/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why? A question for Iraqis and Iranians

ILuvAllah
03-07-2012, 01:09 PM
I want to ask my Iraqi and Iranians brothers and sisters. Why do you people move to UK and USA? these 2 countries have destroyed your homeland. So, what makes you move there? It really surprises me that you move in to your enemy's territory.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
03-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Salaam,

Not all British and American people are responsible for those wars. Only a few people managed to start those wars. Some people argue these wars are illegal. You cannot blame these wars on a country, it is just land. The people who started the wars and mislead the public are to be blamed. Those countries are safer and provide free education, so it is desirable to move there.

ILuvAllah
03-07-2012, 03:21 PM
These people have been fighting against Islam for hundreds of years. If they did same to my country then I would never have imagined to step my foot in UK. infact I dont ever wish to step my foot in USA. I'd rather travel the whole world but not USA. Thank God I never went there.

CosmicPathos
03-07-2012, 03:52 PM
why ppl move?

for better quality of life, physical peace, educational opportunities, upper middle-class lifestyle, freedom from religious sectarianism and tyranny.

All humans, be they Muslims or kaafirs, white or black, have the same base animal desires. Only those fearful of Allah learn to control them.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
03-08-2012, 09:22 AM
it is a fact that many people who's lands have been invaded or colonized move to the country of the attacker after a short time,
God knows why, but it may be due to a number of causes - including ruined infrastructure, the constant propaganda of the invader showing how their way is better, inferiority complex,
the ability to gain asylum and escape the bloodshed or harsh economic conditions etc.

i am from asia and know that not many people in the continent moved to britain for work until india was colonized,
they had self sufficient infrastructures before that and often textile factories etc were bombed and high taxes were imposed in order to prevent them from competing with their own.
and corruption has become the norm for every single country that the colonialists entered due to their buying off or installing corrupt officials from the top downwards in order to do their bidding.

ILuvAllah
03-08-2012, 04:56 PM
I just dont support the fact that they move to the country of the attacker. I mean there are other countries which can offer a better life too. however, my mom thinks that the reason they move to the country of the attacker is because they want to establish Islam there as a means of revenge.

GuestFellow
03-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Ah you don't use Islam as a means of revenge. No point forcing people to follow Islam. If we were to do so, history will judge us harshly.

ILuvAllah
03-08-2012, 11:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
Ah you don't use Islam as a means of revenge. No point forcing people to follow Islam. If we were to do so, history will judge us harshly.
No one can force people to follow Islam. Its pretty common sense. I didnt have to mention it specifically.

SorayaCali
03-09-2012, 02:55 AM
Well I'm from Argentina, which is an American country with a large (for America anyway) muslim population, and now in the US which also has a sizable population. My families origins though are Yemenite Jews, on my moms side, haven't a clue on my dads side. I don't think Islam exists here out of some misguided sense of revenge. Are you saying Islam is bad or something?

ILuvAllah
03-09-2012, 07:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SorayaCali
Well I'm from Argentina, which is an American country with a large (for America anyway) muslim population, and now in the US which also has a sizable population. My families origins though are Yemenite Jews, on my moms side, haven't a clue on my dads side. I don't think Islam exists here out of some misguided sense of revenge. Are you saying Islam is bad or something?
Islam is the most peaceful religion in the world. Islam can only be spread through love and peace not by force.

SorayaCali
03-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Then why would your mom call it revenge? That's like curing someone of cancer out of revenge.

Who Am I?
03-09-2012, 07:29 PM
:sl:

I know that in France, a lot of the Muslims there now emigrated after WW2 to help rebuild. The French government made it easy for colonials to relocate, and many of them chose to remain there after the rebuilding was complete. The same is true of the UK with Indians and Pakistanis.

Of course now there is a backlash against the Muslim community in both of those countries, and a lot of complaints about "foreigners", much as it is here in the USA with the attitude towards Latino immigrants.

Still though, I think part of is fair recompense for the sins of the colonizing fathers toward their exploited colonial children.

ILuvAllah
03-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Then why would your mom call it revenge? That's like curing someone of cancer out of revenge.
she did not exactly use the word revenge. she said they want to establish Islam here.

SorayaCali
03-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Well no one who isn't a bigot minds muslims living here. I don't run into any serious problems, not here or in Argentina. Nor do my friends who are muslim.

ILuvAllah
03-09-2012, 09:24 PM
Well no one who isn't a bigot minds muslims living here. I don't run into any serious problems, not here or in Argentina. Nor do my friends who are muslim.
This topic is not about Muslims living abroad. I was just curious to know that why the Iraqis move to UK, USA after the war.

Galaxy
03-09-2012, 10:32 PM
:sl:
Maybe because the western countries have many opportunities for them to get a job and settle, or maybe there's family already waiting for them in those lands.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!