/* */

PDA

View Full Version : for 3 year my father don't talk to me

Abdullahi E
03-06-2012, 06:13 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
03-06-2012, 06:29 PM
Nice.. you walk around and you never know who is Muslim and who isn't now a days..
al7mdlillah..

Who Am I?
03-06-2012, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
Nice.. you walk around and you never know who is Muslim and who isn't now a days..
al7mdlillah..
:sl:

Yep. I'm a ninja Muslim. On the outside I look like any typical white American dude.

The inside is a completely different thing altogether... ;D

جوري
03-06-2012, 07:05 PM
I can always spot a Muslim though.. there's something about them :) lovely and kind and at peace...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Who Am I?
03-06-2012, 07:06 PM
I can always spot a Muslim though.. there's something about them :) lovely and kind and at peace...
I bet you wouldn't recognize me if you saw me. :p

جوري
03-06-2012, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Who Am I?
I bet you wouldn't recognize me if you saw me. :p
Nor would you me.

Who Am I?
03-06-2012, 07:10 PM
Nor would you me.
Awesome. Ninja Muslims rule!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Alhamdulilaah for Islaam!

Al-Mufarridun
03-06-2012, 10:24 PM
such an uplifting video. Jazakallah khair for sharing bro!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!