/* */

PDA

View Full Version : EDL - A muslim's Journey..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-04-2012, 10:18 PM
As'Salaamu Alaaykum

Found this documentary interesting, so thought i'd share..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
03-04-2012, 11:27 PM
May Allah guide me and the shisha brothers to the right path.

Ameen

Abz2000
03-05-2012, 01:01 AM
nice apologetic, sadly it doesn't speak of dignity but just humility.
and humility before people is not always humility before God.
May Allah guide us all.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-05-2012, 07:27 PM
As'Salaamu Alaaykum

format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
sadly it doesn't speak of dignity but just humility.
and humility before people is not always humility before God.
I agree..but can you elaborate more on what you mean, insha'Allaah

Perhaps the EDL should be aproached in a different manner?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
03-05-2012, 08:44 PM
Anyone see the Ch4 documentary last week about the EDL and the radical Islamic group facing off eachother?

I can't remember what it's called but you can catch it on 4od.

Aaah, excellent, I remembered it. It's called Proud and Prejudiced, check it out: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/proud-and-prejudiced/4od

You'll like this.

Scimi

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-05-2012, 10:44 PM
As'Salaamu Alaaykum

format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Anyone see the Ch4 documentary last week about the EDL and the radical Islamic group facing off eachother?

I can't remember what it's called but you can catch it on 4od.

Aaah, excellent, I remembered it. It's called Proud and Prejudiced, check it out: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/proud-and-prejudiced/4od

You'll like this.

Scimi
Jazakallaahu Khaayr..

There is a huge difference in both documentaries (The one posted by myself and 'Proud and Prejudiced' posted by yourself) in how they represent Islam. But sadly, in 'Proud and Prejudiced', is making all muslim's look bad.

I personally do not think religion is at fault(this is ofcourse obvious), I think the people are! It's them same people as in the EDL and the Sayful Islam group and others like them, who stand before each other both enraging anger with one another and till that continues, won't result in any peace between them, unless they change their ways. It's like they stand and protest just to curse one another instead of trying to resolve anything. These guys are grown men, or atleast seem it, they should know better that doing this isn't solving this problem.

If I am wrong in what i've said feel free to correct me.

Muezzin
03-05-2012, 11:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ğħαrєєвαħ
As'Salaamu Alaaykum

Jazakallaahu Khaayr..

There is a huge difference in both documentaries (The one posted by myself and 'Proud and Prejudiced' posted by yourself) in how they represent Islam. But sadly, in 'Proud and Prejudiced', is making all muslim's look bad.

I personally do not think religion is at fault(this is ofcourse obvious), I think the people are! It's them same people as in the EDL and the Sayful Islam group and others like them, who stand before each other both enraging anger with one another and till that continues, won't result in any peace between them, unless they change their ways. It's like they stand and protest just to curse one another instead of trying to resolve anything. These guys are grown men, or atleast seem it, they should know better to know that doing this isn't solving this problem.

If I am wrong in what i've said feel free to correct me.
I think their idea of solving problems involves breaking skulls.

A philosophy to live by, if you live in a videogame.

Scimitar
03-06-2012, 12:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ğħαrєєвαħ
As'Salaamu Alaaykum

Jazakallaahu Khaayr..

There is a huge difference in both documentaries (The one posted by myself and 'Proud and Prejudiced' posted by yourself) in how they represent Islam. But sadly, in 'Proud and Prejudiced', is making all muslim's look bad
I paused half way to make some popcorn lol.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!