/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help me answer this question plz

ILuvAllah
03-10-2012, 02:37 AM
Explain, with some examples, why belief in tawheeed ar-ruboobiyah alone is not sufficient to establish Islam nor the proper establishment of the practice of tawheed?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
03-10-2012, 10:44 AM
:salamext: Believing that Allah is the Creator and Provider (Ruboobiyyah) is not sufficient because even shaytaan believes Allah is the Creator and Provider. The disbeliever Arabs in the time of Prophet Muhammad (sal Allahu alayhi wasalam) believed Allah was the Creator and Provider and most disbelievers throughout history believe in a Creator and Providor, but they always pray to and worship others along with Him. (see http://Quran.com; Quran Zumar 39:38 - 'If you ask them who created the heavens and the earth, they will surely say "Allah" (God), tell me then - the things you pray to besides Allah, if Allah intended harm for me, could they remove His harm, or if He intended some mercy for me, could they withhold His mercy? Say, sufficient for me is Allah, in Him let the trusters put their trust'.

- Qatada -
03-10-2012, 10:48 AM
:salamext: Allah wants us to give our hearts and lives to Him. This is Islaam (meaning: submission to God.) Islam isn't about just 'knowing' things, but sacrificing everything to Allah while admitting that we are His slaves. In return for that He will reward us with Paradise. To be a slave to Allah is 'uboodiyyah - this is what Allah wants from us. And Recognizing Allah/God is the One we always turn to (Uloohiyyah).

ILuvAllah
03-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Wsalam,

thanks bro. and what about tawheed asma wassifat. people should implement it too for the proper establishment of tawheed

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
03-10-2012, 03:35 PM
:salamext: Yes,we believe in ALL of Allah's names (asmaa') and Attributes/descriptions (sifaat) which He and His Messenger have conveyed to us. Believing in them as they are mentioned, without changing their meanings and without asking 'How' they are like (i.e. We do not ask 'How' Allah looks like etc.) But the believers will see Allah clearly in Paradise, and we ask Allah to allow us to see Him in Jannah al Firdaws, ameen ya Rabb.
format_quote Originally Posted by luv4Allah
Wsalam, thanks bro. and what about tawheed asma wassifat. people should implement it too for the proper establishment of tawheed

real islam
03-14-2012, 05:05 AM
If you realize one things is good than you have to work a lot to gain it.
Muslim is like a nation.With none you can establish Islamuntil all of you
are united.You realized the straight path but you can't walk will you reach
the destination.To reach the destination you have to walk.Neither can't get
your prize and get establishment of Islam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!