/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Blessings Of Being a Muslim

Periwinkle18
03-07-2012, 09:04 AM
:sl:

Alhumdulillah it srsly is a blessing im blessed tht my family members r practising muslims too :) Alhumdulillah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sunnie Ameena
03-07-2012, 06:19 PM
I enjoyed the video, and I plan to watch more this afternoon. Thank you for sharing.:sunny:

Periwinkle18
03-08-2012, 03:29 AM
:) srsly we dont know how other ppl feel...

they badly want their parents n siblings to accept islam.

Aprender
03-08-2012, 06:46 PM
:cry: This definitely relates to me and my family and what I've been dealing with these last few weeks. I'm the only Muslim in my family and they just continue to do so much...no fear of Allah (swt)...and there is nothing I can do about it because they just don't listen.

So I try to be the best Muslim I can be with the help of Allah (swt) and pray that He guides them before death... :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Who Am I?
03-08-2012, 06:57 PM
:sl:

My family does not know, and will not know about my conversion. I will show them through my words and deeds that I am a better man, and perhaps in time they will come to know the reason for this. But I can't just outright tell them, because then they will be hostile.

Ramadan90
03-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Subhanallah, we are really blessed and lucky to have been born in a muslim family. It was last year I realised how important Islam was in my life(I will be 21 this year). When I face a difficulty, I know where to turn to. Islam is such a comfort to me in all situations in this life. Alhamdulilah. It is a huge honor to be chosen to be a muslim, indeed.

I can understand the muslim brother, he understand the truth(islam) and his family dont and it really hurts when you see your family pass away as a kafir. May Allah make his family convert to Islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!