/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Returning a Pen

Perseveranze
03-06-2012, 01:06 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

'Abdullah Ibn Mubarak (رحمه الله) mentions: "I once borrowed a pen from a person in Syria and forgot to return it. I only remembered when I reached Marw (in Turkmenistan). I traveled all the way back to Syria* and returned it." [Sifatus Safwah, p 774; Tarikh Dimishq]

*The distance between Syria and Marw is at least a thousand kilometres.

An honest person refuses to submit to the temptation of his base desires to take that which does not belong to him. His reward often comes to him later in life through unexpected channels. [Pearls from the Path, Volume 3]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Veiled
03-06-2012, 01:23 AM
SubhanAllah..how much this diposition would be revered in this predominantly deceitful world today.

real islam
03-07-2012, 07:15 AM
I think its a suggetion for all of us.Thanks

ummAbdillah
03-07-2012, 02:50 PM
JazakaAllahu khayran for sharing

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-07-2012, 08:04 PM
Alhamdulilaah for Islaam!

sis muslimah
03-07-2012, 10:17 PM
subhanallah

jazakallahu khair for sharing this

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!