/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who is there to contribute?

real islam
03-13-2012, 04:39 AM
WHO IS WHO ?? The nation has hardly recovered from Memo Scandel when struck by yet another shamful scandel of money distribution among politicians. The bad thing about all these things is that the people involved or at least blammed are:

PRESIDENT
PM
POLITICIANS
BANKERS
GENERALS
INTELLIGENCE PEOPLE
LIBERALS
RIGHTEST
LEFTEST
ISLAMISTS

Whom a common man should trust? A person loyal and right today can be dishonest and wrong tomorrow. If highest ranking people are of such morality then who is going to correct matters? Every body is wearing a NIQAB and hiding his real face. Whom to trust and whom not to. I dont know who is who? ..........

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
03-13-2012, 06:30 AM
Well the worst of the people are their leaders and folks are certainly agreeable not out of concordance but fear of some sort of mortal threat.. Yup corruption is at the very highest level and people indeed would rather concentrate on beards and niqaabs and leave the ummah to fall apart to rot and for its citizens to be literally exterminated.. but isn't it so like people in denial to concentrate on trifles?
the titanic was sinking but the band kept on playing.. it is a little something about human psychology I guess that wants to shelter itself from the harsh reality by being caught in the wrangle of what should otherwise be non-issues..
and then they often wonder if the Prophet were here would he be using a camera? Well I think the prophet PBUH would be deeply chagrined by our state of being rather than rounding up those who are snapping pictures and dooming them to hell.. Wake up O ummah.. they're eating you alive under every raya...

:w:

~Zaria~
03-13-2012, 07:03 AM
Assalamu-alaikum

The more 'major' sins of society do not lessen the importance of what appears to be 'minor' issues in Islam.

If muslims can not see the wisdom in EACH and EVERY command of Allah (subhanawataála) - from the prohibition of picture-making in sahih ahadith, to the rulings on music, hijab, the sunnah of the beard.......all the way to seemingly more 'important' matters, than truly this is a source of our weakened ummah.

Islam is a WAY OF LIFE.
From the moment we wake up in the morning, to the moment we fall asleep again - we LIVE according to the sunnah of our beloved Nabi (sallahu alaihi wasalam) and forsake whatever will cause displeasure to our Rabb.
Period.

We do not raise in importance some matters of life over others.
Yes, there are acts that are considered fard, others waajib, others sunnah, others nafl.
But a muslim does his best to fulfill all, wherever possible.
And if he cannot/ does not wish to - this does not make a sunnah any less of importance.

How can it? - when this is from the life of the best of creations, the most beloved to Allah (subhanawataála)?
If we wish to seek Allah Taálas love and mercy upon us, it is in OUR best interest to live our lives in a manner that reflects His most sinless and pure slave , Muhammed (sallalahu alaihi wasalam).

Once we understand the wisdom of our deen, and we develop love for our Nabi (sallahu alaihi wasalam), more than anyone on earth - no command is too trifle, no sunnah is of insignificance.

And yes, there are huge problems going on in the world.
But the strength of this ummah, in tackling these issues, lies in our strengths of our imaans.

With this, a muslim has the protection and support of the Rabb of all the Worlds.
What more can we ask for?

Salaam

جوري
03-13-2012, 07:20 AM
:sl:
Depends on perspective--Wasting money on adornment or essentials is more pressing? are we in such a comfortable state or just escaping our very painful reality? Water or Henna? People are exterminated before our eyes in afganistsn, Gaza, Chechnya, Bosnia, Syria, etc etc and we're being vilified in every which form. People will spend their money on Tom cruse with Muslim money while ate wearing nice $900 Abaya & literally their next door searching in the garbage of already impoverished neighbors for food. Walahi it's appalling .. I fear a worse wrath than what we're collectively suffering left & right.. What does the Quran speak of more charity, prayer, defending the meek and enfeebled the dreaded J or instating one eyed veils and check point virginity tests?
Yes Islam is a way of life and pray do tell who is governing by it?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Akram Fakir
03-13-2012, 07:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
Well the worst of the people are their leaders and folks are certainly agreeable not out of concordance but fear of some sort of mortal threat.. Yup corruption is at the very highest level and people indeed would rather concentrate on beards and niqaabs and leave the ummah to fall apart to rot and for its citizens to be literally exterminated.. but isn't it so like people in denial to concentrate on trifles?
the titanic was sinking but the band kept on playing.. it is a little something about human psychology I guess that wants to shelter itself from the harsh reality by being caught in the wrangle of what should otherwise be non-issues..
and then they often wonder if the Prophet were here would he be using a camera? Well I think the prophet PBUH would be deeply chagrined by our state of being rather than rounding up those who are snapping pictures and dooming them to hell.. Wake up O ummah.. they're eating you alive under every raya...

:w:
Assalamualaikum Ehadikumullah to all.
Assalamualaikum to my loving Prophet(S).
I wish if i could see the prophet(S) in this generation.
What are we doing.I think it is not right what we are doing.
If it is right and it was shown by the prophet(S) then where is the
inner peace?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!