/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Movie Against Islam???

MariamMababaya
03-11-2012, 05:29 AM
Salaam 'alaikum brothers and sisters -in Islam,

I've just watched a trailer of this new movie 'The Dictator' and was wondering if any of you have watched it?

you can find the trailer on youtube 'The Dictator'

is it a good movie? what's it about? somehow it reminded me of a certain Arab or North African country which I oughtn't mention.What do you think about this movie? Does it have any message?wasalaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
TrueStranger
03-11-2012, 05:46 AM
He is a comedian wanna be. Completely a waste of money. What is worse than someone who spends their money on something that will bring them closer to hell?

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-11-2012, 09:18 AM
What the heck! What a sick movie! It'd be a waste of time and money, for sure.

I doubt your notion of a good movie. :p

Jedi_Mindset
03-11-2012, 10:40 AM
This movie is actually made to impersonate the ''arab dictators''. But its ''humor'' is bad, and what we know from sascha baron cohen, he is very vulgar and nasty, like in his borat and ali G series.

So no don't watch it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamirsaab
03-11-2012, 10:57 AM
It's a parody of certain middle eastern dictators. You know, those bad ones that actually exist and mess up our homelands? He's making fun of them...Quit having knee jerk reactions to everything.

Muezzin
03-11-2012, 11:18 AM
Yeah, but on the other hand, Sacha Baron Cohen is kind of annoying.

Anyway, this isn't a movie review website. If members choose to watch or avoid any movies, it is their prerogative.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!