/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Migrations

Al-Mufarridun
03-11-2012, 09:34 PM
:sl:

Humans and other living species with some level of intelligence understand the need for migration when the time comes. Animals understand the need for migrations when the seasons change, and take the necessary steps required to survive. Some fly thousands of miles, some cross deserts, some cross rivers full of predators.

Humans also understand the need for migration. While we share the basic reasons for migration with Animals, some pastoral societies for instance follow the rain seeking green pastures for their animals. A human will risk his or her life migrating from one country to another to escape from a war zone or in pursuit of a better life. Humans also have the higher and unique capability in that they can choose to migrate not to survive but to prosper. A human can choose to take the same level of risks that an animal takes to survive - in order to prosper. This higher level of intelligence is unique to Humans even though not all Humans choose to exercise it.

Now
Imagine there is a country were people don't get sick nor hungry.
Imagine there is a country were people don't feel sad nor pain.
Imagine there is a country were people don't get old nor weak.

How much risks would one be willing to take in order to migrate to that country? how much hardships would you be willing to endure?
What would you be willing to give up to attain a eternal citizenship into this country?

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri and Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:“A caller will cry out (i.e., to the people of Paradise):
‘You will be healthy and will never fall sick;
you will live and will never die;
you will remain young and will never grow old;
you will feel ease and will never be miserable.’
This is what Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
‘And it will be cried out to them: “This is the Paradise which you have inherited for what you used to do”’ [al-A’raaf 7:43].

Narrated by Muslim, 2827

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
White Rose
03-12-2012, 02:46 PM
SubhanAllah. JazakAllah for the insipiration :statisfie

Al-Mufarridun
03-13-2012, 09:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by arjmand
SubhanAllah. JazakAllah for the insipiration :statisfie
:sl:

May Allah swt make our journey to Him easy for us all. Ameen

Amat Allah
03-13-2012, 01:40 PM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Jazaku Allahu khayra Al Jazaa wa ja3ala mathwaakum Al Firdaws Al A3la bella 7isaab Ameen

and imagine you hear about that country Lord and how much He Is Merciful, Just,Generous, Wise, knowing exactly all what ya need without even asking and also giving with nonstop for free wanting no return from ya, having all the Excellent and Perfect attributes, qualities and characters which you wouldnever ever find in anyone but Him and that you will find the pure, real endless happiness, peace, love, comfort and honor and more than all of those when only remembering, praying and returning to Him and that when ya do something wrong then He forgives and that when ya try to walk to Him then you will find Him running to ya and to be close to Him and so special then you only need to believe in Him and obey Him in everything...wouldn`t ya want to live under His shade,in His country where you will be blessed with so much and more than much?

and when you do reach that country then, you will live there forever in an endless bliss and also The Lord of that country won`t ever be displeased withya when ya enter His country but will make ya good ,no but perfect and whole in everything and will Be pleased with ya always and till forever...

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri: The Prophet said, "Allah will say to thepeople of Paradise, "O the people of Paradise!" They will say,'Labbaik, O our Lord, and Sa'daik, and all the good is in Your Hands!' Allahwill say, "Are you satisfied?' They will say, 'Why shouldn't we besatisfied, O our Lord as You have given us what You have not given to any of Your created beings?' He will say, 'Shall I not give you something better thanthat?' They will say, 'O our Lord! What else could be better than that?' He will say, 'I bestow My Pleasure on you and will never be angry with you after that.' "

Sahih Al Bukhari, the book of Tawheed

WaAllahi, I don`t want the Jannah if Allah Is not there...I just want Him and Iam desiring Al Jannah to see Him The Exalted and if I am wanting the best andthe highest level of it then because He taught me to ask Him for the bestalways ; He always wants us to ask for the best He always want to make us thebest and never forget that Al Firdaws is under the throne of Him The Exalted myLove The One above all...I want to see Him , I am longing to that moment, I amlonging to meet my Lord The Only One Who deserves to Be worshipped, The One Who was always and Is always with me The One I feel Him and cry for The One I worship and left many things for His sake The One Who has never ever deprivedme from anything never prevent me from anything and always given me the best ofthe best , still and more The One Whom taught me to be who I am and took andstill taking the perfect and best care of me , The One I feel Him and Hispresence The One when all left me behind He was there and still taking ma handand raising me up high honoring me The One Who has chosen me and honored me tobe his servant and slave The One I put my forehead and nose on the ground forHis sake praising Him The Exalted The One Whom my prayer, my sacrifice, myliving and my dying are for Him only,The First, The Last ,The World, The every heart beat, breath , everything and everyone The One I seek His pleasure and love even if the whole world is not pleased tho, when you please Him then He makes the whole world pleased with ya ,The only One Who disappointed me not andwill never The Truthful even when I am not good ; He Is The Best always The One I trurt the Most Love The Most and want The Most need The Most The One that I wish I could be a good slave and servant to:cry: what a shame:cry:...laailaha illa Allah...none like my Lord , whom lord you will find elevating your status and worshipping Him makes feel real happiness and peace, makes ya see thebeauty in everything , makes ya refreshed, strong and ready to face whatever,makes ya feel secure, safe and immune ?

waAllahi none waAllahi none waAllahi none, how could someone insults suchMerciful and Compassionate Perfect Lord and make Him The Exalted equal toHis creation , how could and dare someone worshipother than This Lord??? Alas! Alas! Alas!

when you are a slave of someone or something then you will be dishonored but have ya tried to be a slave for The One? laa ilaha illa Allah The One Who mademe and still feeling that I am owning this world and what in it... I am happybeing His slave and servant and if not Him then I don`t wana be.

May Allah guide us all, purify us from all sins and accept us May Allah Be pleased with us and never prevent us from Him ever never ever Ameeeeeeeeeeen

forgive me my respected brother for changing the topic but He Is Allah :cry::cry::cry:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Mufarridun
03-14-2012, 08:44 AM
^^ Ameen Ya Rabb!!!

فَفِرُّوا إِلَى اللهِ

فَفِرُّوا إِلَى اللهِ

فَفِرُّوا إِلَى اللهِ

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!