/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings, Prayers, and Marriage

Dracon
03-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Greetings.

I am new to this website, and faith, and thought I should start off by asking for advice from my new brothers and sisters.

I'm Dracon...Meaning dragon, harshness...Soon Mohammed again.
I was born to a Muslim family , but my brother Felix and I left Islam a while back, I have come back with little knowledge of it, and am unsure about him.

I have a lover living over-seas...She isn't Muslim. I want to go to her, and be with her as soon as possible. Does any of you know a way where God would answer my prayers swiftly...? I pray to be with her, but I want to be with her before summer 2012, and I want God's help in doing so.

Also, I want to marry her. I have heard many times, that a Muslim male does not need his guardians permission, but a Muslim female does.
So if that was true, logically none of us require parental permission...Am I right?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
03-13-2012, 08:50 AM
Assalamualaikum.

Muslim adult male doesn't have guardian. You can get married without telling your parents, if you want.

But bro, I suggest it as the last way, only for situation which the parents prevent their son to get married with unacceptable reasons like the woman is not from specific ethnic. As Muslims we must keep manner and etiquette. So, tell your parents if you want to get married.

Regarding your wish.
I pray to be with her, but I want to be with her before summer 2012, and I want God's help in doing so.
Allah is not your servant, but you are a servant of Allah. Let destiny happen on you.

Dracon
03-13-2012, 10:28 PM
Thank you very much for your help. But her being not Muslim, does she need permission from her parents?

I am very sorry if it sounded like Allah was my servant (I repent for that. Praise be to Allah wahdahu la shareeka lah).
What I mean , brother, is that I desperately...Very, very desperately need Allah's mercifulness, and his compassion at this difficult time for me.
I am very emotional and stressed out about the idea of not being able to be there in time, it hurts me deeply, and only Allah can help me.
I try as much as possible to pray 2 extra rak'as to My Great Creator after each of the 5 prayers and beg him for his divine grace and help... But, do you, or anybody else, know a way to please Allah, the merciful, the compassionate, so with his infinite power and might, he may guide me and answer my prayers very soon?
Please brothers and sisters, if you know anything...I really need it.
Barak Allahu feekum jamee'an.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!