/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 16-year old girl targeted by FBI for being 'too Muslim' - Cageprisoners.com exclusive

- Qatada -
03-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Asalaamu alaykum waRahmatullahi waBarakaatuh

Cageprisoners exclusive: 16-year old girl targeted by FBI for being 'too Muslim' :

http://cageprisoners.com/our-work/in...6-years-of-age

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
03-08-2012, 12:32 AM
Sob7an Allah she's so brave.. I lost it just reading it.. and loved her candor Jazaka Allah khyran for sharing..

CP: How has this experience affected your faith? AR: Iman is like a roller coaster. At times it soars up high and at times it drops real low. It is never constant. I have had my ups and downs through it all. But in the end of the day, my iman is always in need of more. Alhamdulillah, it is a struggle everyday. I ask Allah to keep us all on the straight path and let us die in the state of Islam.

we can all learn something from this..

ILuvAllah
03-08-2012, 01:47 AM
This literally brought tears to my eyes. She has just won a jihad. what a brave girl MashAllah. May Allah reward her in this life and also in the Hereafter. Ameen.

Abz2000
03-08-2012, 02:10 AM
MashaAllah, and to think she was only 16!
i wish all of us were like that, they'd never defeat us.
Many lessons learnt from her strength and morale.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ILuvAllah
03-08-2012, 02:16 AM
I think they made a movie based on her story. I find all the similarities with her and the character Taslima Jahangir in the movie Crossing Over.

Taslima Jahangir, a 15-year-old girl from Bangladesh, presents a paper at school promoting that people should try to understand the 9/11 hijackers. The school principal reports this to authorities. FBI agents raid the home and ransack her room, reading her diaries and a school assignment on the ethics of suicide, criticizing her room as "too austere" and noting that she has an account on an Islamic website. The profiler says this makes her look like a would-be suicide bomber. She is not charged for this, but it turns out that she has only resident status. She was born in Bangladesh and brought to America at age three. Her father is studying for the citizenship test and Taslima's continued presence jeopardizes his chances and puts the two younger siblings at risk. The young kids are U.S. citizens because they were born in the U.S. Denise Frankel, the immigration defense attorney, suggests that instead of the whole family being deported, Taslima can leave for Bangladesh with her mother while the rest of the family stays in the US.

If you read her whole interview, it clearly matches witn Taslima Jahangir. So Im guessing Amatur is also a Bangladeshi. oh this makes me proud to be a Bangladeshi as well. Allahu Akbar. :)

Marina-Aisha
03-08-2012, 09:56 PM
She is soo strong I would have freak out if that was me

Snowflake
03-08-2012, 10:55 PM
Subhan Allah! I salute this girl!

MashaAllah, and to think she was only 16!
i wish all of us were like that, they'd never defeat us.
Many lessons learnt from her strength and morale.
So true. We should read her story to our children. What an exemplary muslimah she is masha Allah!

Haya emaan
03-10-2012, 10:22 AM
SubhanAllah! she is real brave Muslim girl..
JAZAKALLAH for sharing

GuestFellow
03-10-2012, 11:54 AM
Salaam,

She's tough.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!