/* */

PDA

View Full Version : EDL & Rabbi Fail

User29123
03-04-2012, 02:27 PM
:sl:

Lol look at this, funny how the EDL cheered!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SME374VHQ1k&feature=g-all&context=G28c335cFAAAAAAAABAA

C
learly shows they are all there to cause trouble..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ILuvAllah
03-06-2012, 10:48 PM
I didnt quite understand the Rabbi. what does he mean? please explain.

sorry if i sound like a fool. lol.

GuestFellow
03-06-2012, 10:50 PM
Salaam,

I don't know what they want. They should make some sort of list. These protests get on my nerves, they cause traffic. <_<

ILuvAllah
03-06-2012, 11:04 PM
I want to ask my Muslim brothers and sisters living in UK. How long you think you can last here with all these protests going on against Muslims? The leader of EDL Tommy Robinson seems determined to eliminate all the Muslims from UK. I fear the future would be worse, they might become more aggressive.

I've been living in UK for a few years now and the first time I felt threatened and hated was a few days ago when couple of young lads in their mid 20s were banging at our door for no reason. I got frightened for my family. Racism in UK has increased and it will get worse with time. So, oneday I hope to settle in a Muslim country InshAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
User29123
03-07-2012, 12:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by luv4Allah
I want to ask my Muslim brothers and sisters living in UK. How long you think you can last here with all these protests going on against Muslims? The leader of EDL Tommy Robinson seems determined to eliminate all the Muslims from UK. I fear the future would be worse, they might become more aggressive.

I've been living in UK for a few years now and the first time I felt threatened and hated was a few days ago when couple of young lads in their mid 20s were banging at our door for no reason. I got frightened for my family. Racism in UK has increased and it will get worse with time. So, oneday I hope to settle in a Muslim country InshAllah.

EDL are bunch of uneducated chavs, they won't take over lol.

For those who don't know what's going on watch it again.

The rabbi says you will find racism at a synagogue the EDL all cheered him like idiots, he was supposed to say mosque lol.

You see how the EDL cheered? that's because they don't know the difference between a mosque and a synagogue.

ILuvAllah
03-07-2012, 01:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
EDL are bunch of uneducated chavs, they won't take over lol.
bro EDL is growing stronger. and they are convincing people to join them. They'd make life hell for Muslims in Europe.

Scimitar
03-07-2012, 02:43 PM
There are way more Muslims then there can ever be EDL members in the UK. We also breed a lot more then they do. We also have Allah on our sides. We also stem from the same roots as those men and women who roared like lions in the desert... what we all afraid of? Things were a lot worse back in the 70's and early 80's during the punk skinhead movement. I can tell you some stories that will make you feel like giving an EDL member a hug lol.... don't sweat the hype. When push comes to shove, take comfort in the knowledge that you had two aloo parathas for breakfast this morning ;D

Scimi

ILuvAllah
03-07-2012, 03:05 PM
That fag Robinson is not even English. He is Irish. lol.(excuse my language)

I was just browsing through their website and I felt so disgusted to see the hateful discussion about Islam on their forum.

May Allah guide him (Robinson) so that he realize the truth about Islam and if he is not guided then May Allah curse him.

ILuvAllah
03-07-2012, 04:02 PM
Why arent the government of UK doing anything about it? I thought Britain support human rights and is anti racism. then why do groups like edl and bnp exist?

GuestFellow
03-07-2012, 04:23 PM
^ Salaam,

Let them exist. I'm not sure what would happen if these groups operate in secret. I think most EDL members are not entirely sure what they want. I think it is just a group of people, venting out their frustration.

User29123
03-07-2012, 07:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by luv4Allah
bro EDL is growing stronger. and they are convincing people to join them. They'd make life hell for Muslims in Europe.
lol I don't think so they are just getting little chavs to fight for them, did your watch proud and prejudice channel 4 documentary you can see how they act there..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!