/* */

PDA

View Full Version : a stranger carrying a Syrian martyr

Periwinkle18
03-07-2012, 03:25 PM
assalam alaikum

This is a video of the tyranny going on in Syria.

In the video the govt soldiers and the people are fighting one-on-one on streets. The soldiers shoot a man who falls on the street. People fail to bring back his body to their side as the soldiers are standing there like hawks. Meanwhile (watch closely) a man in a clean white thobe walks in, carries the dead man to his people and disappears. The narrator (in arabic) is telling how this man didn't get a single blood stain on his clothes while carrying the body!!! Allahu Akbar. This can be Help from Allah (swt)

Allahu Alam

May Allah make Islam victorious through these struggles of our Muslim brothers and sisters

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
03-07-2012, 06:20 PM
All the comments on this video are in Arabic. :S

These uprisings, i just dont get it. They are revolting, under whose leadership? There should be a leader, no? Wars are not fought without a leader...
I am bit dumb in these matters, please bear with me..

Perseveranze
03-07-2012, 06:26 PM
This is an old video, though still pretty relevant since no one really knows how this guy just lifted a man's body with one arm and walked across the battlefield like it's nothing lol.

Maybe he's super strong I guess.

Here's another unedited version -

From a video-

The man dressing in a White Thawb and a Turban, and it's not what the People in Sham dresses like!

- The Man in the white Thawb crossed the road in front of the Syrian snipers, who were shooting every living creature and with precision, but none has targeted him.
- No one could brought the Martyr, because of the Snipers, but the Man in the White Thawb took him up only with one hand, and apparently he didn't looked burdened, he was like handling a school bag that a Normal Man wouldn't do it that way.
- The Man disappeared after he gave them the Martyr.

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-07-2012, 06:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze
This is an old video, though still pretty relevant since no one really knows how this guy just lifted a man's body with one arm and walked across the battlefield like it's nothing lol.

Maybe he's super strong I guess.
You guys are thinking of him as a supernatural being, admit it! :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul-Raouf
03-07-2012, 06:49 PM
May ALLAH bring peace to Syria..

The one helped in moving the wounded - that helper even before lifting he walked casually....and then lifted & moved the body with ease..

Allah helps whom HE wishes to..

Jedi_Mindset
03-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Masha'Allah very strange, that man was God-fearing, but the only thing what suprises me is, that he picked up that body with only one arm. A normal person can't do that. And how he was dressed, very beautifull pious believer who brought that body to a group of others.

GuestFellow
03-07-2012, 10:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
All the comments on this video are in Arabic. :S

These uprisings, i just dont get it. They are revolting, under whose leadership? There should be a leader, no? Wars are not fought without a leader...
I am bit dumb in these matters, please bear with me..
Salaam,

Your not dumb. This whole situation is just confusing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!