/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The story of a Syrian boy.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-10-2012, 10:30 PM
AsSalaamu Alaaykum

This is deeply saddening..la hawla wa la quwwata illa billa hil aleeyul azheem..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-11-2012, 06:48 PM
bump!

GuestFellow
03-11-2012, 10:58 PM
:wa:

He's so young. I'm afraid for him. Hope he's safe...

Questions, do most Syrian people know how to read and write English? Who posted this video? I doubt a boy of his age is able to do that.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-11-2012, 11:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos

Questions, do most Syrian people know how to read and write English? Who posted this video? I doubt a boy of his age is able to do that.
As'Salaamu Alaaykum akhi

To your answers, unfortunately, i don't know, I was thinking the same when i was watching and reading , seems like maybe someone helped him out, or Allaah knows best.

I'm not aware who or what the original source of this video is..but found something similar..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkj0ZUmGXG4

I guess the message is showing that this is happening, or what it is that is happening with the syrians, that people need to know this, fact is, that this or something similar is happening out there and of course not just syrians, but with other civillian innocents in other parts of the world.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
03-12-2012, 05:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ğħαrєєвαħ

As'Salaamu Alaaykum akhi

To your answers, unfortunately, i don't know, I was thinking the same when i was watching and reading , seems like maybe someone helped him out, or Allaah knows best.

I'm not aware who or what the original source of this video is..but found something similar..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkj0ZUmGXG4

I guess the message is showing that this is happening, or what it is that is happening with the syrians, that people need to know this, fact is, that this or something similar is happening out there and of course not just syrians, but with other civillian innocents in other parts of the world.

Thank you for showing the video but I don't think it is a good idea to spread this video. The security forces in Syria might discover it and take issue with it...maybe I'm just paranoid. O_o

Darth Ultor
03-12-2012, 06:03 PM

Syria's not Yemen, Westerners go there all the time. I think they learn English in schools.

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-12-2012, 06:18 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Darth Ultor
Syria's not Yemen, Westerners go there all the time. I think they learn English in schools.
Or maybe some journalist created the video.

Ghazalah
03-12-2012, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Darth Ultor
And what's wrong with Yemen? They have English schools there too. ^o)

Darth Ultor
03-12-2012, 10:20 PM
Nothing's wrong with Yemen, just saying not many people speak English there.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-13-2012, 02:29 PM

Thank you for showing the video but I don't think it is a good idea to spread this video. The security forces in Syria might discover it and take issue with it...maybe I'm just paranoid. O_o
I don't see a wrong in spreading the truth and exposing the unreliable animals. Besides, they've already taken 'issue' with a lot of innocent lives, what more are they going to do? Kill more? that's what most of them seem to be best at, they can't escape Allaah SWT and his wrath upon them, unless they decide to change their ways, which for many seems to be very unlikely.

Just to make it clear, i'm not proposing that it's okay to kill, i'm saying what will it take for them to realise what they're doing is wrong, why are these people allowed to do this? Have they seriously lost it?!
Why will they take an issue with a child who can't even defend himself? coz they have power? is that fair?!

Anyway.they've dealt with many souls unjustly, and their time will come, indeed!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!