forward to your new projects

Pyrrhic
03-31-2012, 08:49 AM
Mashallah, Walykum Usalam,
Thankyou sanefellow and noorseeker, Allah show us the right path and save us from the fitnah of AntiChrist, Thankyou and Asalam-0-Alekum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!