/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How can I convince a disbeliever to become a believer?

Nazgol
03-06-2012, 09:56 PM
Does anyone have good advise about this? Whats the best way to approach and to convince a person?
I find it very hard and it makes me sad every time when i try it has no result at all.

Thank you for your help.

Salam from a Muslim-sister

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
03-06-2012, 10:01 PM
w salam

disbeliever as a polytheist, or an atheist?

Nazgol
03-06-2012, 10:03 PM
Salam aleykum,

as an atheist.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Guidance is in the hand's of Allaah SWT, all we can do is convey the message. So try to give this person da'wah to your best of ability and answer all their questions of which you've knowledge of, make du'aa to Allaah. Be firm, Also to try and display a good characteristic.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
CosmicPathos
03-06-2012, 10:04 PM
first look at how they became an atheist, if you can do that.

Then ask them to provide arguments which they have against God's existence.

Then critique those arguments. Hopefully by doing so they will realize that their logic is not fool proof.

for more guidance, www.hamzatzortzis.com

may we know who is it you are dealing with? family member or a friend? cuz your approach will vary based on that.

Nazgol
03-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Thank you for the answers so far. Friends and also some family members. :(

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-06-2012, 10:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nazgol
Well, ofcourse you would approach your family with a calm approach, with patience, not with anger etc.

I thought this video was relevant to this thread..

CosmicPathos
03-06-2012, 10:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nazgol
Yes be considerate when approaching family members.

But if at any moment you realize that interacting with them will create doubts in your emaan too, adopt some distance till you strengthen your emaan.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-06-2012, 10:34 PM
As'Salaamu Alaaykum

Also, though the title of this video isn't relevant to the topic, but he gives some good advice in how you can give da'wah in another way.. Hope it helps inshaa'Allaah..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!