/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ww3

ILuvAllah
03-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Do you think there would ever be a world war 3? what does the Quran and Hadith say about it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
User29123
03-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Well yeah it looks like it's coming with Iran and Israel..!

جوري
03-10-2012, 08:14 PM
WWIII will probably be what is known as al 'mal7ama/Armageddon-- yup it is coming for sure and Allah swt knows best..

:w:

GuestFellow
03-10-2012, 09:16 PM
Salaam,

No idea. Let's just hope there won't be a world war 3. The Qur'an and Hadith does not mention world war 3.

The world appears to be getting more globalised, probably due to technology.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
03-10-2012, 10:51 PM
World War 3 started a long time ago... but the rules changed. The war is now a war of information, of opinion - and of winning your opinions over to their side... Stay impartial, and keep hold of the rope of Allah. All else is really just a distraction.

The physical world war is pending, but the foundations of it were laid out post 9/11 and the ripples of it's promise are already apparent for all to see... The agenda is simple. Anyone who has studied the previous 2 world wars will know exactly how biased the propagation of these events are. For one, hardly any of the history books mention the middle east being caught up in the world wars, they harldy ever mention the number of casualties from the Muslim lands either. So, we grew up unaware that the first two world wars had Muslims dying left right and center, and instead we had it shoved into our minds that 6 million Jews were killed in genocide when the real figure is closer to 250,000 Jews. Genocide... what a word eh? Let's take a look at Palestine, how long has the genocide been going on there for? 70 odd years? More? How many Muslims have died in Palestine? Anyone know? How about post 9/11 Iraq? Afghanistan? etc? How many?

Just becuase the west isn't being attacked on home turf (and no, 9/11 was not a real example since it was CIA orchestrating the whole drama anyway), doesn't mean a world war is not already in place... it's the western agenda that's doing all the attacking, and somehow it's the Muslims who are being attacked. Yajooj wa Majooj. Perceive it. Know it and understand the fitna and fasaad of the times we are living in.

format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
Well yeah it looks like it's coming with Iran and Israel..!
Add Pakistan, China and Russia to Iran's side and USA + UK + UN dogs to the Israel side and it's game on... bruce lee is turning in his grave as he understands the true meaning of the words "game of death" bwahahahaaa... uhm, sorry, no time to joke is it. facepalm.

Scimi

ILuvAllah
03-10-2012, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
World War 3 started a long time ago... but the rules changed. The war is now a war of information, of opinion - and of winning your opinions over to their side... Stay impartial, and keep hold of the rope of Allah. All else is really just a distraction.

The physical world war is pending, but the foundations of it were laid out post 9/11 and the ripples of it's promise are already apparent for all to see... The agenda is simple. Anyone who has studied the previous 2 world wars will know exactly how biased the propagation of these events are. For one, hardly any of the history books mention the middle east being caught up in the world wars, they harldy ever mention the number of casualties from the Muslim lands either. So, we grew up unaware that the first two world wars had Muslims dying left right and center, and instead we had it shoved into our minds that 6 million Jews were killed in genocide when the real figure is closer to 250,000 Jews. Genocide... what a word eh? Let's take a look at Palestine, how long has the genocide been going on there for? 70 odd years? More? How many Muslims have died in Palestine? Anyone know? How about post 9/11 Iraq? Afghanistan? etc? How many?

Just becuase the west isn't being attacked on home turf (and no, 9/11 was not a real example since it was CIA orchestrating the whole drama anyway), doesn't mean a world war is not already in place... it's the western agenda that's doing all the attacking, and somehow it's the Muslims who are being attacked. Yajooj wa Majooj. Perceive it. Know it and understand the fitna and fasaad of the times we are living in.

Add Pakistan, China and Russia to Iran's side and USA + UK + UN dogs to the Israel side and it's game on... bruce lee is turning in his grave as he understands the true meaning of the words "game of death" bwahahahaaa... uhm, sorry, no time to joke is it. facepalm.

Scimi
nice and clear answer. thanks brother.

bruce lee :haha::haha:

Scimitar
03-10-2012, 11:50 PM
Sis Luv4Allah, I highly recommend watching the following series in order to help you to understand the nature of your question, and the many answers that we may have the opportunity to discuss here, insha-Allah.

This is the intro:

Scimitar

ILuvAllah
03-11-2012, 12:03 AM
Sis Luv4Allah, I highly recommend watching the following series in order to help you to understand the nature of your question, and the many answers that we may have the opportunity to discuss here, insha-Allah.

This is the intro:

Scimitar
oh its from the makers of arrivals. ok I'm going to watch it InshAllah. thanks.

Scimitar
03-11-2012, 12:53 AM
I didn't like the arrivals, some of it was waaay off the mark lol. But Phase 3 is good.

Scimi

SorayaCali
03-11-2012, 01:48 AM
People hoping for world war 3 are pretty scary.

Scimitar
03-11-2012, 01:49 AM
yeh, I always thought obama and bush were scary looking too, ;D

SorayaCali
03-11-2012, 01:51 AM
Seriously anyone promoting world war 3 is pretty sick in my opinion.

Scimitar
03-11-2012, 02:00 AM
I was being serious.

And I commend you being against war. I guess we all are, no one wants to be in a war really... except young fanboys who play too much 'COD modern warfare' on their XBOX's and PS3's.

Still, those bums usually end up joining the army that go to war... and that's a sad fact, but true. How harmless is a computer game anyway?

SorayaCali
03-11-2012, 02:10 AM
Well world war 3 would mean the annihilation probably all life on Earth, at the very least all human life and my sis is in the Afghanistan War right now, so it's not a good experience to even have relatives in war.

Scimitar
03-11-2012, 02:19 AM
Indeed, i can imagine the worry you have for your sister. May Allah shine HIS rahma on her, Ameen.

When people think of annihilation of the human species in war - they think nuclear war, right?

Here's an interesting video to make you think:

Note: the tally reaches the following count:

UK: 45 nuclear tests
France: 210 nuclear tests
Russia: 715 nuclear test
USA: a whopping 1032 nuclear tests

Scimi

SorayaCali
03-11-2012, 02:23 AM
When people think of annihilation of the human species in war - they think nuclear war, right?
Nuclear, chemical, genetic, all loads would wipe out humankind. Just focusing on nuclear is naive.

ILuvAllah
03-11-2012, 02:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SorayaCali
Seriously anyone promoting world war 3 is pretty sick in my opinion.
Who the hell is promoting war here? I was concerned about the upcoming consequences between Iran and Israel. where would it lead to? we will have no life if there is going to be a world disaster. I dont hope for a war, Im not here to promote a war. if i was here with that sick intention then it disqualifies me as a proper Muslim. so watch your tongue lady.

sorry for if i sound harsh but i found that quite insulting.

Scimitar
03-11-2012, 02:26 AM
"Nuclear, chemical, genetic, all loads would wipe out humankind. Just focusing on nuclear is naive."
I can get started on chemtrails too if you like and bio-chem warfare also, not to mention some serious X-Files type stuff like bluebeam and HAARP... what's your point?

WAIT!, let me grab my chocolate maltesers.

SorayaCali
03-11-2012, 02:33 AM
Who the hell is promoting war here? I was concerned about the upcoming consequences between Iran and Israel. where would it lead to? we will have no life if there is going to be a world disaster. I dont hope for a war, Im not here to promote a war. if i was here with that sick intention then it disqualifies me as a proper Muslim. so watch your tongue lady.

sorry for if i sound harsh but i found that quite insulting.
Well you should take it in an insulting fashion, because it was meant as an insult.

Scimitar said " Add Pakistan, China and Russia to Iran's side and USA + UK + UN dogs to the Israel side and it's game on... bruce lee is turning in his grave as he understands the true meaning of the words "game of death" bwahahahaaa... uhm, sorry, no time to joke is it. facepalm."

Sounds pretty gung-go to me :p

I can get started on chemtrails too if you like and bio-chem warfare also, not to mention some serious X-Files type stuff like bluebeam and HAARP... what's your point?
Lol wat

Scimitar
03-11-2012, 02:38 AM
Sounds pretty gung-go to me
An understanding of the agendas that are forming in the world today would let anyone come to understand exactly which country is gonna ally itself where... study it yourself if you don't believe me sis.

Lol wat
lol, check it out on any search engine ;D there are even some rather crazy videos on youtube on it... and it's all true.

Scimi

SorayaCali
03-11-2012, 02:40 AM
An understanding of the agendas that are forming in the world today would let anyone come to understand exactly which country is gonna ally itself where... study it yourself if you don't believe me sis.
Wow, what a nut in that video :p Though stuff like that is very entertaining.

Scimitar
03-11-2012, 02:41 AM
that is shaikh Imran Hosein you just called a nut na'udhubillah.^o)

ILuvAllah
03-11-2012, 02:46 AM
@SorayaCali Typical American attitude. you have no excuse to talk like a fag because if you are really under the light of Islam then you should have spoken like an ideal Muslim, atleast in a decent Islamic forum like this. you feel proud to insult people, you are simply disgusting. i dont care where u comin from or what ugly experiences you had to face in your life that makes you pathetic. there is no excuse to insult someone who didnt cause you any harm and feel proud of it. pathetic.

SorayaCali
03-11-2012, 02:46 AM
that is shaikh Imran Hosein you just called a nut na'udhubillah.^o)
So? He's nuttier than a Snickers bar.

@SorayaCali Typical American attitude.
America or United States of America? To us South Americans there's a difference :p

you have no excuse to talk like a fag
I talk like a homosexual now? What?

f you are really under the light of Islam then you should have spoken like an ideal Muslim, atleast in a decent Islamic forum like this. you feel proud to insult people, you are simply disgusting. i dont care where u comin from or what ugly experiences you had to face in your life that makes you pathetic. there is no excuse to insult someone who didnt cause you any harm and feel proud of it. pathetic.
But I don't like you. So why shouldn't I insult you?

Scimitar
03-11-2012, 02:50 AM
have you got peanuts in your hand? ;D

You obviously won't get that. I ask you to debate intelligently, and bring up some proofs of your own if you can Soraya. And uhm, ladies... take it to PM please. Otherwise, this thread itself is in risk of going all WW3 lool

Scimi

ILuvAllah
03-11-2012, 03:04 AM
have you got peanuts in your hand? ;D

You obviously won't get that. I ask you to debate intelligently, and bring up some proofs of your own if you can Soraya. And uhm, ladies... take it to PM please. Otherwise, this thread itself is in risk of going all WW3 lool

Scimi
bro scimi lets not waste our energy and time on this Munafiq. she is not a Muslim bro. she thinks she wasted her time on Islam. when she was feeling proud of insulting me I was pretty sure that this was not coming from a Muslim. she is only in this forum to insult Muslims.

@SoryaCali Im sorry I said typical American attitude. I should have said ur typical jewish attitude. lol. munafiq jew, go back to ur thug life.

SorayaCali
03-11-2012, 03:36 AM
bro scimi lets not waste our energy and time on this Munafiq. she is not a Muslim bro. she thinks she wasted her time on Islam. when she was feeling proud of insulting me I was pretty sure that this was not coming from a Muslim. she is only in this forum to insult Muslims.

@SoryaCali Im sorry I said typical American attitude. I should have said ur typical jewish attitude. lol. munafiq jew, go back to ur thug life.
Lol I feel like I'm in the 1930s.

have you got peanuts in your hand?

I'm just commenting that this fringe wacko is indeed wacko, that's all.

TrueStranger
03-11-2012, 03:48 AM

I'm just commenting that this fringe wacko is indeed wacko, that's all.

That's not all. It's one thing you disagree with the Shiekh's views, and another thing to insult him for expressing his views.

SorayaCali
03-11-2012, 03:51 AM
That's not all. It's one thing you disagree with the Shiekh's views, and another thing to insult him for expressing his views.
Why can't I call him crazy? What's the world come to when you can't call a muslim insane?

TrueStranger
03-11-2012, 03:54 AM
Why can't I call him crazy? What's the world come to when you can't call a muslim insane?
You're attacking his state of mind, and I highly doubt he is "insane" for merely expressing views you disagree with.

SorayaCali
03-11-2012, 03:57 AM
You're attacking his state of mind, and I highly doubt he is "insane" for merely expressing views you disagree with.
Oh you're right, he's not insane for saying something I disagree with, he's insane for saying wacko things that don't match up with reality, like all deeply religious folks. I'll attack his state of mind all I want.

TrueStranger
03-11-2012, 04:12 AM
Oh you're right, he's not insane for saying something I disagree with, he's insane for saying wacko things that don't match up with reality, like all deeply religious folks. I'll attack his state of mind all I want.
I, I, I. Yes, it's obvious that as an individual, you only have a conceptual framework of reality that is limited to I.

There is no point in arguing about someone else's state of mind.

Peace.....

SorayaCali
03-11-2012, 04:15 AM
I, I, I. Yes, it's obvious that as an individual, you only have a conceptual framework of reality that is limited to I.

There is no point in arguing about someone else's state of mind.

Peace.....
Sure, whatever you say.

GuestFellow
03-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Salaam,

format_quote Originally Posted by luv4Allah
you have no excuse to talk like a fag .
That's a rude term to use. Hope you don't use rude terms like that in real life.

But I don't like you. So why shouldn't I insult you?
Because, you won't like it when someone will insults you back. If you got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Marina-Aisha
03-11-2012, 02:07 PM
I have to say I know her on another forum she is a nice person she doesn't realise she hurts people when she says things. I hope u don't hold it against her, anyways I really hope there isn't another war cos r countries are struggling with money now hw we gonna cope if there world war 3?

ILuvAllah
03-11-2012, 03:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marina28
I have to say I know her on another forum she is a nice person she doesn't realise she hurts people when she says things. I hope u don't hold it against her, anyways I really hope there isn't another war cos r countries are struggling with money now hw we gonna cope if there world war 3?
maybe shez nice but shez certainly not nice with Muslims.

ILuvAllah
03-11-2012, 03:30 PM
[QUOTE=Tragic Typos;1502927]Salaam, That's a rude term to use. Hope you don't use rude terms like that in real life.

I dont need to speak nice with Munafiq. Allah's curse is already upon them many times in the Quran.

Scimitar
03-11-2012, 03:38 PM
A persons character can have many quirks... hers were indicative of bad character. I humoured her initial post on this thread and she went on the back foot instantly, and it wasn't justified. From that point on, her posts in this thread became more inflammatory, and in that other thread too... She wanted to go out with a bang - and she got what she wanted.

Now, back on point... World War 3

A sister from another forum made a little 3 part series exposing some hidden truths about war in modern day, here check it out (production isn't the best, but the content is actually quite good) :

Scimi

Jedi_Mindset
03-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Ok, calm down everyone, don't feed the troll, atleast she is banned already ;D

Anyway:

I pretty much agree with bro scimi relating ww3. Its already going on and especially against muslims. the psychical ww3 is gonna start sooner or later, it will start with Syria. If syria, is destabilized, hezbollah and hamas wont recieve arms anymore, so israel attacks palestine and lebanon at the same time. Then it will focus on iran and uses Nato/USA to attack iran and will use india/USA also to attack pakistan. Both russia and china will get involved, russia will probably attack europe because it feels threatened by the NATO radar and missle shield system. China will boast up its power in the region, and will attack USA bases in SE Asia. USA collapses, martial law will be in full force, because USA will be in a ''war-state''. Israel will attack Egypt(sinai) with full force, and so it will occupy egypt till the nile river. Israel will also occupy syria till the euphrates and this is where a massive war will start, in which 99 of 100 will die. Israel will be ''zion'' and waiting for its ''messiah'' (dajjal).

But the victory will be on our side, pakistan/afghans will defeat india. And muslim armies will be formed to attack the kufar. A army from yemen will defeat the USA-backed governments there. And sooner or later mahdi(As) will arrive, and his army will march towards al-quds.

This won't really happen right after each other, but need to tell it short. lol it might take a matter of years, or months. Allahu Alim.
This is my view on how WW3 will be. You can agree or disagree with me, since this isn't happening yet.
:sl:

TrueStranger
03-11-2012, 05:00 PM
A persons character can have many quirks... hers were indicative of bad character. I humoured her initial post on this thread and she went on the back foot instantly, and it wasn't justified. From that point on, her posts in this thread became more inflammatory, and in that other thread too... She wanted to go out with a bang - and she got what she wanted.
True, it was an obvious "banicide by mods". ;D

GuestFellow
03-11-2012, 05:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iluv<3Allah

I dont need to speak nice with Munafiq. Allah's curse is already upon them many times in the Quran.
Salaam,

If you want to use inappropriate terms, like fag, then go ahead. You might as well justify swearing. There is a difference between not speaking kindly and using inappropriate terms.

Right, I have no idea what will happen next. All I see is politicians using rhetoric, about attacking other countries. I hope it is just bluff.

MustafaMc
03-11-2012, 05:59 PM
If there is a WWIII, I believe that it will be all-out total war with nuclear weapons. In Georgia, USA there is what is known as the 'Georgia Guidestones' and the first of 10 inscriptions is "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature." Now with the world's population at nearly 7 billion, there must be a massive killing to get humanity down to 500 million with 13 out of every 14 people dying.

ILuvAllah
03-11-2012, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
Salaam,

If you want to use inappropriate terms, like fag, then go ahead. You might as well justify swearing. There is a difference between not speaking kindly and using inappropriate terms.

Right, I have no idea what will happen next. All I see is politicians using rhetoric, about attacking other countries. I hope it is just bluff.
oh should I give her a hug when she swears at my Prophet (pbuh)? have u even seen her other posts? the way she spoke against the Prophet (pbuh) with her filthy mouth that I'd say even fag was a good word to describe her attitude. she is enemy of Islam and I dont understand why it hurts you so much that I sweared at her.

ILuvAllah
03-11-2012, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
If there is a WWIII, I believe that it will be all-out total war with nuclear weapons. In Georgia, USA there is what is known as the 'Georgia Guidestones' and the first of 10 inscriptions is "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature." Now with the world's population at nearly 7 billion, there must be a massive killing to get humanity down to 500 million with 13 out of every 14 people dying.
I just hope it doesnt happen.

GuestFellow
03-11-2012, 06:11 PM
oh should I give her a hug when she swears at my Prophet (pbuh)? have u even seen her other posts? the way she spoke against the Prophet (pbuh) with her filthy mouth that I'd say even fag was a good word to describe her attitude. she is enemy of Islam and I dont understand why it hurts you so much that I sweared at her.
Salaam,

You should simply tell her that it is wrong to swear at the Prophets. I wouldn't swear/insult her. If she continued with that attitude, you should have reported her to the mods. Your just as bad as her, using inappropriate terms on this forum.

Oh it doesn't hurt me. I'm just correcting you.

ILuvAllah
03-11-2012, 06:15 PM
Salaam,

You should simply tell her that it is wrong to swear at the Prophets. I wouldn't swear/insult her. If she continued with that attitude, you should have reported her to the mods. Your just as bad as her, using inappropriate terms on this forum.

Oh it doesn't hurt me. I'm just correcting you.
I did report her to the mods. but when she started swearing at the Prophet (pbuh) I couldnt stand it anymore. Thanks for correcting me.
And let Allah decide if I am bad or not, let Allah judge me.

I am not perfect, I maybe bad but I'm certainly not as bad as her coz I do not swear at the Prophet (pbuh), I do not say anything against Allah and Islam. so that doesnt make me as bad as her. if you think im as bad as her then you are indicating that Im a kafir and Im sure you know that it is forbidden for Muslim to call another Muslim a kafir.

Marina-Aisha
03-11-2012, 06:31 PM
I'm sorry guys I didn't even know she said bout the prophet...

MustafaMc
03-11-2012, 06:46 PM
Assalamu alaikum, I have not followed all that has been written by and in response to this person, but I believe the sister here is not "as bad as her" and may have been justified in what she wrote. I am presently reading "The Biography of Abu Bakr As-Siddeeq" where he is quoted as saying to 'Urwah at Hudaibiyyah, "Suck the Badhr of Al-Laat. Will we flee from him (Prophet Muhammad saaws) and abandon him?" Here we see the permissability of using offensive language to silence someone who is disrespecting the religion of Islam.

She admitted that her sister, a soldier in Afghanistan, was a homosexual (fag=slang for homosexual) and that she was sympathetic towards her sister to the point of considering leaving Islam for its stance on homosexuality. Should we not put this behind us and just move on?

GuestFellow
03-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Salaam,

format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset

I pretty much agree with bro scimi relating ww3. Its already going on and especially against muslims. the psychical ww3 is gonna start sooner or later, it will start with Syria. If syria, is destabilized, hezbollah and hamas wont recieve arms anymore, so israel attacks palestine and lebanon at the same time. Then it will focus on iran and uses Nato/USA to attack iran and will use india/USA also to attack pakistan. Both russia and china will get involved, russia will probably attack europe because it feels threatened by the NATO radar and missle shield system. China will boast up its power in the region, and will attack USA bases in SE Asia. USA collapses, martial law will be in full force, because USA will be in a ''war-state''. Israel will attack Egypt(sinai) with full force, and so it will occupy egypt till the nile river. Israel will also occupy syria till the euphrates and this is where a massive war will start, in which 99 of 100 will die. Israel will be ''zion'' and waiting for its ''messiah'' (dajjal).

But the victory will be on our side, pakistan/afghans will defeat india. And muslim armies will be formed to attack the kufar. A army from yemen will defeat the USA-backed governments there. And sooner or later mahdi(As) will arrive, and his army will march towards al-quds.

This won't really happen right after each other, but need to tell it short. lol it might take a matter of years, or months. Allahu Alim.
This is my view on how WW3 will be. You can agree or disagree with me, since this isn't happening yet.
I'm not sure where you are getting your information from.

Under the Bush Administration, they were planning to re-draft the entire Middle East. http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=3882
I think Obama is pursing this plan as well, but taking a different approach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddgm0...feature=relmfu

^ According to the video, the Afghanistan war serves a purpose to surround Iran (of course, there are other reasons why Afghanistan was invaded). Iran is surrounded by US military bases, so US is in a position to attack Iran, even though it will not benefit anyone. Israel will probably not survive if they were to attack Iran, nor will America. In this situation, martial law will be implemented in the US and Israel, due to internal instability.

Overall, I doubt there will be this big war. More like countries are breaking apart.

I did report her to the mods. but when she started swearing at the Prophet (pbuh) I couldnt stand it anymore. Thanks for correcting me.
And let Allah decide if I am bad or not, let Allah judge me.

I am not perfect, I maybe bad but I'm certainly not as bad as her coz I do not swear at the Prophet (pbuh), I do not say anything against Allah and Islam. so that doesnt make me as bad as her. if you think im as bad as her then you are indicating that Im a kafir and Im sure you know that it is forbidden for Muslim to call another Muslim a kafir.
Let me make myself clear. What I meant to say was, if you are going to use inappropriate terms, then you are stooping to her level. In this sense, there is not much difference between the two of you. It would have been better if you don't swear at her. Not saying everything about you is bad. If you got that impression, then I'm sorry.

As for her insulting the Prophets, I'm not aware of this until now. I never said your as bad as her, in terms of insulting Prophets (P.B.U.H). If this is the case, then of course, she is wrong and should have been banned ASAP.

GuestFellow
03-11-2012, 06:56 PM
She admitted that her sister, a soldier in Afghanistan, was a homosexual (fag=slang for homosexual) and that she was sympathetic towards her sister to the point of considering leaving Islam for its stance on homosexuality. Should we not put this behind us and just move on?
:wa:

I'm not familiar with what is going on. All I'm saying, swear terms should not be used against another member. If both members are using inappropriate terms, then in this sense, there is not much difference between the two.

Sure.

Al-Mufarridun
03-11-2012, 07:18 PM

Interesting. The planet certainly can't continue to take 7 billion people who all want to eat french fries, drive cars and use 10 gallons of water to wash just one fingernail. It might be the case that rather than WWs, or even before WWIII, that the Planet says 'ENOUGH' and takes matters to another level. I think it is more likely that it will take massive 'natural disasters' to reduce global populations, and that most of the massive killings will probably be ignited by the consequence of those disasters.

Allah knows best.

MustafaMc
03-11-2012, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mufarridun
I think it is more likely that it will take massive 'natural disasters' to reduce global populations, and that most of the massive killings will probably be ignited by the consequence of those disasters.
Assalamu alaikum, the last days will surely be difficult to bear with some being believers in the AM and disbelievers in the PM. May Allah (swt) protect us from leaving the deen of Islam. I believe that humans are the most brutal of all animals as the angels said "Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood." Quran 2:30 One only has to remember the allied fire-bombing of Dresden and Tokyo, the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the killing fields of Cambodia, the machete chopping of Rawanda, ad infinitum, ad naseum, to see the dark side of humanity. How many millions of people have already been killed since the beginning of WWI until now? Could it be that we are now living during the time of Dajjal, that the killing will run into the billions and that the survivors would wish to exchange places with those already in the grave? Pray that Allah (swt) will not place on us a burden more than we can bear and that He preserve or faith until our final breath.

White Rose
03-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Assalamu alaikum, the last days will surely be difficult to bear with some being believers in the AM and disbelievers in the PM. May Allah (swt) protect us from leaving the deen of Islam. I believe that humans are the most brutal of all animals as the angels said "Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood." Quran 2:30 One only has to remember the allied fire-bombing of Dresden and Tokyo, the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the killing fields of Cambodia, the machete chopping of Rawanda, ad infinitum, ad naseum, to see the dark side of humanity. How many millions of people have already been killed since the beginning of WWI until now? Could it be that we are now living during the time of Dajjal, that the killing will run into the billions and that the survivors would wish to exchange places with those already in the grave? Pray that Allah (swt) will not place on us a burden more than we can bear and that He preserve or faith until our final breath.
Ameen. Indeed humans are the most brutal. It disheartens me to see what we are capable of doing. We should indeed thank Allah SWT for showing mercy on us even though we are so brutal.
I still think that we are living in the time where preparations for dajjal are being performed. We have yet to actually see him. I could be wrong. :omg:

Jedi_Mindset
03-11-2012, 08:29 PM
I'm not sure where you are getting your information from.

Under the Bush Administration, they were planning to re-draft the entire Middle East. http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=3882
I think Obama is pursing this plan as well, but taking a different approach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddgm0...feature=relmfu

^ According to the video, the Afghanistan war serves a purpose to surround Iran (of course, there are other reasons why Afghanistan was invaded). Iran is surrounded by US military bases, so US is in a position to attack Iran, even though it will not benefit anyone. Israel will probably not survive if they were to attack Iran, nor will America. In this situation, martial law will be implemented in the US and Israel, due to internal instability.

Overall, I doubt there will be this big war. More like countries are breaking apart.

Nope not any information ,just my view point. And is likely to be happen also. bro, the elite doesn't care about the economy since they own the banks, there is a difference between the military industry complex and the banking system. If the elite wants to steal oil, then they will find any way to get it (Iraq war, libya civil war, kony 2012 and soon iran(hopefully not). Also i think Iran is a bit bragging about its military might. Doesn't make the upcoming war less horrible.

The real reason is this:

They're already attacking us via media, freedom of speech, books, lies and with wars. They want to kill us(muslims). But victory is on our side Insha'Allah. In both WW1 and especially WW2 u didn't hear about the muslims who got killed, in N-africa and bosnia under french/german occupation. All these World wars are wars against islam, and to create chaos in this world, so they prepare for their ''messiah'' dajjal. Dajjal will claim to be a saviour just on that time when people need one.

جوري
03-11-2012, 08:41 PM
Interesting..
We've become so jaded we're not even able to distinguish between clear right and clear wrong as they've so brain washed with what they consider political correctitude.
It is OK for them for instance to go killing 16 civilians women & children so long as they issue an apology, but it isn't ok for us to get angry that they defecate on the Quran, urinate on dead bodies again, hey it is freedom of speech and well their PR folks have issued a statement that pretties it all up..

We can all learn a little something about Al Wala Wal Bara..

Al Wala' Wal Bara' (Love and Hate for Allah's Sake)

Al Wala Wal Bara

In the current modern age, we find the Muslims in a pit of darkness. The Muslims of today have adopted the ways of the enemy. They forbid the good and enjoin the forbidden. They imitate the disbelievers and choose them as their friends and trustees. They mock believers who oppose the ways of the disbelievers and hypocrites. They help to deviate people from the Path of Allah and His Messenger (sallallahu alaiyhi wa sallam). They have left jihad for the pleasures and pursuits of the material world. They have abandoned Shariah and adopted Jahiliyyah. These people have strayed from the Straight Path and they have turned away from al wala wal bara, and as a result, have fallen into the trap of Shaytaan.

One of the aspects of iman is al wala wal baraloving and hating for the sake of Allah Alone. It is one of the most important beliefs of Islam after Tawheed. Allah says in His Book:

Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. Whoever does this has no connection with Allah unless you are guarding yourselves against them as a precaution. Allah bids you to beware of Himself. And to Allah is the journeying. (Surat Ali Imran 3:28)

The reason why al wala wal bara is so important in Islam is because, if it is taken into practice, it can remove all the characteristics of Jahiliyyah from the Muslim Ummah, it guarantees the preservation of the Ummah, and it distinguishes the believer from the disbeliever. When one loves and hates for Allahs sake only, they are raised degrees higher than those who love, hate, and act based on their own desires or fake gods or for other meaningless things. Allah states in His Speech:

Those who believe do battle for the cause of Allah and those who disbelieve do battle for the cause of idols. So fight the friends of Shaytaan. Surely, Shaytaans strategy is always weak. (Suratun-Nisaa 4:76)

This verse is speaking of al wala wal bara. Those who have iman and belief and act upon al wala wal bara fight for Allahs cause and do battle with His enemies to preserve His Deen, while those who disbelieve fight for gods that dont even exist. Allah commands:

And fight them until persecution is no more and religion is for Allah. (Suratul Baqarah 2:193)

Only the people who love and hate for the sake of Allah will act upon this command. These are the people that understand the meaning of al wala wal bara, which will be discussed below, Insha Allah.

The Prophet (sallallahu alaiyhi wa sallam) said: The strongest bond of faith is loyalty for the sake of Allah and opposition for His sake; love for the sake of Allah and enmity for His sake.

But what does this love and enmity exactly mean? Loving for the sake of Allah means to love Allah and to show loyalty to Him by following His Shariah. It means to love all that is good and permissible in the Quran and Sunnah. This type of love requires one to defend Allahs deen and to preserve it. It is to love those who are obedient to Allah and to defend and assist them. These are the party of Allah. Enmity for the sake of Allah signifies showing anger towards those who oppose Allah, His Messenger (sallallahu alaiyhi wa sallam), His deen, and the believers. It is to struggle and fight against them in order to uphold and spread the way of Allah and His Messenger (sallallahu alaiyhi wa sallam). There is a brilliant example of this in Ibrahim (alaiyhis-salaam), as narrated by Allah in the Quran:

There is a good example for you in Ibrahim and those with him when they told their people: Surely, we disassociate ourselves from you and all that you worship beside Allah. We have done with you. And there has arisen between us and you enmity and hate forever until you believe in Allah Alone. (Suratul Mumtahanah 60:4)

Al wala wal bara requires one to ally oneself with Allah, His Messenger (sallallahu alaiyhi wa sallam), and the believers wherever they are found against the disbelievers even if it is against their own relatives. We see this in the example of the Prophet (sallallahu alaiyhi wa sallam), who fought against his own relatives and his own clan, all for the sake of Allah.

Al wala wal bara aims to purify the society and rid the people of all vices. For example, we are required to oppose the way of the disbelievers. One of their habits is wasting their time in pursuing their own material desires. A Muslim who does not act upon al wala wal bara will imitate this habit and therefore become neglectful of his duties to Allah. This will lead to a corrupt person, who will end up raising a corrupt family, which will corrupt the community in whole.

If we look at the situation today in Afghanistan, how many Muslims today are willing to leave their worldly pursuits and come to the aid of Islam and their Muslim brothers and sisters and fight for Allahs cause against His and our enemies? How many of them will act upon al wala wal bara, which is called for today? The religious situation of the Muslims of today is very pitiful and sad and the answer is that only a handful will run out to assist Allah and the faithful believers.

We call ourselves Muslims, but what exactly is a Muslim? We cant just expect that belief in Allah and His Messenger (sallallahu alaiyhi wa sallam) is enough to be qualified for Jannah. Allah says:

Or think you that you will enter Paradise while yet there has not come unto you the like of (that which came to) those who passed away before you? Affliction and adversity befell them, they were shaken as with earthquake, till the messenger (of Allah) and those who believed along with him said: When comes Allah's help? Now surely Allah's help is nigh. (Suratul Baqarah 2:214)

If we believe that belief in Allah is enough, then there is no difference between us and the pagan Arabs of the pre-Islamic period, who claimed to believe in Allah and at the same time, worshipped hundreds of other gods. Al wala wal bara is what distinguishes a believer from a disbeliever. A believer allies himself with Allah only and with his final Messenger (sallallahu alaiyhi wa sallam) and with the believers. Allah says:

And the believers, men and women, are protecting friends one of another; they enjoin the right and forbid the wrong and they establish worship and they pay the poor-due and they obey Allah and His Messenger. As for these, Allah will have mercy on them. Indeed, Allah is Mighty, Wise. (Suratut-Towbah 9:71)

O you who believe! Whoever of you becomes a rebel against his deen, (know that in his place) Allah will bring a people whom He loves and who love Him, humble towards the believers, harsh towards the disbelievers, striving in the way of Allah and not fearing the blame of any blamer. (Suratul Maaidah 5:54)

In order to be considered a believer, one must believe in Allah and His Messenger (sallallahu alaiyhi wa sallam) as well as show and prove that belief by assisting them and allying oneself with them against the enemies of Islam. The plans of the disbelievers are clearly exposed in the Quran:

They long for you to disbelieve even as they disbelieve, so that you may be the same (as them). So do not choose friends from among then until they go out in the way of Allah. (Suratun-Nisaa 4:89)

O you who believe! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends of one another. And whoever of you takes them for friends is (one) of them. Surely Allah does not guide wrongdoing people. (Suratul Maaidah 5:51)

We are warned to beware of the kaafireen, for, they say with their mouths what is not in their hearts (3:167). They secretly plot against the believers to get rid of them and their divine religionIslam. They attack the Muslims and the people without the belief in al wala wal bara will support them against the believers and this is what we see in todays situation.

If the believers join together as one brotherhood, sharing a mutual love and hate for the sake of Allah, Islam will come out on top regardless of how powerful their enemies may be. When the Prophet (sallallahu alaiyhi wa sallam) and his companions (radiyyallahu anhum) fought their battles, their enemies were always more in number and had better armor, but the Muslims were victorious as in the Battle of Badr. They shared one cause: fighting for the sake of Allah. Today, we need Muslims to do the same for their brothers, but where are they?

Al wala wal bara is something which is lacking in the hearts and actions of Muslims worldwide. It is one of the more important aspects of Islam. It was because of this aspect that the companions and their Chief Leader Muhammad (sallallahu alaiyhi wa sallam), together, peacefully conquered lands and hearts all over the globe by the will and grace of Allah Subhanahu wa Taala.

http://quranicverse99.tripod.com/islamicways/id15.html

I personally have no problem with anyone calling a jackass a jackass especially when the jackass's level of intellect only goes as far as a jackass is able to comprehend!

best,

White Rose
03-11-2012, 08:48 PM
^SubhanAllah
A very good post

GuestFellow
03-11-2012, 09:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll

Interesting..
We've become so jaded we're not even able to distinguish between clear right and clear wrong as they've so brain washed with what they consider political correctitude.
It is OK for them for instance to go killing 16 civilians women & children so long as they issue an apology, but it isn't ok for us to get angry that they defecate on the Quran, urinate on dead bodies again, hey it is freedom of speech and well their PR folks have issued a statement that pretties it all up..
Salaam,

We can get angry. It is not best to suppress anger and it should be released in an appropriate manner. I think exercising can help to release anger. Anger is a human emotion that we all experience when something bad happens. As long as it is controlled, then everything will be fine.

Anyway, I'm just saying, it is not good to use foul language against other members. I'm certain the forum rules make it clear that inappropriate language will not be tolerated or something along those lines. I have never seen the moderators/administrators using foul terms.

As for political correctness, I actually do advocate it, to a certain extent. I rather not offend people, especially when it can be avoided so easily.

I personally have no problem with anyone calling a jackass a jackass especially when the jackass's level of intellect only goes as far as a jackass is able to comprehend!
Nothing good comes out of swearing. It just leads to bitterness and hostility.

Nope not any information ,just my view point. And is likely to be happen also. bro, the elite doesn't care about the economy since they own the banks, there is a difference between the military industry complex and the banking system. If the elite wants to steal oil, then they will find any way to get it (Iraq war, libya civil war, kony 2012 and soon iran(hopefully not). Also i think Iran is a bit bragging about its military might. Doesn't make the upcoming war less horrible. The real reason is this:

They're already attacking us via media, freedom of speech, books, lies and with wars. They want to kill us(muslims). But victory is on our side Insha'Allah. In both WW1 and especially WW2 u didn't hear about the muslims who got killed, in N-africa and bosnia under french/german occupation. All these World wars are wars against islam, and to create chaos in this world, so they prepare for their ''messiah'' dajjal. Dajjal will claim to be a saviour just on that time when people need one.
Salaam,

How did you arrive at your point of view?

I doubt these wars are against Islam to be honest. I think the US government and certain interest groups need Islam, in order to continue these wars. Without Islam, it would be difficult for them (US and its allies) to find a justification to attack those countries (Afghanistan, Iran, etc) and persuade their own people. So they do need a scapegoat. Then again, the justification to start a war to save people (like Libya) might be sufficient.

I think these wars are planned to meet strategic goals. Blaming Islam and Muslims seems to justify these wars.

جوري
03-11-2012, 09:07 PM
I think exercising can help to release anger.
And I am advocating the occasional calisthenics with words.. There's nothing wrong with it.. Didn't matter if we were nice or not with the troll from last night and we've certainly been far more than allowing and accomadating to two weeks worth of crap, some of us even by email which I am sure many would like to get that time wasted back!..
So I am indeed hoping she left here feeling like the insignificant worthless defecate that she's although her sort of manure has such a thick outer crust engulfing a rotten interior that I doubt it would have had any impact.
I am not into casting pearls before swine and really dig calling swine swine...

:w:

Jedi_Mindset
03-11-2012, 09:12 PM
its clearly that this is a war on islam bro, they fear us and want us to not unite.Already since the fall of the last khalifah. They organize civil wars, chaos in muslim countries, so we fight each other, preventing each way that we unite because they know if our ummah rises again that they will lose.They attack us on all fronts, and if you are a good practicing muslim, you will been seen as a ''extremist'' and even have the risk to get thrown in prison. They kill people only because they're muslim, also here in the west. And they're tying their best to make a believer a kafir and if this doesn't work; you will be thrown in prison or get labeled as a terrorist.

GuestFellow
03-11-2012, 09:44 PM
its clearly that this is a war on islam bro, they fear us and want us to not unite.Already since the fall of the last khalifah. They organize civil wars, chaos in muslim countries, so we fight each other, preventing each way that we unite because they know if our ummah rises again that they will lose.They attack us on all fronts, and if you are a good practicing muslim, you will been seen as a ''extremist'' and even have the risk to get thrown in prison. They kill people only because they're muslim, also here in the west. And they're tying their best to make a believer a kafir and if this doesn't work; you will be thrown in prison or get labeled as a terrorist.
Salaam,

Let's bring some detail into this discussion.

Who is waging this war against Islam? State the names.
Why do they fear us?
Give me an example where they organised civil wars to prevent Muslims from uniting.
Who is trying to make Muslims into a non-Muslim?

Present the evidence as well.

You seem confident that your right, so addressing the questions above should not be too difficult.

MustafaMc
03-11-2012, 09:55 PM
Salaam,

Let's bring some detail into this discussion.

Who is waging this war against Islam?
Assalamu alaikum, brother, why does it seem that your perspective is most often different from other Muslims on this forum?

GuestFellow
03-11-2012, 10:24 PM
Assalamu alaikum, brother, why does it seem that your perspective is most often different from other Muslims on this forum?

I don't know. Does it bother you?

White Rose
03-11-2012, 10:24 PM
I doubt these wars are against Islam to be honest. I think the US government and certain interest groups need Islam, in order to continue these wars. Without Islam, it would be difficult for them (US and its allies) to find a justification to attack those countries (Afghanistan, Iran, etc) and persuade their own people. So they do need a scapegoat. Then again, the justification to start a war to save people (like Libya) might be sufficient.

I think these wars are planned to meet strategic goals. Blaming Islam and Muslims seems to justify these wars.
It does not make sense. Why would you side with your enemy to achieve a goal? Yes in some cases it can happen but I don't see it happening here. The way media portrays stuff makes us think that they are happening on their own. When you read stories about what is going on the other side, you will start to see what actually goes on. Jedi is right on the spot.

MustafaMc
03-11-2012, 10:36 PM

I don't know. Does it bother you?
Wa alaikum assalam, no, should it? I suppose that you are a convert to Islam like me, but your posts sometimes seem pro-West and it puzzles me.

GuestFellow
03-11-2012, 10:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by arjmand
It does not make sense. Why would you side with your enemy to achieve a goal? Yes in some cases it can happen but I don't see it happening here. The way media portrays stuff makes us think that they are happening on their own. When you read stories about what is going on the other side, you will start to see what actually goes on. Jedi is right on the spot.
Salaam,

Jedi has not presented to substantiate his claims. Until he does, I will hesitate to accept his view. He could be right though.

For now, certain interest groups like MEMRI need Islam in order to pursue their objectives. Twisting verses from the Qur'an and Hadith allows them, in this case MEMRI, to make Muslims look bad and portray all Jewish people as the victim.

^ Just an example how certain interest groups need ideologies to pursue their objectives, even though they disagree with the ideology itself. These interest groups may not even be aware that they need Islam. I would not recommend vising MEMRI, the website screams propaganda and appropriate for viewers who enjoy drowning in their own paranoia.

GuestFellow
03-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Wa alaikum assalam, no, should it? I suppose that you are a convert to Islam like me, but your posts sometimes seem pro-West and it puzzles me.

I hope it does not bother you. If my posts bother anyone, just let me know, so I can address the problem.

I was raised a Muslim, become agnostic and then converted back to Islam.

I'm not pro-West, nor pro-East. I prefer people to present evidence to establish their claims. I like detail...

ILuvAllah
03-11-2012, 11:19 PM
@TragicTypos bro u said u are not aware of all that has been going on. If you see that post of her where she said ugly things about the Prophet (pbuh) then you'll know what I'm talking about. I think that post has been removed coz I have reported it to the mods. Anyone, any sane person who loves Allah and the Prophet (pbuh) would lose his/her temper by ugly offensive language against Islam, against the Prophet (pbuh). So dont give us tips on exercising to control our anger. you are not aware of what she has been doing in this forum, so dont be so quick to judge. get to know the facts first.

Al-Mufarridun
03-12-2012, 02:16 AM
Ameen ya Rabb.

I didn't intend to excuse humans when i suggested that perhaps what people refer to as 'natural disasters', such as earth quakes, famines, hurricanes, will be the main 'cause' of death in these times. Human corruption, mischief and 'natural disasters' in fact have mutual relationship. It is due to the mischief of man that invite these disasters to fall upon themselves.

Allah swt says in the Noble Quran;

ظَهَرَ الْفَسَادُ فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ أَيْدِي النَّاسِ لِيُذِيقَهُم بَعْضَ الَّذِي عَمِلُوا لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ
قُلْ سِيرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ فَانظُرُوا كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلُ ۚ كَانَ أَكْثَرُهُم مُّشْرِكِينَ
فَأَقِمْ وَجْهَكَ لِلدِّينِ الْقَيِّمِ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَ يَوْمٌ لَّا مَرَدَّ لَهُ مِنَ اللَّهِ ۖ يَوْمَئِذٍ يَصَّدَّعُونَ
'Mischief has appeared in the land and the sea on account of what the hands of men have wrought, that He may make them taste a part of that which they have done, so that they may return. Say: Travel in the land, then see how was the end of those before; most of them were polytheists. Then turn thy face straight to the right religion before there come from Allah the day which cannot be averted; on that day they shall become separated. (Romans v.41-43)

Scimitar
03-12-2012, 03:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by arjmand
Jedi is right on the spot.
He usually is, that's why he's a jedi. Only 17 too, masha-Allah.

Scimi

MustafaMc
03-12-2012, 03:10 AM
that's why he's a jedi. Only 17 too, masha-Allah
I am impressed, mash'Allah.

Pygoscelis
03-12-2012, 09:37 AM
You were right to swear at her. She was behaving badly. Now lets see if one of your less sane "brothers" here wishes death on her.

Pygoscelis
03-12-2012, 09:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
Sorayacali did that? I must have missed that part. Were posts deleted?

Pygoscelis
03-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Ironically I think 9/11, the Bush Idiocy, and the Afghanistan and Iraq wars may have saved the planet from world war 3. The USA is the only world power truly capable of launching it and they have so in debt and war weary now that I seriously doubt they will attack Iran or anybody else for a decade at least. By then maybe some liberal presidents will chill things down a bit and they'll get away from the conservative hot heads that keep wanting war. The 99% movement has potential. Could it be the start of a reshuffling of western society away from corpotocracy and neocon attitudes and towards a more global and socialist world? I hope so!

Also, developing new energy technology like better nuclear, wind, solar, geothermal, etc could go a long way towards resolving the conflicts in the middle east. The main reason Islam is seen as a threat and why islamophobia thrives is because of the words and actions of some radical muslims, who are motivated by western aggression (and dare I say attrocity), which is motivated by greed for oil. If we can get off oil then the middle east becomes far less relevant and Islam can go back to being a religion few in the west need to pay any special attention to.

جوري
03-12-2012, 10:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
Sorayacali did that? I must have missed that part. Were posts deleted?
Maybe you'll run into her and she'll tell you all about it for $2.00 of what her father has conditioned her for although in all likelihood you're not of the correct gender but it's never about that anyway is it?

Best,

Pyrrhic
03-12-2012, 11:43 AM
unfortunate... We still dont understand the true situation...

MustafaMc
03-12-2012, 12:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mufarridun
I didn't intend to excuse humans when i suggested that perhaps what people refer to as 'natural disasters', such as earth quakes, famines, hurricanes, will be the main 'cause' of death in these times. Human corruption, mischief and 'natural disasters' in fact have mutual relationship. It is due to the mischief of man that invite these disasters to fall upon themselves.
Assalamu alaikum, yes, that is true, too. Thank you for making that point that ultimately Allah (swt) is in control and what man does is only to the extent that Allah (swt) allows them. The Quran and the Bible both have examples of a people who were obliterated by Allah (swt) for their sin and disobedience.

Scimitar
03-12-2012, 02:39 PM
Ironically I think 9/11, the Bush Idiocy, and the Afghanistan and Iraq wars may have saved the planet from world war 3. The USA is the only world power truly capable of launching it
Actually, this is not true. There are many nations on the earth that have the ability to wage nuclear war... I posted this on page one of this thread, but I'll post here again. Take a look at this video. It charts Nuke testing over almost 50 yrs.

Note: the tally reaches the following count:

UK: 45 nuclear tests
France: 210 nuclear tests
Russia: 715 nuclear test
USA: a whopping 1032 nuclear tests

The main reason Islam is seen as a threat and why islamophobia thrives is because of the words and actions of some radical muslims, who are motivated by western aggression (and dare I say attrocity), which is motivated by greed for oil. If we can get off oil then the middle east becomes far less relevant and Islam can go back to being a religion few in the west need to pay any special attention to.
That's what they want you to believe. The truth is, bad apples exist in every community - why is it that only Muslims are in the media hotspot? To understand this, you need to study history comparatively.

I also recommend learning about the history of the house of saud, and the impportance of the balfour declaration and that which followed after. Things aren't what they seem.

Scimi

ILuvAllah
03-12-2012, 04:59 PM

Now, back on point... World War 3

A sister from another forum made a little 3 part series exposing some hidden truths about war in modern day, here check it out (production isn't the best, but the content is actually quite good) :

Scimi
wow this is real eye opener. everyone should watch it :D

Scimitar
03-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Phase 3 is also really worth the watch sister. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, and Scimitar Approved Viewing. ;D

Scimi

GuestFellow
03-12-2012, 05:19 PM
@TragicTypos bro u said u are not aware of all that has been going on. If you see that post of her where she said ugly things about the Prophet (pbuh) then you'll know what I'm talking about. I think that post has been removed coz I have reported it to the mods. Anyone, any sane person who loves Allah and the Prophet (pbuh) would lose his/her temper by ugly offensive language against Islam, against the Prophet (pbuh). So dont give us tips on exercising to control our anger. you are not aware of what she has been doing in this forum, so dont be so quick to judge. get to know the facts first.
Salaam,

No I have not been aware about what is going on. If her posts were insults against the Prophet (P.B.U.H), then she would have been banned immediately. So I don't know why she was allowed to be a member here. Since her post has been removed, I'm not sure what she had said. So this belongs to the past and ought not to have been raised in this topic in the first place. Besides, how am I supposed to know if she insulted the Prophets when her post has been removed.

I would not lose my temper. I won't allow anyone to upset me to the extent where I will lose my temper and use offensive language. I have confident in Allah that he will deal with people that insult Islam and the Prophets (P.B.U.H). I guess I have more self-control.

I wasn't intentionally giving tips how to exercise our anger. I just said, suppressing anger is not good but ought to be released in an appropriate manner, like exercising.

I don't need to be aware about what is going on. As you said, the issue has already been resolved, so there was no need to raise it up. You used the term fag. That is offensive and inappropriate. Like I said before, if you want to use inappropriate language go ahead. I think using inappropriate language is not acceptable. I'm certain what I'm advocating is supported by the forum rules. I took issue with you using inappropriate language.

Judging you about what? I said that since both members have used foul language, there is not much difference in terms of the vocabulary they use. Hence that is what I meant by both of you are as bad as each other. This is prior to me knowing she insulted the Prophet (P.B.U.H)

You were right to swear at her. She was behaving badly. Now lets see if one of your less sane "brothers" here wishes death on her.
:skeleton:

Ironically I think 9/11, the Bush Idiocy, and the Afghanistan and Iraq wars may have saved the planet from world war 3. The USA is the only world power truly capable of launching it and they have so in debt and war weary now that I seriously doubt they will attack Iran or anybody else for a decade at least. By then maybe some liberal presidents will chill things down a bit and they'll get away from the conservative hot heads that keep wanting war. The 99% movement has potential. Could it be the start of a reshuffling of western society away from corpotocracy and neocon attitudes and towards a more global and socialist world? I hope so!

Also, developing new energy technology like better nuclear, wind, solar, geothermal, etc could go a long way towards resolving the conflicts in the middle east. The main reason Islam is seen as a threat and why islamophobia thrives is because of the words and actions of some radical muslims, who are motivated by western aggression (and dare I say attrocity), which is motivated by greed for oil. If we can get off oil then the middle east becomes far less relevant and Islam can go back to being a religion few in the west need to pay any special attention to.
Nice summary. However, the liberal politicians in America, are just as hawkish as Republicans when it comes to foreign policy. Obama is considered to be worse than George Bush.

I see what you mean about Afghanistan and Iraq war. The public, from my experience, are fed up with these wars.

GuestFellow
03-12-2012, 05:41 PM

That's what they want you to believe. The truth is, bad apples exist in every community - why is it that only Muslims are in the media hotspot? To understand this, you need to study history comparatively.
Salaam,

It is not only Muslims. Christians have had a hard time with the mainstream media, like the issue with priests sexually abusing young children. It is stereotyping and many groups have been affected, like the Jews and Black people. I have even noticed some people are stereotyping white people as being racist from my community.

Muslims in western countries are having difficulty defending themselves against these generalisations because they lack funds and influence, unlike Christians and Jewish people. Jimmy Carter was accused to being racist against Jews due to his new book. The public were not convinced because Jimmy Carter had the funds and influence to defend himself.

At the moment, there is more focus on Muslims due to the wars and some immigrants in western countries happen to be Muslims. So..

ILuvAllah
03-12-2012, 06:02 PM
Israel seems determined to attack Iran http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-17316638

I fear it might happen real soon. Could this lead to a global war?

ILuvAllah
03-12-2012, 06:06 PM
With the continuous wars against Islam, what does the future hold for Muslims in western countries? Im afraid the world events would get worse with the Iran war.

Scimitar
03-12-2012, 06:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iluv&lt;3Allah
Could this lead to a global war?
Short answer, YES. And a global power shift from USA to Israel... dajjals third term. His appearance manifests soon after...

Watch this lecture sis, by shaikh Imran Nazar Hosein:

The content is very important in reference to having your question answered properly.

ILuvAllah
03-12-2012, 06:23 PM
omg Global war means all countries will use their nuclear powers to wipe off the human species from the planet. what will be left? A wasteland. that means we have no life, no future. The End? :(

No wonder why they say 2012 the end of the world. they must have prepared a master plan behind this.

Scimitar
03-12-2012, 06:28 PM
I don't mean to scare anyone here but you've read the ayah in the Quran about the Dhukaan (smoke) ???

Ad Dhukaan (chapter 44 verse no.10)
YUSUFALI: Then watch thou for the Day that the sky will bring forth a kind of smoke (or mist) plainly visible,
PICKTHAL: But watch thou (O Muhammad) for the day when the sky will produce visible smoke
SHAKIR: Therefore keep waiting for the day when the heaven shall bring an evident smoke,
Smoke...

Wahuwa Ala Kulli Shay'in Kadeer (And verily HE has power over all things), Ameen.

Scimi

EDIT: 2012 is not the end of the world, just the end of their (elites) ability to know the future - but to understand this, requires another study of sahirs and jinn relationships - and therefore a different topic... but, to clarify, the elites are banking it all on 2012, this is the year of mass false propagation, this is the year where no truths will emerge in the media, this is the year where we will see the world claim it has failed to address the needs of humanity, and this is the year where the world will be forced to make a choice for New World Order... and that process itself is not something to be achieved in a day... it will take years, and in those years a great many interesting things will come to pass... the least of which is good news.

Woe to us, we are as sheep, lost in the fields and with no direction, no khalifa. Holding on firmly to the rope of Allah has become difficult, like handing burning hot coals ... and if our generation is this messed up. Think of the next one... time to make some sacrifices, to disconnect from Dunya and start to see the reality of the Aakhira.

Old Chinese proverb and curse "may your progeny be born in interesting times"... well, we sure were.

GuestFellow
03-12-2012, 08:07 PM
With the continuous wars against Islam, what does the future hold for Muslims in western countries? Im afraid the world events would get worse with the Iran war.
Salaam,

I really don't think there is a serious attempt to ban/destroy Islam.

Politicians need the public to get distracted by petty issues. Let's assume they ban Islam, force Muslims to leave their religion, kick out Muslims that refuse to leave their religion, ban all religious symbols and religious buildings. Politicians will have a difficult time distracting the public from serious issues. Muslims, religion and immigration seems to be a good place, from a politician's perspective, to distract the public from important issues like unemployment, poverty and inflation.

I think it is far-fetched to suggest that politicians are actually trying to ban Islam. Countries like France have simply prevented Muslims from not expressing their faith in public, but of course, these limitations can progress.

GuestFellow
03-12-2012, 08:10 PM
Israel seems determined to attack Iran http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-17316638

I fear it might happen real soon. Could this lead to a global war?
Salaam,

It is unlikely Israel will attack Iran. America will not be pleased to see Israel take a military action. So I doubt it. I think it is just a bluff.

If Israel were to attack Iran, I think we can see many innocent civilians getting killed.

ILuvAllah
03-12-2012, 08:16 PM
Salaam,

It is unlikely Israel will attack Iran. America will not be pleased to see Israel take a military action. So I doubt it. I think it is just a bluff.

If Israel were to attack Iran, I think we can see many innocent civilians getting killed.
I just hope they dont, or else the whole civilization would be effected. but I dont like the sound of the Israeli President. Iran is already in my prayers.

GuestFellow
03-12-2012, 08:16 PM
Note, by ban, I meant destroy Islam or something along those lines.

2012 is not the end of the world, just the end of their (elites) ability to know the future - but to understand this, requires another study of sahirs and jinn relationships - and therefore a different topic... but, to clarify, the elites are banking it all on 2012, this is the year of mass false propagation, this is the year where no truths will emerge in the media, this is the year where we will see the world claim it has failed to address the needs of humanity, and this is the year where the world will be forced to make a choice for New World Order... and that process itself is not something to be achieved in a day... it will take years, and in those years a great many interesting things will come to pass... the least of which is good news.

Woe to us, we are as sheep, lost in the fields and with no direction, no khalifa. Holding on firmly to the rope of Allah has become difficult, like handing burning hot coals ... and if our generation is this messed up. Think of the next one... time to make some sacrifices, to disconnect from Dunya and start to see the reality of the Aakhira.

Old Chinese proverb and curse "may your progeny be born in interesting times"... well, we sure were.
Salaam,

Who are these elites you are referring to?
What are they specifically planning? What do you mean they are banking it all on 2012?
What truth are you expecting from the media?
BTW, where are you getting your information from?

Sorry, I'm not trying to say your wrong or anything. I'm just curious and want more detail. I hope I don't come across as being aggressive.

ILuvAllah
03-12-2012, 08:20 PM
Note, by ban, I meant destroy Islam or something along those lines.

Salaam,

Who are these elites you are referring to?
What are they specifically planning? What do you mean they are banking it all on 2012?
What truth are you expecting from the media?
BTW, where are you getting your information from?

Sorry, I'm not trying to say your wrong or anything. I'm just curious and want more detail. I hope I don't come across as being aggressive.
Have you watched the arrivals? you should see it. its on youtube.

GuestFellow
03-12-2012, 09:00 PM
^ Salaam,

I'll watch it. Thanks.

Scimitar
03-12-2012, 10:03 PM
Salaam bro Tragic Typos,

Although the arrivals exposed a lot of the hidden corruptions and cons in society, and related this with Islamic eschatology - there are some parts of the documentary that I just don't agree with. There is some Shia propagation of the twelvers and such and some hadeeth that are weak and not backed by stronger hadeeth so I ask you to be aware of this. Otherwise, it's a good start. I also highly recommend watching Phase 3.

In repsonse to this:

What do you mean they are banking it all on 2012?
Like I said, this question begs the creation of another thread just for this.

But to help get you acquiainted, read Ibn Taymiyyahs essay on the Jinn (English translation by Abu Ameena Bilal Phillips)

Then watch this youtube series (Solomons Temple series on youtube by Brother Mohammed (aka Bushwackk on youtube)

Here is the trailer: (also, sub to Bushwackk's channel, he has a nice collection of playlists akhi)

Once you've seen the whole series akhi, let me know and we can discuss further insha-Allah.

Just a small clue bro,

Bukhari said in his saheeh, that Qatada said "Allah created these stars for three purposes: To Adorn the Heavens / To Stone the devils (sayateen) and As Signs by which to Navigate, whosoever seeks anything more in them is mistaken and he is wasting his time and effort in seeking something of which he has no knowledge." Sahih Al Bukhari, Baab fi'l Nujoom 2:240

To Stone the devils... when you know why this is, we will be ready to discuss further insha-Allah.

Scimi

EDIT: I'm watching this atm, just got uploaded by KhalifaClothing

yahia12
03-12-2012, 10:50 PM
I dont think there will be another world war, I doubt it. There be regional wars between Israel and Iran/Hizbullah. The nuclear nations will do everything they can to avoid a conflict with one another. The US is almost bankrupt financially, they cant afford another war.

Scimitar
03-12-2012, 10:56 PM
Oh yes they can...

Let me explain. Israel has been hoarding gold and silver bullion now for decades. Infact, Israel is one of the foremost possessors of the yellow metal. Israel also wants to establish its own Gold and Silver currency - much like the dinar and dirham that Muslims need to re-instate into our own economies, but have failed to do so after the Ottoman Khalifate was overthrown. By establishing this gold and silver currency, they (Israel) would in effect, have the most valuable currency in the world.

Now go type in Full Spectrum Dominance in google, and also do a search for (example) Lockheed Martin amongst others...

If Israel wants to go to war with Iran, it will be because Israel has struck a deal with USA to have its WMD's, and in return? Well, the obvious answer is Gold and Silver and relief from debt the USA owes to the bankers (the IMF are Zionist Jewish power families by the way).

So, USA does a deal with Israel and UK follows suit. next? Well, I think it's pretty obvious.

Scimi

GuestFellow
03-12-2012, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdyahia12
I dont think there will be another world war, I doubt it. There be regional wars between Israel and Iran/Hizbullah. The nuclear nations will do everything they can to avoid a conflict with one another. The US is almost bankrupt financially, they cant afford another war.
Salaam,

This sounds very plausible.

Scimitar
03-12-2012, 11:38 PM
This says differently,

Scimi

Scimitar
03-15-2012, 01:09 PM
Currently the Jewish population of Iran stands somewhere between 10,500 and 25,000... within a generation this could rise to 70,000... remember the hadeeth about 70,000 jews from Isfahan wth persian shawls going to meet with the dajjal?

Anyway, check it - The consequences of USA vs Iran... it's hotting up. A new unexpected player has been drawn in to the hype now:

Notice what Priya said at 1:50? The use of gold instead of dollars to buy oil??? Now that's gotta get your brain cells working.:nervous:

Scimi

GuestFellow
03-16-2012, 06:59 PM
I watched some parts of the arrivals.

I'll put it this way. If you believe something is going to happen and nothing will change your mind, you are going to search/find the evidence that fits your thinking. Overall, objectivity was lacking.

Scimitar
03-16-2012, 07:01 PM
There's a lot of crazy stuff in Arrivals, agreed... stuff like "shapeshifters" and other questionable things... but some of it is ok, however, I find that it is not to be trusted for the reasons I have mentioned elsewhere on this forum.

Scimi

GuestFellow
03-16-2012, 07:22 PM
I agree it contains an element of truth. I don't think documentaries/videos are the best way to understand geo-politics. Reading books, articles and documents is the best way, though it's boring.

Scimitar
03-16-2012, 07:24 PM
Indeed. And it's imperative that we do this comparatively. One sides truth is another sides half truth.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!