/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How can I get my hard copy books onto the PC cheaply?

Salahudeen
03-09-2012, 11:44 PM
I want to scan them all onto the PC into PDF format, is the only way to buy a scanner and scan one page at a time?? :hmm:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dagless
03-10-2012, 12:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salahudeen
I want to scan them all onto the PC into PDF format, is the only way to buy a scanner and scan one page at a time?? :hmm:
Yep. It'll be easier to download them. It's likely they've already been converted by someone/google.

Salahudeen
03-10-2012, 10:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Yep. It'll be easier to download them. It's likely they've already been converted by someone/google.
I tried searching for ages before hand but couldn't find it so I ended up purchasing it. Want to store an electronic copy though.

Dagless
03-10-2012, 01:42 PM
I tried searching for ages before hand but couldn't find it so I ended up purchasing it. Want to store an electronic copy though.
May I ask which book it is?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salahudeen
03-10-2012, 03:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
May I ask which book it is?
Men's Body Sculpting - 2nd Edition [Paperback] Nick Evans (Author)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/073608321...SIN=0736083219

Dagless
03-10-2012, 04:36 PM
Men's Body Sculpting - 2nd Edition [Paperback] Nick Evans (Author)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/073608321...SIN=0736083219
Can't find it anywhere either :(

but may I be the first to say:

Muezzin
03-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Well...

You could purchase the Kindle edition? The downside is that you'll be paying for it twice. The upside is you'll have an electronic copy you can view on your computer (the Kindle reader for PC is a free download on Amazon).

User29123
03-10-2012, 08:15 PM
You can't if you buy paperback you need to purchase digital ones again. Unless you visit torrent sites and download them illegally, but then the police will be on to you :exhausted;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!