/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Kony 2012

Beardo
03-07-2012, 02:43 AM
Watch the video, pass it on. Let the world know.

http://vimeo.com/37119711

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
03-08-2012, 12:58 AM
There have actually been many criticisms about the organization. Thoughts?

TrueStranger
03-08-2012, 01:22 AM
I was just watching this few minutes ago. I stopped watching after the the guy said "If only the government (American) knew about kony".

Seriously? The American government doesn't know about Kony? Uganda is too busy sending its troops to Somalia, instead of protecting their own children.

US denies interest in Uganda oil

THE US on Monday denied that its renewed interest in Uganda is a strategy to get hold of the newly found oil in the country.

The US government has announced that it will deploy troops to help Uganda fight the rebels of the Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) who are currently in the Central African Republic.

Critics have said that the only reason that America seems to be coming up strongly to offer troops to help in fighting Kony when they did not when he was killing people here was because of the oil.

http://www.newvision.co.ug/news/1850...ganda-oil.html

Jedi_Mindset
03-09-2012, 06:54 PM
:sl:

They say that he is one of the biggest war criminals also, which is not true, yes he is one but lets arrest netanyahu and obama first. The west are hypocrites. Especially when you back and arm militia groups also to create havoc in african and middle eastern countries.

Kony 2012 is not about saving children and arrest this war criminal but more interest in ugandian oil.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
03-12-2012, 11:50 PM

Scimi

Abz2000
03-13-2012, 12:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by TrueStranger
I stopped watching after the the guy said "If only the government (American) knew about kony".

Seriously? The American government doesn't know about Kony? Uganda is too busy sending its troops to Somalia, instead of protecting their own children.
lol obama already was sending troops to uganda in august of 2011 - here:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=1C1CHFX_en-GBGB467GB467&ix=seb&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=obama+war+africa

Friday war document dump: Obama sends troops to Africa

By Michelle Malkin • October 14, 2011 02:07 PM

All those Occupiers holding their “End the War!” signs better march on over to the White House.
President Obama just announced he’s sending U.S. troops to central Africa
to fight something called “the Lord’s Resistance Army.”

The letter to House GOP Speaker John Boehner:
TEXT OF A LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT
TO THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
AND THE PRESIDENT PRO TEMPORE OF THE SENATE

October 14, 2011
Dear Mr. Speaker: (Dear Mr. President:)
.........In furtherance of the Congress’s stated policy, I have authorized
a small number of combat-equipped U.S. forces to deploy to
central Africa to provide assistance to regional forces that are
working toward the removal of Joseph Kony from the battlefield.
I believe that deploying these U.S. Armed Forces furthers U.S.
national security interests and foreign policy and will be a
significant contribution toward counter-LRA efforts in central
Africa............

I appreciate the support of the Congress in this action.
Sincerely,
BARACK OBAMA

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/10/14...ops-to-africa/

seems his attempts to quietly take down the resistance didn't work so they try gathering support for an open invasion.

interesting how they can make a video go viral in order to suit their agenda
yet all the investigate 9/11 channels and documentaries with 47 million views get swept under the carpet.
as soon as the lamestream media promotes an item and pretends to be concerned about war crimes, my guard goes up - just as it did with this.
anyway, here's a breakdown:

http://www.infowars.com/kony-2012-hoax-exposed/

'Aleena
03-13-2012, 05:39 AM
But shouldn't we support it? All this doesn't change the fact that children are suffering in Uganda because of Kony.

Abz2000
03-13-2012, 06:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Aleena
But shouldn't we support it? All this doesn't change the fact that children are suffering in Uganda because of Kony.
it's like getting the wolf to go into the flock and investigate the bad sheep.
or the fox to investigate the chicken coop.
the us government has killed thousands of times more civilians than kony could ever dream of.
and right now, the us is turning a blind eye to and even supporting the zioinst crimes and it's own.
how can anyone ever trust them to go to a place to "help" people out of the goodness of their hearts?
they never raise an eyebrow at suffering unless there's some sort of benefit to themselves - or harm to others.

Jedi_Mindset
03-13-2012, 08:07 PM
So right bro, people who support kony will invite a greater enemy to their country, europeans/americans who enslaved Africa in the first place, stole the resources, placed corrupt governments, arming rebellion groups. And now the USA heard the news about the oil found in Uganda, they're gonna get the oil still by themselves. African countries are still slaves of EU/USA/Israel. They're still colonies. Many African countries are forced to fight the ''war on terror'' in somalia. The african governments don't care about their own people, they only think about the money in their pockets, power and shaking hands with their American masters.

ILuvAllah
03-13-2012, 08:33 PM

'Aleena
03-14-2012, 06:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
it's like getting the wolf to go into the flock and investigate the bad sheep.
or the fox to investigate the chicken coop.
the us government has killed thousands of times more civilians than kony could ever dream of.
and right now, the us is turning a blind eye to and even supporting the zioinst crimes and it's own.
how can anyone ever trust them to go to a place to "help" people out of the goodness of their hearts?
they never raise an eyebrow at suffering unless there's some sort of benefit to themselves - or harm to others.
That's there.
But isn't it our apathy, the lack of genuine voices and action that gives them a chance to be the hero?

Roasted Cashew
03-14-2012, 04:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Aleena
I agree whole heatedly. I don't understand why people are getting so sensitive about it. Yea, America is no angel and kills Muslims. So that means if there is an effort being taken by this Satan to help some poor children in Africa, we must speak out against it? That is jealousy and hypocritical. All kids are alike. Kony needs to be captured and punished. Next should be the violent extremists who brainwash kids to commit suicide bombings. Save our kids at least. Anyway, here is a video about Muslim civilians(mostly children) sufferings.

KONY 2012 - An outcry to the Ummah.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AqEoI1-mGs

Jedi_Mindset
03-14-2012, 05:18 PM
Ok bro, you will only support the further devastation of uganda, his only oil source will be pumped empty by the bankers. Koney is terrorizing this territory for 20 years, and now suddenly they go speak against it after the oil is found? Bunch of greedy banks man. Uganda will fall in more poverty then it already is.

You are inviting the same enemy who ruined libya, iraq, afghanistan and somalia. We can only go there by ourselves, and not inviting satan USA, a country full with evil and a evil army, a country only can change to good when it gets destroyed or a rude awakening.

Ofcourse i can support the ugandians with dua's but if you want to help go there, but don't invite USA.
This is not being sensitive just truth, i just can't believe that you want the USA to help them. This is a sign of how weak our ummah is, not trying to sound offensive but just true.

I really agree with you bro's that kony needs to be stopped, but i won't ever vote for a USA invasion, if they do then we can't wait long till ugandian villages are bombed to pieces because of ''suspected' rebels hiding there.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!