View Full Version : The Men of today

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-10-2012, 09:45 PM
As'Salaamu Alaaykum wa Rahmatullaah wa Barahkaatuh

.. The men of today ..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
03-10-2012, 10:56 PM
Loving this... this is a very important video - thanks for sharing.

True strength is not how hard you can hit, but how hard you can be hit and still keep moving forward...

Scimi

Al-Mufarridun
03-11-2012, 01:18 AM
:sl:

Lucky indeed were those who had the honor of 'hanging around' the Prophet(pbuh). Oh what great wonders they've witnessed!

I pray to Allah(swt) that we, who still testify like that tree did some 1400+ lunar years later the same Kalimah, ا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
I pray that we are honored to be amongst those who 'hang around' the Blessed Prophet(pbuh) in Aakhirah for Eternity. Oh! what wonders await those blessed few.

Ameen ya Rabb!!

Muhaba
03-11-2012, 01:47 PM
i agree that children should be told islamic stories early in childhood so that islamic characters can become their role models. alhamdulillah, as a child i had read stories about the Khulafa-Ar-Rashideen, Salman Al-Farsi, etc. and loved them more than anybody else.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!