/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Photos of Alawite massacre of Muslim women and children posted online.

Ghazalah
03-14-2012, 08:34 PM
I don't care what people say about this being a fix up and how the west is connected, I don't give a monkeys. What I do care about is the civilians bearing the brunt of it. Take a look at these and the way women and children are butchered... Not for the faint hearted.

http://kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2012/03/14/15971.shtml

May Allah swt grant them Jannatul Firdous, ameen. And May Allah swt have mercy on us when we answer in what way did we try to help them. imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Santoku
03-15-2012, 12:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
I don't care what people say about this being a fix up and how the west is connected, I don't give a monkeys. What I do care about is the civilians bearing the brunt of it. Take a look at these and they way women and children are butchered... Not for the faint hearted.

http://kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2012/03/14/15971.shtml

May Allah swt grant them Jannatul Firdous, ameen. And May Allah swt have mercy on us when we answer in what way did we try to help them. imsad
Hope the perps die hard and slow.

User29123
03-15-2012, 10:19 PM
This is why some countries and people just hate Muslims, these kind of actions make us all look bad. If Saudis got of their ass and Iran and few other Muslim conuntries these acts would never have happened. However the Saudis are too busy with the Americans buying F-15s Fighter Jets

Crystal
03-15-2012, 11:20 PM
We really aren't thankful enough for what we have , it's too too sad... may Allah bring about change in the Muslim world and bring the Muslims closer together and stronger.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!