/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sheikh refuses to interpret dangerous vision questioner had 20 times (eschatology)

جوري
03-14-2012, 02:47 AM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
03-14-2012, 03:13 AM
a subsequent episode as the viewer's cusiosity was piqued ..

Scimitar
03-14-2012, 03:21 AM
Salaam sis, is there a translated version?

Or can you sum up the vision here maybe? I'm very curious about this vision...

Scimi

CosmicPathos
03-14-2012, 03:25 AM
not translation?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
03-14-2012, 03:28 AM
oh God I will it is so creepy giving me goose pimples and he's explainin now why he didn't interpret on the air..
this is one of those times when you really need to speak Arabic because even his useage of examples from the time of the prophet and the time of Joseph (PBUT) is profound ..
masha'Allah..

ILuvAllah
03-14-2012, 03:43 AM
please translate

ILuvAllah
03-14-2012, 03:45 AM
what is the name of this sheikh?

جوري
03-14-2012, 03:58 AM
Ok, I have received a few requests for the translation but will tell you that the sheikh refused to interpret it repeatedly .. he also stated that the vision itself was incomplete and when the brother spoke to him on cell phone and gave him a list of names etc which proved to be later true that when we have a roaya that concerns the Ummah that if no solution can be offered for instance like when the Pharaoh spoke of his vision (even though he was a kaffir) Yusuf PBUH didn't tell him your vision means such and such rather offered a solution of what to do with the seven lean years for the seven barren ones.. so if no solution can be offered then one should do as the prophet states and not speak of it and do what is prescribed with bad visions..and that we're an ummah of knowledge not an ummah of dreams with that said the called stated:

caller: sheikh please concentrate with me as this is a dream I had thirteen times and the last time I had it was three days ago
I know the day is friday, and I am headed to the mosque I enter the mosque I notice that I am the only one there.. I approach the pulpit and I see a sheikh who is wearing an extremely white garment and there's light from his face and this sheikh spoke to him and said after 20, 20 will fall, 20 will die and 20 will live and you'll be the only witness ..
the caller says but sheikh (i.e the one in the dream) ya sheikh I don't understand after 20, 20 towers will fall, 20 important people will die and 20 countries will enter to fix or rectify and you'll be the only witness... (and he goes on to say I know that mosque well since I frequent it) after seconds I look to my left and see a frame and in it are 20 names of the fallen then I look to my right
sheikh interrupts and says are any of those names of someone that has fallen? and pls. don't mention any fallen by name
caller: yes
sheikh: pls continue
sheikh : how many of those names are now gone?
caller: 13
sheikh: 13 from the 20?
I look to the right and I see behind shettat I really don't know what that word means but behind the shettat he says a tent, like a normal tent but fallen from the surface of the earth and beneath it is written in red: ''The Earth quake of your Lord''
sheikh: yes
caller: and it is headed our way.. and I call the people and no one on the side walk is paying attention and I call to the people, you'll die, oh people you'll die, but no one pays attention until I am left standing alone..
I tried to call three days ago because it was the 13th time I saw it
sheikh: akhi Ahmad.. I'll take your number and speak to you privately ..

ILuvAllah
03-14-2012, 04:05 AM
Please be aware that the video is coming from a proclaimed shia scholar. (i mean the uploader). he even uploaded a video which refers that the sunnis are enemies of Islam.

جوري
03-14-2012, 04:05 AM
The second video he goes into why he didn't translate it with and cements his views from Quran and Sunnah however he says a few things that he felt could be public knowledge since he was called by some minister to ask him if his country's name is on the list and he said no, and the minister asked him if Syria was one and he said yes .. the host then asks him of the earth quake and he says that the roeya happened 21/2 and 11/3 exactly after 20 days was the Japanese Earth Quake however he says and Allah swt knows best that it might be what is happening to Muslims and goes on to cite:

Am hasibtum an tadkhuloo aljannata walamma yatikum mathalu allatheena khalaw min qablikum massathumu albasao waalddarrao wazulziloo hatta yaqoola alrrasoolu waallatheena amanoo maAAahu mata nasru Allahi ala inna nasra Allahi qareebun

جوري
03-14-2012, 04:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iluv<3Allah
Please be aware that the video is coming from a proclaimed shia scholar. (i mean the uploader). he even uploaded a video which refers that the sunnis are enemies of Islam.
there are several of the same video on youtube, you can just click on one uploaded by someone else.. I never read the comments..

:w:

جوري
03-14-2012, 04:07 AM
what is the name of this sheikh?
waseem yousef

جوري
03-14-2012, 04:10 AM
btw if someone is from UAE here can tell us what shettat means since the caller is from abu dhabi

ILuvAllah
03-14-2012, 04:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll

waseem yousef
Is it possible to contact him sis? I wanted my dream to be interpreted as well.

جوري
03-14-2012, 04:19 AM
Is it possible to contact him sis? I wanted my dream to be interpreted as well.
I think so I have a few dreams I want interpreted myself but I think he's in Kuwait or UAE or one of those maybe if one of the sister's here is from one of those counties they can give us the number and air time..

here's one of a guy who described his own death & died later:

although I really wanted to keep the thread about the first post.. but you know I was getting goose pimples all throughout their conversation .. sob7an Allah...

ILuvAllah
03-14-2012, 04:24 AM
oh I wish I understood Arabic :(

ILuvAllah
03-14-2012, 04:29 AM
Ok, I have received a few requests for the translation but will tell you that the sheikh refused to interpret it repeatedly .. he also stated that the vision itself was incomplete and when the brother spoke to him on cell phone and gave him a list of names etc which proved to be later true that when we have a roaya that concerns the Ummah that if no solution can be offered for instance like when the Pharaoh spoke of his vision (even though he was a kaffir) Yusuf PBUH didn't tell him your vision means such and such rather offered a solution of what to do with the seven lean years for the seven barren ones.. so if no solution can be offered then one should do as the prophet states and not speak of it and do what is prescribed with bad visions..and that we're an ummah of knowledge not an ummah of dreams with that said the called stated:

caller: sheikh please concentrate with me as this is a dream I had thirteen times and the last time I had it was three days ago
I know the day is friday, and I am headed to the mosque I enter the mosque I notice that I am the only one there.. I approach the pulpit and I see a sheikh who is wearing extremely white garment and there's light from his face and this sheikh spoke to him and said after 20, 20 will fall, 20 will die and 20 will live and you'll be the only witness ..
the called says but sheikh (i.e the one in the dream) ya sheikh I don't understand after 20, as in days I presume, 20 towers will fall, 20 important people will die and 20 countries will enter to fix or rectify and you'll be the only witness after seconds (and he goes on to say I know that mosque well since I frequent it) I look to my left he sees a frame and in it are 20 names of the fallen then I look to my right
sheikh interrupts and says are any of those names someone that is fallen name and pls. don't mention names
I look to the right and I see behind shettat I really don't know what that word means but behind the shettat he says a tent, like a normal tent but fallen from the surface of the earth and beneath it is written in red: ''The Earth quake of your Lord''
caller: and it is headed our way.. and I call the people and no one on the side walk is paying attention and I call to the people, you'll die, oh people you'll die, but no one pays attention until I am left standing alone..
20 towers would fall. how many has fallen so far? the twin towers and any other?
13 names gone. Wallahi!
The guy who had the dream must be someone highly pious.

you'll be the only witness after seconds. witness after seconds, how? what does it mean?

جوري
03-14-2012, 04:30 AM
that last vid really made me sick =(
it was a guy who saw since childhood's hour himself driving in a car to go to a singing show when his car swerves and goes to the other side of the highway, repeatedly he saw this and even the show he was going to be on 'star academy' and that he ends up with glass on his legs and he's taken to this black door to a place he doesn't know where.. the sheikh himself thought the whole thing is a sham until he saw it for himself and saw on the news.. and said if he had called ahel il3ilm, that Allah swt sent him this dream his entire life.. that obviousely a black door isn't a good thing ...
did you see the car accident and the kid talk about his death? sob7an Allah.. why do they have those stupid singing shows and stuff? that makes us 'librated' I guess..

creepy creepy creepy...

جوري
03-14-2012, 04:33 AM
20 towers would fall. how many has fallen so far? the twin towers and any other?
13 names gone. Wallahi!
The guy who had the dream must be someone highly pious.
tower is a symbolic term for power.. I can't give a fatwa of the rest since the sheikh himself refused to and not only do I not kow details I am no interpreter..
Also we don't know if the guy is highly pious or not since the sheikh himself spoke of the man from the ummah during the time of the prophet who came speaking of honey from the sky and that abu bakr interpreted and the prophet PBUH told him you're right about someethings and wrong about others. etc. and also of dreams of someone like the king during yusuf and the pharaoh during Moses who saw his throne perish by someone from the children of Israel.. so even kaffirs and really bad kaffirs at that get roaya..

and Allah swt knows best

جوري
03-14-2012, 04:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iluv&lt;3Allah
you'll be the only witness after seconds. witness after seconds, how? what does it mean?
Again, you can't possibly expect me to interpret that if a person of knowledge & scholarship refused to..
Also things aren't always meant to be so literal so I don't know even if I desired to speak out of ignorance and btw he also goes on to that in his later video people who interpret of ignorance and people who lie about their dreams like the fellow from prison during the time of Yusuf PBUH who ended up crucified .. a person interprets it and it is 'qodya al'amr' so one had best not invent either the dreams or their interpretation ...

ILuvAllah
03-14-2012, 04:41 AM
The important people are the leaders of those countries i guess. I was having a feeling for quite a while that something good will come out of these arab revolutions. Allah has a very good reason behind this otherwise He wouldnt let the ummah suffer for nothing. Allah is preparing the ummah. We will unite soon InshAllah.

جوري
03-14-2012, 04:48 AM
The important people are the leaders of those countries i guess. I was having a feeling for quite a while that something good will come out of these arab revolutions. Allah has a very good reason behind this otherwise He wouldnt let the ummah suffer for nothing. Allah is preparing the ummah. We will unite soon InshAllah.
Allah a3lam but after the revolutions bad things will happen not good ones..
visit this thread:
http://www.islamicboard.com/forum-he...chatology.html

and listen to the three lectures by the sheikh...
I don't think being under despots is a good thing but it will be worst before it gets better especially with the incessant pressure to this 'western style secularized democracy' that even the so-called Islamists are caving into under some threat because the corruption is weaved to the very fabric of soceity that removing the head of the snake will not remove the venom that has permeated everything..imsad..

It is a great time of tribulations..:skeleton:

Scimitar
03-14-2012, 04:50 AM
This dream is a very ... how to say, disturbing dream.

RE: 20 towers/powers...

Finance ministers from the world's major nations agreed to a U.S.-brokered plan for easing tensions over exchange rates and world trade patterns, saying that a "fragile and uneven" economic recovery was at risk if top powers pursued conflicting policies or used the value of their currencies to gain an edge for their exports.

Aiming to head off what some have dubbed a developing "currency war," the statement from the finance leaders of the Group of 20 nations was a carefully worded bargain across a range of issues. It put China on the record as seeking to bring down its massive trade surplus and let its exchange rate fluctuate more. It also hinted that any move by the U.S. Federal Reserve to further ease monetary policy would be measured so as not to disrupt currency values or capital flows in emerging market nations.

Although the core ideas are not new ones for the G-20 - previous statements from the group have promised similar commitments to flexible exchange rates, for example - the accord crafted over two days of talks in South Korea represents a tangible step. The group agreed as it has before that "excessive imbalances" in trade and other relationships should even out over time - requiring countries such as China and Germany to rely less on exports for their economic growth - and the members pledged for the first time to submit to an agreed-upon procedure for measuring progress.

The methods of measurement are still to be developed, but the language marks a potential turning point as the G-20 struggles to ensure its agreement over broad principles translates into action. U.S. officials say they intend to push for more detail, including possible time frames and numerical targets, as the work of the finance leaders is submitted for approval by the G-20 heads of state who gather in South Korea next month.

The plan envisions a greater role for the International Monetary Fund in overseeing whether exchange rates and trade balances are moving as intended. While the IMF has no power over any nation's individual policies, the expectation is that the combination of agreed-upon goals and peer pressure could influence how nations behave. Changes to the IMF's structure, including greater representation for emerging market nations, were also approved by the finance ministers in hopes of increasing the fund's authority -

"If the world is going to be able to grow at a strong, sustainable pace in the future . . . then we need to work to achieve more balance in the pattern of global growth as we recover from the crisis," U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner said in a prepared statement after the finance ministers concluded marathon talks in the South Korean city of Gyeongju. "This requires a shift in growth strategies by countries that have traditionally run large trade and current account surpluses away from export dependence and toward stronger domestic demand-led growth."

The United States and other nations with chronic trade shortfalls and high levels of debt agreed to tackle those problems as well by saving more on a national level and curbing government deficits. In addition, countries with currencies like the dollar that are used widely around the world agreed to guard against "excess volatility" - a concession to concerns among emerging market nations such as Brazil that a move by the Fed to pump more money into the U.S. economy could force up their currency values and hurt their exporters and financial systems.
Though the agreement applies to 20 nations representing the vast bulk of the world economy, bilateral tension between the United States and China was at the center of Geithner's push to focus on exchange rates and the lack of progress toward redistributing global trade flows.

China manages the value of its currency carefully, keeping it at a level many economists consider to be below market value to make its exports cheaper on world markets. The issue has taken on heightened significance as the United States tries to boost its share of world trade amid lingering high unemployment.

Although China has argued that its exchange rates do not account for the country's large trade surplus with the United States, the new agreement casts the dispute in a broader context. Countries with "persistently large imbalances," the agreement states, would undergo closer IMF scrutiny to see if their exchange rates or other policies are preventing progress.

As part of the agreement, the finance ministers also agreed to overhaul how the IMF is run. More than 6 percent of the voting power within the agency will be shifted to emerging market powers such as China that are considered underrepresented. In addition, new rules for choosing the fund's 24-member executive board will shift two of the board seats from developed Western European nations to emerging markets.

IMF (International Monetary Fund - which lends money to first world nations) managing director Dominique Strauss-Kahn hailed what he called a "historic" shift in the fund's governance, and said it produced a "totally legitimate board" that would be able to speak more authoritatively on the issues the G-20 has asked it to monitor.
source: http://www.sodahead.com/united-state..._3_xlarge.jpeg

... could it be? I'm saying nada - i really want to give my 2 dirhams worth, but I really shoudn't. I'm a nothing....

Allah knows best.

Scimi

جوري
03-14-2012, 04:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
I'm a nothing....
You're a member of the Ummah and a Muslim which means Allah swt chose you to what he loves and loves you which makes you something very special indeed.. I hate it when Muslims depreciate, especially when you've the rest of the world demonizing us.. as the prophet PBUH said 'la yaheen almar9 nafsoh'

Scimitar
03-14-2012, 05:00 AM
JazakAllah and thank you sis for the reminder,

I feel humbled and honoured to be a part of the Muslim Ummah. When I wrote, "I am nothing" I meant that I am no scholar, not even n official student of knowledge - just a maverick thinker is who I am... and I give myself many facepalms due to personal failings ;D but my imperfections are much like quirks. I like me really :) anyway, a question:

Sister Bluebell, the caller was from Dubai? sorry, do you know where the caller (the brother who had the vision) is from? Which country?

Scimi

جوري
03-14-2012, 05:04 AM
Sister Bluebell, the caller was from Dubai? sorry, do you know where the caller (the brother who had the vision) is from? Which country?

Scimi
yeah I think he's from Abu Dhabi.. and I know what you mean walhi I was getting chills as I listened to his dream and he himself seemed considerably shaken you can tell by his voice..
but as disturbing as that was, the kid who saw his own death since he was a child in the very last video really did me in :( especially when the sheikh goes '' taken to a black colored door isn't a good thing ''shayon la yo7mad' :(

Scimitar
03-14-2012, 05:39 AM
Well it's 5:38am here sis and my sleep is sacrificed today. I must admit, i'm a little nervous and can't get to sleep after reading your transcript of the narration.

Abu Dhabi... interesting. Do you perchance know the callers name? Or did he not mention?

Scimi

جوري
03-14-2012, 05:42 AM
Well it's 5:38am here sis and my sleep is sacrificed today. I must admit, i'm a little nervous and can't get to sleep after reading your transcript of the narration.

Abu Dhabi... interesting. Do you perchance know the callers name? Or did he not mention?

Scimi
:sl: respected brother.. yes the sleep has gone from my eyes too but for entirely different reasons :haha:
The caller's name is Ahmad.. I don't think I perfected the translation or rendered it correctly as I was typing & listening at the same time came out a little jumbled in some parts I guess..

Scimitar
03-14-2012, 05:57 AM
Ahmad... interesting.

Ok, now that's one of the 5 names of our Nabi rasool-Allah Sallallahu Alaihi Wassallam. Excellent. I guess he didn't give his fathers name in the tradition of Arab speaking peoples? I guess you know where I am going with this now... A shot in the dark it may be, but hey "CURVEBALL". I'm thinking this is gonna lead to one of those facepalms again sis... let's see. I'm preparing my face already.

Scimi

جوري
03-14-2012, 06:17 AM
Ahmad... interesting.

Ok, now that's one of the 5 names of our Nabi rasool-Allah Sallallahu Alaihi Wassallam. Excellent. I guess he didn't give his fathers name in the tradition of Arab speaking peoples? I guess you know where I am going with this now... A shot in the dark it may be, but hey "CURVEBALL". I'm thinking this is gonna lead to one of thoseC facepalms again sis... let's see. I'm preparing my face already.

Scimi
:haha: I am afraid you lost me akhi .. I think Ahmad is just a abd from 3ibaad Allah .. Many people give aliases .. I don't think he's more than that ... The one i presume you're thinking of will change between a day and night so it tells us both of his character prior as well his own knowledge of who he's and well lineage .. Now I should face palm for reading too much between the lines ..

Scimitar
03-14-2012, 06:32 AM
too late, I facepalmed first look

Too much info, and research, and not enough time to assess it, can always confuse me... I must remember that in future. lol.

Scimi

IslamBox
03-14-2012, 07:29 AM
This is really interesting post, it also gives me chills by just reading about it.

ILuvAllah
03-14-2012, 03:59 PM
The world is about to go through a drastic change very soon.

ILuvAllah
03-14-2012, 03:59 PM
sis bluebell plz if you can find the contact of this sheikh then plz do let me know.

جوري
03-14-2012, 04:24 PM
Sister I live in the U.S.. I'll ask around insha'Allah but we need someone who lives in the middle east to tell us what time he comes on & the number.
I do like him a lot masha'Allah.. the last video I saw yesterday by him was particularly touching...

ILuvAllah
03-14-2012, 06:16 PM
Sister I live in the U.S.. I'll ask around insha'Allah but we need someone who lives in the middle east to tell us what time he comes on & the number.
I do like him a lot masha'Allah.. the last video I saw yesterday by him was particularly touching...

I live in UK but I dont have cable tv in my house coz we dont really watch tv. :(

Endymion
03-14-2012, 06:25 PM
I also have a dream :omg:

But thats just about me and i have been looking for the interpretation for last 5 years :heated: sometimes i feel like im running behind dreams :skeleton:

جوري
03-14-2012, 06:34 PM
I found this about him:

• next
  • previous

Dream interpreter unravels nighttime mysteries

With a twinkle in his eyes and a reassuring smile, Sheikh Wassem Yousef picks up his pen, looks into the camera and says: "Tell me your dream."
And people do, either by phoning in or e-mailing the hour-long religious show, Ru'ya, or Vision, shown at 9pm on Noor Dubai TV every Saturday, Monday and Wednesday.
One night, a caller who identifies herself as Um Hassan clears her throat several times before sharing her dream on the live show.
"I dreamt I saw a beautiful baby girl, she looked up at me as I approached her and smiled," she says. "I noticed she had very big teeth, even though she was just an infant."
She pauses before volunteering more information. "I am divorced, and so there is no chance of me having a baby anytime soon." Her voice cracking, she adds: "I am all alone."
Usually Sheikh Yousef writes down several of the callers' dreams and then goes through each in detail. In Um Hassan's case, he makes an exception and spoke directly to her.
"It is a good dream, Um Hassan, don't be sad," he says. "Healthy big teeth are a good sign, only the loss or falling teeth signal problems to come. Everything about the dream is positive and good. So you can feel at ease as there might be some good news coming your way in the near future."
Before he moves on to another caller, Um Hassan asks permission on air to get the sheikh's personal number. In return, he nods his head and requests the production team to give it to her.
"It is a great responsibility being a dream interpreter," says the 31-year-old from Jordan. "I have to be careful how I interpret a dream, for just one wrong word and the person sharing the dream could be misled."
The relationship between viewer and dream interpreter is so close that once when the sheikh's pen ran out of ink on the air, he received several pens as gifts from his viewers.
The show has become so popular he is often recognised and asked to interpret a dream, so he has taken to avoiding malls and public gatherings. "Sometimes I feel like an ATM of dreams," he says with a laugh. "It can get exhausting."
Sheikh Yousef spent a year interpreting dreams on radio before moving to television three years ago. He relies on the Quran and hadith, or narrations, of the Prophet Mohammed.
"Dream interpretation is mentioned in the Quran and the Prophet himself regularly interpreted his dreams and the dreams of those closest to him," Sheikh Yousef says.
Many local channels and radio stations have segments dedicated to tafseer al ahlam, or dream interpretation, hosted by a scholarly sheikh.
According to a fatwa in 2008 from the General Authority of Islamic Affairs and Endowments in Abu Dhabi, Islam permits interpretation of dreams so long as it is done by a trusted scholar. The fatwa said it must be accepted that these interpretations are "not definitive" and not to be relied on entirely.
If a dream contains signs of a death or divorce, Sheikh Yousef refrains from interpreting it. He also refuses to interpret any dream he cannot explain through religious sources.
According to the Prophet Mohammed: "Dreams are of three types: some are terrifying things from the Shaytan [devil], aimed at causing grief to the son of Adam; some are things that a person is concerned with when he is awake, so he sees them in his dreams; and some are a part of the 46 parts of Prophecy."
Sheikh Yousef regularly receives calls from non-Muslims who want their dreams interpreted. And sometimes, he hears from sceptics.
"Anyone who doubts the power of dreams, doubts his religion," he replies. "Most of the prophets, regardless of religion, relied on their dreams and visions and interpreted them as messages, who are we to dismiss that?"
In 2009, United Arab Emirates University in Al Ain published a study on the significance of dreams among 350 of its students. It concluded that about half the 135 male students, and most of the 215 female students, had an experience related to dreams that came true.
That is no surprise to Sheikh Yousef.
"Sleep is the brother of death," he explains. "When you sleep, your soul is awake, and so, it can see what you can't see when you are awake."
He adds: "Instead of relying on horoscopes and random signs, pay attention to your dreams. Allah has given you a gift, access through your dreams. Why take it for granted?"
rghazal@thenational.ae

http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-n...time-mysteries

and also this face book page although the he's not on it, I think someone took permission for the webpage:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sh-Was...05832916124857

جوري
03-14-2012, 06:45 PM
I found this email:
roya@dmi.ae

ILuvAllah
03-14-2012, 06:53 PM
I found this email:
roya@dmi.ae
where did you find it? you sure its his mail?

جوري
03-14-2012, 06:55 PM
I found it on the facebook page linked above.. I am not sure of course it is all that my research can yeild..

Ghazalah
03-14-2012, 07:35 PM
btw if someone is from UAE here can tell us what shettat means since the caller is from abu dhabi
Is it just me or did I hear Shibbak? شباك

i.e. window?

After reading the comments, I think I'll pass on the second vid =/

جوري
03-14-2012, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
Is it just me or did I hear Shibbak? شباك

i.e. window?

After reading the comments, I think I'll pass on the second vid =/
maybe it is shebak Allah a3lam I am hard of hearing :haha:..
don't read the comments or you can find his videos uploaded by normal people =) I learned long ago to skip on comments.. everyone has an opinion which is irrelevant most of the time..

Ghazalah
03-14-2012, 07:38 PM
don't read the comments or you can find his videos uploaded by normal people =)
Lol, I meant the comments by you lot on the dude who dreamed of his death! I'd like to get some sleep tonight :hmm: :hiding:

جوري
03-14-2012, 08:18 PM
Lol, I meant the comments by you lot on the dude who dreamed of his death! I'd like to get some sleep tonight :hmm: :hiding:
yeah that one was particularity upsetting to me too.. seeing him in the interview describing his death and then saying he doesn't know where he's headed and the host of that stupid show goes why don't you know?.. and then the sheikh saying al'lawn alaswad fi il7ilm shay9on la yo7mad.. gives me goose pimples to even write about it.. I am very sad for him, he was only 22 and almost self-immolated for not taking seriousely a repeated vision he had since childhood as a reminder to us la 7wala wla qiwta illa billah..

Ramadan90
03-14-2012, 10:35 PM
It is these times I wish I could understand fluent arabic.imsad

I have to admit that this is so scary, especially the man who dreamed about his death his whole life and then died the way he dreamed about, subhanallah(:muddlehea:muddlehea:muddlehea:muddleh ea). I have not personally dreamed for a long time, last time was when I was 5 years old(SCARY DREAM)(15 years ago).

Cabdullahi
03-14-2012, 10:55 PM
The guy said 'we call it here shebak/shebat'

most arabs use the word shebak for window so why would he say 'we call it shebak/shebat' whent the sheikh would clearly know what shebak means.

Allahu'Alam

جوري
03-14-2012, 11:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cbdullahii
The guy said 'we call it here shebak/shebat'

most arabs use the word shebak for window so why would he say 'we call it shebak/shebat' whent the sheikh would clearly know what shebak means.

Allahu'Alam
he also said we call it birwaz to denote frame.. the sheikh is of Jordanian background we've alot of variations on language.. in Egypt we call closet doulab and I can't tell you how many Arabs I have encountered have no idea what that means, whether the sheikh would know or not the caller just wanted to be clear about details is what I presume..

Al-Mufarridun
03-14-2012, 11:53 PM
SubhanAllah. Perhaps, we should all begin planning our hijra to Taiba and the Mother of Cities.

جوري
03-15-2012, 12:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mufarridun
SubhanAllah. Perhaps, we should all begin planning our hijra to Taiba and the Mother of Cities.
I have been trying and it is difficult these so-called Muslim countries are just as an unwelcoming it grieves me.. should we have passports between ourselves?.. and I really do believe the end of the Arabs is coming soon =(
the good thing is I have no love of this life left in me walhi so I am ready to leave it whenever Allah swt wills..

Scimitar
03-15-2012, 12:42 AM
I guess no one has heard of the traffic light cards in KSA then?

Al-Mufarridun
03-15-2012, 02:19 AM

I have been trying and it is difficult these so-called Muslim countries are just as an unwelcoming it grieves me.. should we have passports between ourselves?.. and I really do believe the end of the Arabs is coming soon =(
the good thing is I have no love of this life left in me walhi so I am ready to leave it whenever Allah swt wills..

I understand how you feel. I have a longing and desire in my heart to live in the Blessed city of The prophet(pbuh), to be honest tho I admit I haven't truly prepared nor done enough to work towards fulfilling that dream. Insha'Allah we can do our best with constant duaa and consistent effort. If we don't get there physically, then at least with our Quluub we can live in them.

I love this duaa; اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْ خَيْرَ عُمْرِي آخِرَهُ ، وَ خَيْرَ عَمَلِي خَوَاتِمَهُ ، وَ خَيْرَ أَيَّامِى يَوْمَ أَلْقَاكَ فِيهِ

I guess no one has heard of the traffic light cards in KSA then?
I have not, what about them bro?

Scimitar
03-15-2012, 02:28 AM
Well, last year, people who were living in KSA under VISA were given one of three colour cards.

Red Card, you had to be out of the country before ramadhan last year.

Yellow Card, If you got a once of these, you had to be out before muharram last year, and

Green Card, indefinite stay because you are either working for the house of Saud or you are working for the USA based companies in KSA, like Aramco etc...

Basically, if you get found without one of these cards in KSA, then you get instant deportation. And that's it really.

To think, one upon a time - all you needed to do in order for you to get citizenship in Arabia was proclaim your shahada upon entry into the country and you'd get stamped on your PP and that was all... Now? Now we have to bow to man made kuffar systems that rob us of our birth right. Appalling. And it's gonna get worse.

As for permanent citizenship in KSA? well, that's been a pipe dream for many non Arabs now... including Arabs from other countries. They just don't allow it. You can't own property, can't own a business, can't do jack but work for someone else... I hate the house of Saud BIGTIME.

Scimi

EDIT:

Just found this on the web:

Friday, February 24, 2012

Sponsorship transfer in Saudi Arabia

One of the very frequently asked questions by expatriates working in Saudi Arabia pertains to their End of Service Benefits. I had covered this briefly in my earlier post (click here to view it). Something which is closely related to this topic is the transfer of sponsorship. This has become even more important now due to the recent changes in the Nitaqat program.

As mentioned earlier, the deadline for change of sponsorship from the 'red' and 'yellow' categories to 'green' and 'excellent' categories has already expired. While everyone has been focussing on Saudization and the number of jobs this exercise is supposed to create for unemployed Saudi citizens, the plight of expatriates who have been affected by this has found hardly any mention in the mainstream media in the kingdom. Creating employment for its own citizens is a right of the host country. At the same time, protecting the legal entitlements of its expatriate workers is also equally important. Sadly, the vast majority of workers, particularly from the non-supervisory labor category hardly know their rights.

After February 23, 2012, the red and orange category employers must not officially exist. (The deadline has not been extended at the time of writing this article despite a lot of demands for the same). So, what are they supposed to do? Simply put, they have to just fold up or sell their ownership to a 'green' or 'excellent' sponsor, unless they hire the minimum number of Saudi citizens to stay afloat. What happens to the rights of employees in these companies?

I would like to bring to the attention of expatriates precisely to a very important provision in the Saudi Labor Law. Article 18 specifically states that if an ownership of a firm is transferred through merger, partition or otherwise, the rights of the workers prior to the change shall be protected. In other words, the service is deemed to be continuous. So who has the liability towards workers? The law says that both the predecessor as well as the successor are jointly liable. However, if the predecessor agrees to transfer all his workers' rights to the successor and if the workers agree in writing to this, only then is the predecessor relieved of his liabilities.

Please note an important point here. I had already mentioned in my earlier article (click here) expatriate rights on End of Service Benefits. In case of transfer of ownership due to merger or partition, the new owner would have no right to say that the ESB of his workers accrued from the previous employment is not his responsibility, in case it is not already settled by the previous sponsor. This is guaranteed by Saudi Labor Law under Article 18. In case the employees object to his rights being transferred to the new owner, the previous sponsor has no option but to settle all his dues including ESB. Invariably, almost all sponsors do this. They probably consider it too degrading to ask written permission from their employees regarding transfer of their rights to the new employer, so they take the easier and more 'honorable' way out - simply settle the dues and wash the hands off! Also, the new sponsor doesn't want to have any of the old baggage. How many workers are literate enough to know their rights and how many have the time, energy and money to fight it out in the labor courts in case they do not get their dues? Sadly, this is the reality.

Know your rights. Ignorance is not bliss, it could be dangerous. Because as I always say, the only thing certain in Saudi Arabia is uncertainty.

Posted by Expatguru at 10:09 PM 4 comments
Labels: End of Service Benefits

Monday, February 6, 2012

Nitaqat nightmare

My earlier post (click here) on changes to Iqama profession for expatriates working in Saudi Arabia evoked such a huge response that I decided to do a follow-up post on the same. Many concerned expats wanted to know about the status of their companies, whether they were in the red or yellow categories.

Before going into the details, a small recap. As already mentioned, companies in Saudi Arabia have been categorized into Green, Yellow and Red depending on the level of Saudization carried out. There is also a so-called "excellent" category above the green category, but this is of not much concern to expatriates in Saudi Arabia, so let's forget it for the moment. Those companies with the least Saudization, i.e., red category are in really big trouble. The iqamas of expatriates working in these companies are not being renewed after 26th November, 2011. Even though officially denied by the Government, most expats in these companies are even afraid to go on vacation in the fear that their exit/reentry visas would be converted into exit visas at the airport by the immigration. There is no smoke without fire, they say, so the suspicion is that there might have indeed been some cases which have happened this way. There is no way to confirm this, though. With a system so opaque, one cannot but sympathize with these people.

Time has been given until 22nd February, 2012 for employees in the red category and yellow category to find themselves jobs in the green or excellent cateogories. Expatriates have been waived from getting clearance from their current sponsors in red category to move over to jobs in the green range. Sadly, companies employing 9 persons or less do not fall under Nitaqat program so people working in these firms still need a release or NOC from their sponsors to move into better jobs. Those employees in the red category who are unfortunate not to find suitable jobs in the green category would be forcibly be given Exit along with their families upon expiry of their iqamas. In other words, they have time to look out for a job in the green category until their iqama expiry.

People in the yellow category are only slightly better off than those in the red category. Until 22nd February, 2012, these companies must convert themselves into green category, i.e., they must improve their Saudization levels substantially. In case of failure to do so, i.e., if they are still in the yellow category, employees working in these companies have the option of finding themselves jobs in green category without any kind of approval from their current sponsors. However, for those who continue with their current sponsors, their iqamas would be renewed only if they have put in less than 6 years stay. If not, it is curtains for these people and Exit would be stamped on their passports.

I would like to caution expatriates who are transferring themselves from the red and yellow to green categories, who have unresolved disputes with their current sponsors. You have to necessarily follow all procedures just as in any normal case with the sole exception that you do not need the consent of your current sponsor (applicable for yellow category from 23rd February, 2012 and for all in the red category). Take a look at my previous post for reference (click here). Note that you MUST definitely file your claim with the Ministry of Labor within 6 months from the date of your transfer to green category. Failure to do so with forfeit any future claims you may have. Also note that you CANNOT go on exit/reentry or be sent on exit within the first 6 months of your transfer to green category, unless and until your new sponsor has a written confirmation from your previous sponsor in red / yellow category that there are no claims against you from the previous contract. Somehow, I get a sick feeling of expats being held like a dog on a long leash!

Now comes the most crucial question on how to find out which category a particular company is in? It is quite pathetic that leave alone moving into green category, expatriates do not even have access to the basic information of their company's 'color'. A saving grace is the website of the Saudi Ministry of Labor. Click on this link, but before that keep someone beside you who can read Arabic because this web page, so important for expatriates, is completely in Arabic. Some customer service!

Type your iqama number in the space provided and click on the 'Submit' button. Your name along with your company's category should appear in Arabic. Again, please note that this is applicable for expatriates whose companies have a minimum of 10 workers or more. I really feel sorry for the large majority of unskilled expatriate workers, who do not even have access to internet. Where is the promised sms service which was supposed to provide instant information about an expatriate's category? I would like to appeal to readers to support these poor guys and pass on information about their company status, lest they are sent on final exit one fine day without even knowing the reason.

The coming days are going to be very crucial and would decide the fate of several expatriates working in Saudi Arabia.

SOURCE: http://workinginsaudiarabia.blogspot.com/

Al-Mufarridun
03-15-2012, 03:05 AM
^^ Sad, indeed.

AabiruSabeel
03-15-2012, 04:22 AM
Well, last year, people who were living in KSA under VISA were given one of three colour cards.

Red Card, you had to be out of the country before ramadhan last year.

Yellow Card, If you got a once of these, you had to be out before muharram last year, and

Green Card, indefinite stay because you are either working for the house of Saud or you are working for the USA based companies in KSA, like Aramco etc...

Basically, if you get found without one of these cards in KSA, then you get instant deportation. And that's it really.

To think, one upon a time - all you needed to do in order for you to get citizenship in Arabia was proclaim your shahada upon entry into the country and you'd get stamped on your PP and that was all... Now? Now we have to bow to man made kuffar systems that rob us of our birth right. Appalling. And it's gonna get worse.

As for permanent citizenship in KSA? well, that's been a pipe dream for many non Arabs now... including Arabs from other countries. They just don't allow it. You can't own property, can't own a business, can't do jack but work for someone else... I hate the house of Saud BIGTIME.
:sl:

That is not true bro. What you are referring to is the nitaqat system which categorises companies in terms of their Saudization percentage.

People (individuals) are not given any such cards. But if their companies do not have the required percentage of Saudi employees, then they cannot keep the foreign employees as well. They would have to either decrease the number of foreign employees or employ more Saudis to meet the required percentage.

That's not true either. Many other independent companies are in Green category.

Scimitar
03-15-2012, 05:06 AM
walaykum salaam bro,

Thank you for the correction, but when you mention Independant Companies - Independant from whom? When I mention Saudi Arabian companies that is exactly who I was referring to - independant Saudi Arabian companies... you can't own a business as a non Saudi citizen, or even own a house... unless you are a Saudi lap dog, or you are an American investor.

And it doesn't change the fact that Saudi's are being favoured over non Saudi folk when it comes to employment... things need to change. Soon.

I don't like the house of Saud, after looking into their history and their dodgy affiliations with the Americans and British and discovering that the house of Saud is crypto Muslim, allowing satanic influence to seep into the land where 70 prophets walked, it just sickens me.

No true custodian of the Haramain would ever let these influences seep into our holy lands... ever.

Scimi

ILuvAllah
03-15-2012, 07:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mufarridun
I've been thinking about it a lot coz I feel like living in western societies would get worse for us in the near future. So I been thinking about moving to Malaysia. Malaysia is good Muslim country with beautiful eye catching mosque :) My brother lives there. My father really prefers Malaysia and he is ready to move there anytime. Now It is all up to Allah.

so who else is up for hijrat?

ILuvAllah
03-15-2012, 07:15 AM
I cant explain how I feel everytime I'm reading the dream about the 20. I'm a very emotional person. when there were talks goin on the news about attacking Iran I became so much depressed for a couple of days. I'm a weird person I know.

AabiruSabeel
03-15-2012, 11:31 AM
Thank you for the correction, but when you mention Independant Companies - Independant from whom? When I mention Saudi Arabian companies that is exactly who I was referring to - independant Saudi Arabian companies...
I meant those private companies that are not affiliated with any American company whatsoever. And they are not under govt. influence either.

You said only the govt. companies and US based ones are in green category. That is what is not true. Many private companies are also in green category.

And it doesn't change the fact that Saudi's are being favoured over non Saudi folk when it comes to employment... things need to change. Soon.
Believe me, most of the employers prefer non-Saudis over Saudis. It is very unfair for anyone living far away from KSA to make such generalizations. If that was the case, then there wouldn't have been a single company in the Red and Yellow category.

Btw, this thread isn't about Saudi Arabia. Why are we discussing this here?

Scimitar
03-15-2012, 11:33 AM
Nature of conversation... always flips back and forth, I guess. Just like in real life.

I saw that seconds video and... I didn't sleep last night either. Kinda disturbing. So now, in 48 hours i've had 4 hrs of kip (facepalm).

Scimi

Endymion
03-15-2012, 12:11 PM
I found it on the facebook page linked above.. I am not sure of course it is all that my research can yeild..

I asked about this e-mail on his page but haven't get any reply yet.All the members there are Arabic speakers and im feeling myself like an alien over there :-[

But it will be great if thats his e-mail and he reply to people via e-mail.

esperanza
03-15-2012, 12:37 PM
asslama alaykum

firstyl about dreams,,i watched this programme last night,,

he spoke of another dream,..where an imam ,,,and his driver

the driver came to him and told him ihad a dream where the prophet( pbuh) was killed...and the shiekh said dont contiune dont tell me,,,he treid to tell him ..the sheikh stopped him ..three days later the sheikh dropped dead..he knew what was coming

he knew that if a person dreams of death of a prophet this means a imam will die

he knew his death was foretold as his own driver dreamt this

this is true ansd was discussed on this programme

esperanza
03-15-2012, 12:41 PM
secondly the red yellow green card

my husband has been in saudi for forty years

his father has partnership wiht a saudi( but my hudsbands family is non saudi)

he has built a large succeesful company

but now wiht the new laws..on employing saudis and non saudis,..his compnay his residence are all in question..his factory was given a rating between red and yellow ..he is struggling now to get around this,,,

Galaxy
03-15-2012, 10:04 PM
I did not know such thing is possible, I want to watch this show but I don't speak Arabic.

جوري
03-15-2012, 10:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Galaxy
I did not know such thing is possible, I want to watch this show but I don't speak Arabic.
you mean having a reoccurring dream? Because I myself have had a reoccurring dream since I was a child, and I have it every few weeks except some themes in it change a bit..

ILuvAllah
03-15-2012, 10:26 PM
yes I had reoccurring dreams twice and both of it came true. Later I understood it was a warning from Allah.

Ramadan90
03-15-2012, 11:01 PM
Same here. I had reoccurring dreams in my young age about the end of time. I do not know what that meant, but I still remember the dreams. I couldnt sleep for days.:heated:

Ghazalah
03-15-2012, 11:04 PM
I'm possibly the only one who doesn't pay attention to the dreams I have, they are never interesting. By the time I'm out of bed I forgot half of it already. :exhausted

Ramadan90
03-15-2012, 11:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by esperanza
asslama alaykum

firstyl about dreams,,i watched this programme last night,,

he spoke of another dream,..where an imam ,,,and his driver

the driver came to him and told him ihad a dream where the prophet( pbuh) was killed...and the shiekh said dont contiune dont tell me,,,he treid to tell him ..the sheikh stopped him ..three days later the sheikh dropped dead..he knew what was coming

he knew that if a person dreams of death of a prophet this means a imam will die

he knew his death was foretold as his own driver dreamt this

this is true ansd was discussed on this programme

:muddlehea:muddlehea:muddlehea:muddlehea:muddlehea :muddlehea

Attachment 4698Attachment 4698Attachment 4698

جوري
03-15-2012, 11:06 PM
I'm possibly the only one who doesn't pay attention to the dreams I have, they are never interesting. By the time I'm out of bed I forgot half of it already. :exhausted
we all go through the same four cycles of sleep but remembering a dream depends on whether or not you awoke in REM.. also other factors which don't apply to you probably but medications, sleeping pills even alcohol etc affect which one of those sleep cycles we stay in longer..

Ghazalah
03-15-2012, 11:18 PM

we all go through the same four cycles of sleep but remembering a dream depends on whether or not you awoke in REM.. also other factors which don't apply to you probably but medications, sleeping pills even alcohol etc affect which one of those sleep cycles we stay in longer..
See I was thinking about this the other day, we spend most of our sleep in the first two/three stages of sleep, majority is not spent in REM sleep as this is the forth stage, so I figured it's likely I wouldn't. But I don't know, I still think because they are not interesting I forget them easily. :D I do however remember a re-occurring dream, I've not had it in a while but I sure remember it to every detail.

جوري
03-15-2012, 11:22 PM
REM isn't the fourth though it is actually a light early stage --three and four are deep sleep when a person ages they get less of those :haha: and you don't remember stuff in it and if roused you can be a little disoriented.. let's all sleep and dream..

Ghazalah
03-15-2012, 11:32 PM
REM isn't the fourth though it is actually a light early stage --three and four are deep sleep when a person ages they get less of those and you don't remember stuff in it and if roused you can be a little disoriented.. let's all sleep and dream..
You sure? I remember when an experiment was conducted (I was supervising it) REM was noted down as the forth stage. I remember the EEG machine went mental in the second stage and they had to abandon the experiment, quite funny :p

Vale is taking this thread off topic peeps not me :D

جوري
03-15-2012, 11:35 PM
You sure? I remember when an experiment was conducted (I was supervising it) REM was noted down as the forth stage. I remember the EEG machine went mental in the second stage and they had to abandon the experiment, quite funny :p

Vale is taking this thread off topic peeps not me :D
:haha: yup off topic but yeah quite sure...
:p

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-15-2012, 11:39 PM
As'Salaamu Alaaykum

Well, for those who've been affected with this negatively, could it have been due to the reason that the dream was bad?
As we all may well know that there are ahadeeth that state we shouldn't share our bad dreams as in it can be harmful? or maybe narrate it to knowledge folk? and if it's good we should narrate it to a person of knowledge? Allaahu Alam. or maybe i've misunderstood, apologise if so.

Feel free to correct me in what i've said wrong.

جوري
03-16-2012, 03:11 AM

جوري
03-16-2012, 03:19 AM

جوري
03-17-2012, 09:53 PM
I am sorry I just listened to the video again and I made a mistake about the tent.. I am hard of hearing :hmm: and dull in understanding :hmm::hmm: he said a descending cloud not a tent.. and now it makes better sense lol al7mdlillah

TrueStranger
03-17-2012, 09:58 PM
I am sorry I just listened to the video again and I made a mistake about the tent.. I am hard of hearing :hmm: and dull in understanding :hmm::hmm: he said a descending cloud not a tent.. and now it makes better sense lol al7mdlillah

Thanks for the translation. It's never easy to transfer information from one language to another. You're far from being dull in any of your senses. :statisfie

جوري
03-17-2012, 10:08 PM
Jazaki Allah khyran ukhty.. I do often have to listen several times & still some stuff is lost in translation.. the jinn thread took me 3+ hrs for 24 mins :( lol

TrueStranger
03-17-2012, 10:25 PM
Jazaki Allah khyran ukhty.. I do often have to listen several times & still some stuff is lost in translation.. the jinn thread took me 3+ hrs for 24 mins :( lol
That part was scary. Why would anyone want to communicate with non-humans, it's already difficult establishing the right channels of communication with humans ;D

May Allah reward you for every second you took to share a piece of work with others. The board is getting too oppositional, we need a good peaceful game.

Ghazalah
03-17-2012, 10:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TrueStranger
May Allah reward you for every second you took to share a piece of work with others.
Ameen. Sorry vale for not helping you out :(

جوري
03-17-2012, 10:34 PM
Jazakoum Allah khyran you humble me :)
the next set of vids insha'Allah sis

Cabdullahi
03-17-2012, 10:37 PM
syria, yemen , somalia , sudan , iraq , afghanistan , pakistan , egypt , libya

Scimitar
03-17-2012, 10:40 PM
and dull in understanding
Strongly disagree... Violently even :D

Scimi

Scimitar
03-17-2012, 10:49 PM
Thought you guys may be interested in a book about dreams by Sheikh Imran Nazar Hosein:

http://imranhosein.org/media/books/dreams.pdf

Excellent book btw.

Scimi

Cabdullahi
03-17-2012, 11:18 PM
syria, yemen , somalia , sudan , iraq , afghanistan , pakistan , egypt , libya
Just some Countries amongst the countries that will be destabilized/governments overthrown.

جوري
03-18-2012, 01:16 AM
scaledphp?server109&ampfilenamehadith&ampresmedium -

here's the hadith.. can you find it in English?

Ghazalah
03-18-2012, 12:15 PM
^
Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman reported that the Prophet peace be upon him, he said:
"It starts havoc in the ends of the earth until the destruction of Egypt, and Egypt, safe from the ravages of even destruction of Basra, the destruction of Basra from drowning, and the destruction of Egypt from the drought of the Nile, and the destruction of Mecca and the destruction of the city from hunger, and the destruction of Yemen of locusts, and destruction Idiot 1 of the siege, and the destruction of the Knight of the Vagabonds , and the destruction of al-Turk of Daylam, and the destruction of Daylam of the Armenians and the destruction of the Armenians of the Khazars, and the destruction of the Khazars of the Turk, and the destruction of al-Turk of lightning, and the destruction of Sindh from India, and the destruction of India from China, and the destruction of China's sand, and the destruction of Abyssinia, and the destruction of Al-Sufyani , and the destruction of Rawha degradation and destruction of Iraq murder. "
Take the translation with a pinch of salt...

GuestFellow
03-18-2012, 12:30 PM
Salaam,

I'm so confused. Can someone please explain to me what is going on?

جوري
03-18-2012, 03:05 PM
^

Take the translation with a pinch of salt...
:haha: at idiot 1 is this google translate?

Ghazalah
03-18-2012, 03:06 PM
at idiot 1 is this google translate?
Nope, it was from a website, which I don't think is Islamic, hence my comment.

Scimitar
03-18-2012, 03:39 PM
Aren't hadeeth about the Sufyani not sahih though? I read that the stuff about the Sufyani is all from shia schools? Is this true?

Scimi

Cabdullahi
03-18-2012, 03:49 PM
things that point to the occurrence and destruction of some countries from the prophet (saw)? and the reasons for this destruction, which signifies (?) the discussion regarding this issue

And qurtubi said in the remembrance: which he narated from hadiqah bin alyemen from the prophet (saws) which he said (?) the destruction of different parts of the world, until egypt is destroyed, and egypt (?) from the destruction until the city of basra is destroyed, and the destruction of basra due to flooding, and the destruction of egypt due to the drying up of the river nile, and the destruction of makkah and the destruction of madinah due to starvation and the destruction of yemen due to the investation of locusts and the destruction of ?ala'bilat? from the siege and the destruction of faris from ?alsa'alik? and the destruction of turkey by ?al dilam? and the destruction of al dilam by al'arman and the destruction al'arman by the khazars and the destruction of the khazars by the turks and the turks by lightning strikes and the destruction of ? by india and india by china and china by sand and ? by al rajfa and the destruction of al zaou'ra by asoufiany and the destruction of al rawha' by an airstrike and the destruction of Iraq by killing.

and then he went on to say : by narrating from abu alfarj bin aljawzy who said ''i heard that the destruction of Andalus(spain) is due to al'aqim winds and Allah knows best.

جوري
03-18-2012, 03:52 PM
and egypt (?)
and Egypt is saved from destruction until Basra is destroyed!

Aren't hadeeth about the Sufyani not sahih though? I read that the stuff about the Sufyani is all from shia schools? Is this true?
Sufyani? It came from Ibn Kathir however it is classified as weak..

and Allah swt knows best,

جوري
03-18-2012, 03:55 PM

^^That last find is interesting as they think the carving is by Jinn from the days of Moses (P)

Cabdullahi
03-18-2012, 03:59 PM

and Egypt is saved from destruction until Basra is destroyed!

amnat = she survived

you're correct i couldnt see some of the words..its a bit blurry.

Im interested about what this hadith says about andalus being destroyed by winds?

I think theres a symbolic meaning behind that and it does not mean it will be or was destroyed by winds, the same with yemen and the locusts and the starvation of madinah, etc.

جوري
03-18-2012, 04:03 PM
I think the first couple of words are really what it can be summed up in not the methdology or the places.. Rather that destruction will come upon many Muslim countries..

and Allah swt knows best..

Scimitar
03-18-2012, 04:04 PM

^^That last find is interesting as they think the carving is by Jinn from the days of Solomon (P)
The Moses Tablet... I came across this last year in June or July. I find this find to be of the utmost importance.

For more information, go here: http://www.mosestablet.info/

Just amazing! (4 more videos on the site and updated info too) - they also found the menorah tablet...

Scimi

جوري
03-18-2012, 04:06 PM
^^ yup Moses Sorry.. I amended in my original

GuestFellow
03-18-2012, 06:49 PM

I know the day is friday, and I am headed to the mosque I enter the mosque I notice that I am the only one there.. I approach the pulpit and I see a sheikh who is wearing an extremely white garment and there's light from his face and this sheikh spoke to him and said after 20, 20 will fall, 20 will die and 20 will live and you'll be the only witness ..
the caller says but sheikh (i.e the one in the dream) ya sheikh I don't understand after 20, 20 towers will fall, 20 important people will die and 20 countries will enter to fix or rectify and you'll be the only witness... (and he goes on to say I know that mosque well since I frequent it) after seconds I look to my left and see a frame and in it are 20 names of the fallen then I look to my right
sheikh interrupts and says are any of those names of someone that has fallen? and pls. don't mention any fallen by name
Salaam,

Thank you for translating it. But I don't get it. What does this actually mean? How do we know this caller is telling the truth?

I'm confused, so I hope someone can explain this to me. O_o

جوري
03-18-2012, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
How do we know this caller is telling the truth?
We don't... we trust that people have enough Islamic sense and sensibility to know that lying about a dream can result in that which afflicted one of the companions of Yusuf (p) in prison who lied of his dream and ended up crucified and that they who interpret dreams have the scholarship to interpret with solutions or keep silent which is what the sheikh said in his subsequent interviews on the matter, as well the the validity of the claims of the caller as they'd transpired prior to the Arab revolutions as well the Japanese Earthquake ..

And Allah swt knows best,

جوري
09-24-2012, 05:19 AM
Found an interpretation here:

http://www.myhitten.com/vb/showthrea...DA%D4%D1%ED%E4

This dream has been on my mind so much!

جوري
11-18-2012, 01:47 AM

اقتباس

هذه الرؤيا إن صدقت ربما تدل على أحداث وقعت وإحداث أخرى ستقع مع التأكيد انه لم يذكر أسماء من ماتوا ولكن ذكر إنهم رؤساء وذكر انه الشاهد الوحيد وربما تدل على انه بنشرها عبر الفضائية قد بلغها كشاهد وحيد والله اعلم .. الميزة هنا انه شاهد الرؤيا كانه في يوم الجمعة وفي المسجد وفي صلاة الجمعة وكلنا يعلم فضل يوم الجمعة والحث على حضور الصلاة وان نترك كل شيء يمنع صلاة الجمعة ..

قال تعالى : ( يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا نُودِيَ لِلصَّلاَةِ مِنْ يَوْمِ الْجُمُعَةِ فَاسْعَوْا إِلَى ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَذَرُوا الْبَيْعَ ذَلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ ) الجمعة

لذلك وجود رمز صلاة الجمعة يكسب الرؤيا رمز قويا وربما يبين لهو الناس وانشغالهم وهذا يربط الامر مع نهاية الرؤيا عندما كان يقول .. ياناس انتبهوا يا ناس احتموا .. ولا احد يطيعه لذلك جاء رمز المسجد فارغ ليبين انشغال الناس لذلك الرؤيا فيها تنبيه للناس بضرورة الرجوع للدين وترك الترف والملذات والالتفات للعبادات وعدم التقصير فيها .. يأتي بعده شيء مهم وهو وجود الإمام الذي يلبس ثياب بيضاء والثوب الأبيض لباس إسلامي وهو لون يبعث على السكينة والسلام والمثير في الأمر أيها الإخوة ان الشيخ وسيم يوسف (المعبر) كان يلبس ثياب بيضاء اللون ، والنور الذي ينبعث من وجه الإمام في الرؤيا أيضا رمز قوي في الرؤيا
وهذا المشهد تخيلوا معي في يوم ألجمعة في صلاة ألجمعة والإمام على المنبر ويلبس ثياب بيضاء ونور يشع من وجهه كلها ربما تبين انه يوجه رسالة هذه الرسالة ليست له لوحده بل للناس ونأتي بعد ذلك لعبارة ..
فبدء يقول لي بعد عشرين بيطيحوا عشرين بيموتوا عشرين ويحيوا عشرين وأنت الشاهد الوحيد ..
الذي يسمع هذه العبارة يتملكه الخوف منها على اعتبار ان فيها سقوط وفيها موت ولكن الميزة هنا فيها حياة لعشرين أيضا وهذا ما يغفل عنه الناس وهذه سنة الحياة وجاء بعد ذلك تكرار للعبارة أيضا ..
ما فهمت فبقول لي بعد عشرين يطيحوا عشرين برج ويموت عشرين شخصيه مهمة (أو خل نحكي رئيس) وبيتدخلوا عشرين دوله للإصلاح وأنت الشاهد الوحيد ..
عبارة بعد عشرين هنا مبهمة وربما دلت على التوقيت فليس معروف هل يقصد عشرين يوم أو عشرين شهر مثلا أو عشرين سنة وكذلك لا نعرف متى شاهد أول رؤيا في ترتيب الرؤى الثلاثة عشر التي شاهدها ولكن استمرار مشاهدته للرؤيا بنفس تفاصيلها يقوي الرؤيا بأنها عامة وفيها تنبية للمسلمين لذلك ربما رمز عشرين دل على توقيت ما .. اما عبارة يطيحوا عشرين برج فليس من الضروري ان يكون المقصود برج سكني مثلا .. ولو كان برج ليس من الشرط ان يكون في بلاد معينة على اعتبار إن الموت شمل رؤساء متعددين وكذلك ليس من الأكيد انه تكون في بلاد المسلمين ولو كان رمز البرج هنا للدلالة على شيء أخر غير الأبراج التي نعرفها (أبراج سكنية أو أبراج عمارات شاهقة) مثلا ربما رمز البرج يدل على التعالي ونشبه الأمر بما جاء في القران الكريم ..
وَقَالَ فِرْعَوْنُ يَا أَيُّهَا الْمَلَأُ مَاعَلِمْتُ لَكُمْ مِنْ إِلَٰهٍ غَيْرِي فَأَوْقِدْ لِي يَا هَامَانُ عَلَى الطِّينِ فَاجْعَلْ لِي صَرْحًا لَعَلِّي أَطَّلِعُ إِلَىٰ إِلَٰهِ مُوسَىٰ وَإِنِّي لَأَظُنُّهُ مِنَ الْكَاذِبِينَ القصص
لذلك ربما دل هنا البرج على التعالي والدكتاتورية التي يمارسها الحكام العرب ضد شعوبهم والتي نشهد هذه الأيام سقوطهم تباعا والذي يعزز هذا الطرح رقم عشرين وهو عدد الدول العربية على اعتبار إن في كل دولة برج عالي يعيش فيه الحاكم بجبروتة إلا من رحم الله ونسأل الله أن يلطف بالمسلمين في كل مكان أما الموت للرؤساء الذين ذكرهم فهذه سنة الحياة (حياة وبعدها موت) وليس هناك مخلدون في الأرض ولكن نستقي منها العبرة ويا ليت يتعض الحكام من الموت ولكن الميزة هنا أيضا رقم عشرين الذي ربما يمثل عدد الدول العربية ونأتي الآن إلى البشرى وهي عبارة ..
وبيتدخلوا عشرين دوله للإصلاح ..
ربما يظن البعض انه تتدخل الأمم المتحدة وأعضائها أو مجلس الأمن أو يتدخل الغرب لحل الأمور كما تعودنا دائما ويستعمرونا .. لا هذا محال .. لأنه هذه الدول لا تصلح بل تستعمر وتبحث عن مصالحها وتقتل الشعوب ومن المستحيل أن تكون مصلحة
إذن ما هي الدول العشرين المصلحة ؟..
إنها نفسها الدول العربية العشرين التي ستتخلص من الحكام ستصلح حالها وتصلح العالم حولها أي بعبارة أخرى إن الشعوب ستستيقظ من سباتها نحو التغيير وهو ليس أي تغيير بل هو تغيير إسلامي على منهاج النبوة وهذا هو الإصلاح الحقيقي ..
لنتابع سويا عبارة
بعد ثواني بتفاجئ اني بمكان "انا بعرفه هذا المكان كثير بتردد عليه" فبطلع على يساري بشوف احنا بنسميه برواز ..
(ورقه بيضاء مبروزه خشب) ..
فيه عشرين اسم هم اللي بيطيحو واللي بيموتوا ..
ان وجود أسماء الرؤساء الذين ماتوا داخل برواز خشي وعلية زجاج يوحي كأنهم من الماضي والذكريات .. ولكن هل هي ذكريات طيبة أم لا ؟ .. إن رمز الخشب الذي في الإطار جاء في القران الكريم بلفظ واحد ..
قوله تعالى: " وإذا رأيتهم تعجبك اجسامهم وإن يقولوا تسمع لقولهم كأنهم خشب مسندة يحسبون كل صيحة عليهم هم العدو فاحذرهم قاتلهم الله أنى يؤفكون " سورة المنافقون ..
ولو كان هناك دلاله غير النفاق لجاء رمز أخر غير الخشب في الرؤيا فسبحان الله ..
لنتابع سويا عبارة ..
وبطلع يميني وارى الشباك بشوف غيمة مطرعادية لكن متدنية من سطح الارض ..
مكتوب تحتيها كتابه بالاحمر " زلزال ربك " وجاية باتجاهنا بطلع حواليه على الناس ما احد منتبه الا انا ..
الكل يعرف إن عذاب الله إذا أراده بقوم فلا راد له إلا الله .. ولكن الرمز هنا جاء تنبيه وليس عذاب بمعنى العذاب لأنه جاء بشكل غيمة مطر والمطر خير .. صحيح انه مكتوب عليها زلزال ربك .. ولكن زلزال لمن ؟ .. انه زلزال لمن طغى وتجبر والذي ينفي صفة العذاب على الناس هو عبارة إحياء عشرين الذي رمزنا لها إنها عشرين دولة يحصل فيها تغيير لذلك الرؤيا أراها مبشرة ومن ظلم وتجبر من الحكام وحاشيتهم فلا حزن عليه ومن قدم الخير لشعبه وحكم الشريعة فأجره عظيم عند الله ومن قدم البؤس والخوف والسجون والبطش لشعبه فسينال جزاءه العادل هذا والله اعلم

أقول قولي هذا و أستغفر الله لي و لكم من كل ذنب .. و السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته ..

islamica
12-07-2012, 10:56 AM
translation? :D

M.I.A.
12-07-2012, 11:18 AM
yeah i guess its just another gameshow.

instead of a helpline you get half hour of soap opera and ghost hunting.

...one persons problems viewed by millions of people.

all worried to death by there own dreams.

...or worse still, willing to follow them!

its like reading a newspaper.. unfortunately you dont know who wrote it.

and most are just sensationalistic.

a man might forget to cover his head out of fear of going bold.

جوري
12-07-2012, 01:56 PM
It's not a game show - I usually skip your replies but this time you've crossed the line!

جوري
12-07-2012, 02:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamica
translation? :D
It is too long to translate sis!

:jzk:

Pure Purple
12-07-2012, 02:10 PM
I used google translator.Usually it dose not give perfect translation but for this is it's giving perfect translation.http://translate.google.co.in/?hl=en&tab=wT.

just copy paste post 104.

M.I.A.
12-07-2012, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
It's not a game show - I usually skip your replies but this time you've crossed the line!
no, it is entertainment tv.

im kidding but only just.

i know the questions of people in confusion and distress need to be answered.

but mainly if you keep reinforcing the iman of people then they will be less likely to fall into errors of perception in the first place.

otherwise its just innovation.

but if i did cross the line then you have to explain how.

and the shiek did well to give the caller time away from the cameras...

and yet here we are,

talking about it anyway.

جوري
12-07-2012, 02:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
but if i did cross the line then you have to explain how.
You make liars out of Muslims and mock our scholars- that's how!
I can do without all the extra pading on top & on the bottom- you do very well to appease atheist sensibilities and I think that's where you're best suited if you can't partake in this thread in a constructive manner!

M.I.A.
12-07-2012, 02:42 PM
well your scholars and monks were mocked long before me.

..im not good with ayah numbers though.

and athiests are not necesserily people who dont believe in a god, they just dont believe in what your telling them.

hows chrisitanity working for ya?

im kidding it was an analogy of a 2000 year old religion compared to one of only 1400 years of age.

and if you think it is the truth,

then spread it in a believable way.

..but thats not what islam is about right?

its about your one being the only one and the other one being a bit smaller and less informed.

..and yet there was allegedly..only one?

i know you've had enough of me,

lets go visit the shiek of pakistani origin thread for more inspiration.

جوري
12-07-2012, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
i know you've had enough of me
Indeed thanks for being so observant - could have done without the rest as usual!

best,

islamica
12-08-2012, 02:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Purple
I used google translator.Usually it dose not give perfect translation but for this is it's giving perfect translation.http://translate.google.co.in/?hl=en&tab=wT.

just copy paste post 104.
I tried that but when you start reading it you can't make sense of it. It's like translation made by a novice with poor english skills.

islamica
12-08-2012, 02:06 AM
speaking of dreams, does anyone know of a good scholar one can email if they want to find out about their dreams?

Periwinkle18
12-08-2012, 02:43 AM
Wow jazakAllah for sharing sis skye I've been having some creepy dreams my self saw them 3 times consecutively :s

Plz remember me in ur duas Srsly need them not well again :s

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!