03-09-2012, 10:05 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...nts&ref=topbar

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
03-09-2012, 10:25 PM
amazig how quick they are to give up

جوري
03-09-2012, 10:34 PM
Many people have no regard or value for life..
that's why they go on exterminating entire villages, towns, nations.. It is saddest of course when it is a mother that drops her kid in the toilet and resumes dancing or leaves him/her out in the cold with hopes that s/he would just die.. but then aren't we collectively desensitized to all the hatred and killing going on in the world?
People can kill their babies for $500 plus the cost of antibiotic and ergonovine. .. what's there left to say after that?

:w:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-09-2012, 10:49 PM
As'Salaamu Alaaykum

Jazakallaahu khaayr for saying..

I found some video's where people claim they died and saw heaven or went to heaven, or met jesus (pbuh), what's that all about? These are the same people who state Jesus (pbuh) is God's son, naazubillaah.. Also, they haven't seen Jesus (pbuh) as they don't know what he looked like nor did these people live with him, so how can they know it is him for sure..maybe it's the piousness or good feeling they get from the person and take him to be Jesus (pbuh) or God?

I mean can you 'die' and come back to life? I'm sure there's an answer, im ignorant off, maybe I lack in knowledge, i've read or heard something on this.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
03-09-2012, 10:53 PM
Can't come back to life from the dead but you can be proclaimed dead when you're still alive!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-09-2012, 10:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
Can't come back to life from the dead but you can be proclaimed dead when you're still alive!

Aah, I see, that made sense alhamdulilaah. So these people are in a situation which is known as 'almost dead' but not 'completely dead'..

But what's with the 'went to heaven and saw jesus (pbuh)' or the other stuff? could have been a dream?

جوري
03-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Not quite in the way you imagine.. probably this happens more in neonates since we've slightly different guidelines for adults..
For instance you can't declare someone dead if they're cold.. you've to wait until they're warm because cells go into a state of preservation under normal temperature and a person appears clinically dead.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-09-2012, 11:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
Not quite in the way you imagine.. probably this happens more in neonates since we've slightly different guidelines for adults..
For instance you can't declare someone dead if they're cold.. you've to wait until they're warm because cells go into a state of preservation under normal temperature and a person appears clinically dead.
JazaakiAllaah khaayr uktee.

I learnt something, alhamdulilaah.

جوري
03-09-2012, 11:16 PM
Jazaki Allah khyran & thank you for reading..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!