/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Funny stories about your children

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-14-2012, 09:16 PM
As'Salaamu Alaaykum,

I'm not sure if a similar thread exists, if so please link the thread..

If not, please share your stories!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
03-14-2012, 11:21 PM
My son feels embarrassed if I tell anyone anything about him. He's like, "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... why do you have to share my life story with everyone :heated:?"

It cracks me up every time ;D

Tilmeez
03-15-2012, 07:21 AM
A few days back my younger daughter started feeling pain in a cut on her finger at midnight.:skeleton: This cut is two months old and fully healed. After a little while she started crying as it was hurting. At first I applied my saliva with "Bismillah" and "things" were OK for some time. After a little while the "Wound" again started to pain:phew now she was expecting something out of "Tube" - an ointment etc not knowing the fact that there were none at home. I got up and searched for "something". :exhausted

I came back applied "Ointment" and it really worked and she was fast asleep in no time. My surprised wife asked me where did I find that ointment and I told her there was no ointment. "What did you apply on her finger then?"^o)

Toothpaste, I told her.
:nervous:

Samiun
03-15-2012, 08:45 AM
:sl: why do parents have to(sometimes) tell about our weaknesses in front of people? Isn't that like backbiting? But since it is my parents, I don't really care cuz their the best in the world :) aside from Allah... and rasullah s.a.w.... especially mum..........................then dad :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
03-15-2012, 09:07 AM
^^ That was the placebo effect brother Tilmeez. Clever masha Allah.

@Samiun - Masha Allah, but I only tell what I find cute about my son. I tell him not to feel embarrassed, but be happy your mother loves you so much, lol.

Snowflake
03-15-2012, 09:24 AM
This story is about my dearly beloved brother, who was 4 at the time.

For starters, he was an extremely naughty little boy. So when my mum popped out for a bit, he was furious that she didn't take him with her.
(I don't where I was in all this). When my mum came back, she saw that the front room window had been smashed. So she asked my brother what had happened. He told her it was a "thidi". Sheedi means a black person. But he couldn't say sheedi, so he was like, "It was a thidi. A thidi did it!" (lol racist or what?) My poor mum who'd not long been in the UK, went to fetch the neighbour for help. The neighbour told her that if the window had been smashed from the outside, the glass would've fallen in. But it hadn't - suggesting that the window had been smashed from the inside. Yes, you got it. My brother had done it himself.

My brother has a dark complexion masha Allah. So the last time this story came up in a family gathering, I told him, he must've have seen his own reflection in the window and thought it was a 'thidi'.

;D

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-15-2012, 09:59 AM
The most funny thing about my child is...he doesn't exist. ;D

DiscoverIslamUK
03-15-2012, 10:59 AM
nice stories

Endymion
03-15-2012, 11:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dying Rose
My son feels embarrassed if I tell anyone anything about him. He's like, "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... why do you have to share my life story with everyone :heated:?"

It cracks me up every time ;D
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiun
:sl: why do parents have to(sometimes) tell about our weaknesses in front of people? Isn't that like backbiting? But since it is my parents, I don't really care cuz their the best in the world :) aside from Allah... and rasullah s.a.w.... especially mum..........................then dad :D
Thats horrible when they do that specially when the incident is terribly stupid :skeleton: Like once i shaved off my eye brow,i was acting like daddy and i thought he used it on his entire face lol :p Its easy to tell people on the internet coz they live in my computer but facing the people outside computer can make you jump down the bridge sometimes :hmm:

Endymion
03-15-2012, 11:16 AM
As my mom is not a part of this forum,can i share stories of her kids on behalf of her :D

(Often she herself was a part of that story :p )

Snowflake
03-15-2012, 04:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Thats horrible when they do that specially when the incident is terribly stupid :skeleton: Like once i shaved off my eye brow,i was acting like daddy and i thought he used it on his entire face lol :p Its easy to tell people on the internet coz they live in my computer but facing the people outside computer can make you jump down the bridge sometimes :hmm:
You shaved off your eyebrow?????? LOL that's hilarious sis! Ok now I have to tell you this. Once I thought one of my brother's eyebrows was higher than the other. So I convinced him to let me wax it (astaghfirullah). Only the wax patch went over more hairs than I intended. And when I yanked it off, a good part of his eyebrow came off with it. Tawbah! I thought my poor brother was going to go in hiding until it grew back. But he let me fix the missing bit by colouring it in with my eyeliner pencil. ;D

As my mom is not a part of this forum,can i share stories of her kids on behalf of her :D
Yess pleaseee! :p

Periwinkle18
03-15-2012, 05:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
A few days back my younger daughter started feeling pain in a cut on her finger at midnight.:skeleton: This cut is two months old and fully healed. After a little while she started crying as it was hurting. At first I applied my saliva with "Bismillah" and "things" were OK for some time. After a little while the "Wound" again started to pain:phew now she was expecting something out of "Tube" - an ointment etc not knowing the fact that there were none at home. I got up and searched for "something". :exhausted

I came back applied "Ointment" and it really worked and she was fast asleep in no time. My surprised wife asked me where did I find that ointment and I told her there was no ointment. "What did you apply on her finger then?"^o)

Toothpaste, I told her.
OMG lolz ;D

This thread made me s.m.i.l.e :) alhumdulillah i feel better now looking forward to read more funny stories :)

'Abd-al Latif
03-15-2012, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
The most funny thing about my child is...he doesn't exist. ;D
Oh my dear God, what an awful father!

Periwinkle18
03-15-2012, 05:15 PM
i do reading with the 3 yr olds in my skool so once the other teacher was reading a book about a dentist and how teeth should be clean n all n one of the boys looked at her and said ur teeth r very yellow :p

Galaxy
03-15-2012, 05:33 PM
:sl:
One day me and my brother and baby sister were in the basement and there was a booster step turned over lying on the ground and she had to go pee. She was potty training and thought that it was her potty so she ran all the way to the booster step and when she pulled down her pull-ups we ran after her but it was too late.:phew

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-15-2012, 06:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez

Toothpaste, I told her.
So you learnt something about a child's instinct that day... :D

Endymion
03-16-2012, 04:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dying Rose
You shaved off your eyebrow?????? LOL that's hilarious sis! Ok now I have to tell you this. Once I thought one of my brother's eyebrows was higher than the other. So I convinced him to let me wax it (astaghfirullah). Only the wax patch went over more hairs than I intended. And when I yanked it off, a good part of his eyebrow came off with it. Tawbah! I thought my poor brother was going to go in hiding until it grew back. But he let me fix the missing bit by colouring it in with my eyeliner pencil.
Alhamdulillah,there are others like me on planet earth :p

I was 5 or 6 that time and i used to copy my father.He was shaving his face and when he went out,i jumped in and put up the razor.I didn't know why they use it and i thought he wiped it all over his face so i took a start from my forehead.I was in the middle of it when my mother called me.I stopped it over there coz it wasn't fun [and i didn't know the fun would start after it :( ] When i reached to mommy,she looked at my face and she was like,Oh my goodness where is your eye brow :uuh:
Later,she fixed it with her Kajal till it grew but i always have to be around when ever she starts talking about my childhood coz she never forget to mention this one :exhausted

Periwinkle18
03-16-2012, 04:24 AM
I was 5 or 6 that time and i used to copy my father.He was shaving his face and when he went out,i jumped in and put up the razor.I didn't know why they use it and i thought he wiped it all over his face so i took a start from my forehead.I was in the middle of it when my mother called me.I stopped it over there coz it wasn't fun [and i didn't know the fun would start after it ] When i reached to mommy,she looked at my face and she was like,Oh my goodness where is your eye brow
Later,she fixed it with her Kajal till it grew but i always have to be around when ever she starts talking about my childhood coz she never forget to mention this one
lol ;D my mum tells me i didn't hav eye brows wen i was born she used an eye pencil n made the shape.

Endymion
03-16-2012, 05:08 AM
lool i think most of the kids born without eye brows.Dunno why moms are really keen to use their kajal on kids face :exhausted

My niece was born without eye brows and my sister was really worried where her eye brows are :giggling:

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-16-2012, 06:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ya7ya
How common is it for kids to call their parents Uncle/Aunt, copying their cousins? :ermm:
Yahya is calling you uncle? :p

Periwinkle18
03-16-2012, 06:35 AM
How common is it for kids to call their parents Uncle/Aunt, copying their cousins?
my nephew calls his mother by her name :p he won't say mama

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-16-2012, 06:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
my nephew calls his mother by her name :p he won't say mama
I have a 4 year old female cousin, and I tried several times to make her call her mommy and daddy with their first names, she never does. :hmm:

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-16-2012, 06:48 AM
Yea :hmm: And he knows it annoys me, so he loves calling me that repeatedly. :hmm:
Then you must have nieces/nephews who call you uncle and probably he has learnt to call you uncle from them. ;D He is smart. Annoys the one who annoys the annoying ones. :p How common is that? :p

Periwinkle18
03-16-2012, 06:49 AM
Yea And he knows it annoys me, so he loves calling me that repeatedly.
lol :p umm just let him call u tht don't get annoyed n he'll stop calling uncle.

Tilmeez
03-16-2012, 07:34 AM
And he knows it annoys me, so he loves calling me that repeatedly,
So it seems he is going after his uncle (Tilmeez) I love you Ya7ya :wub:

Edit:
Don't you dare punishing him or....

Endymion
03-16-2012, 10:02 AM
Once i called my teacher,"Mummy" :omg: She was wearing a hair clip just like my mother and that stuck in my mind.When i was about to call her to ask a question,i said "Ammi" instead of Teacher :embarrass

I never call my parents Uncle or Aunt but i call every old looking man or woman as Uncle and Aunt no matter they are green grocer or a beggar.There was a beggar who used to come every thursday and i called him Uncle.After sometime,my dad pointed out that every person here is Endy's Uncle and my nasty siblings picked that point :raging: After that,whenever that beggar arrives,my siblings start calling me to open the gate,your Uncle has come and every body starts laughing :grumbling

Periwinkle18
03-16-2012, 11:23 AM
lol tht reminded me, i once called my math teacher khaloo (uncle) :p lol duno wht i was thinking

Endymion
03-16-2012, 11:26 AM
Hilarious :giggling:

I we were twins,you would be my 5 minutes elder sister :p I can see that you are one step forward Mashallah :D

Periwinkle18
03-16-2012, 11:30 AM
lol :p

hmm i dun want to be rude or anything buh i think we're going off topic this thread is abt children as i don't hav any i think i'll try to stay quiet(really hard for me) n read wht other ppl post :)

Endymion
03-16-2012, 11:43 AM
I can still talk off topic coz im a kid :D

Ooopss again :offtopic: :omg:

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-16-2012, 03:10 PM
I used to call one of my teachers 'shalwar teacher'. :X I was in the kindergarten and her favorite student and I used to follow everywhere she goes, every class..

Periwinkle18
03-16-2012, 03:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
I used to call one of my teachers 'shalwar teacher'. I was in the kindergarten and her favorite student and I used to follow everywhere she goes, every class..
omg lol shalwar :p couldnt u call her anything else :p

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-16-2012, 03:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
omg lol shalwar :p couldnt u call her anything else :p
I dont know I was very small. My mom used to tell the stories...:p

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-16-2012, 06:07 PM
AsSalaamu Alaaykum

Sure sis, go ahead!

Forgot to mention you can share your stories of all children you've met in your life.

Jazakallaahu Khaayr everyone!

I remember having a convo with my little niece a year back, and she was pointing at my gold fish i had back then(which many of you may know about) and complimenting how cute my cat is ..meaning my gold fish..since i had only 1 at the time :/..

I know it's not the funniest :/ but anyway..continue...

Ramadan90
03-16-2012, 06:10 PM
After reading your stories I will FULLY enjoy my time as a youth.:heated:

Haya emaan
03-17-2012, 03:12 PM
so many children and so many with children here..:p some stories made me laugh...:giggling:

aadil77
03-17-2012, 05:18 PM
when my lil bro was a toddler he's used to be a proper gremlin (but a cute gremlin), so when I used to hit him he'd go to my mum with one of her big healed shoes and say 'hit him, go on, hit him' :hiding:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-17-2012, 09:17 PM
As'Salaamu Alaaykum

Jazakallaahu Khaayr all for sharing your stories so far..

The innocence of children is a such a blessing, masha'Allaah.

Periwinkle18
03-17-2012, 09:48 PM
the kids in my skool call me aunty :( im NOT that old. Duno y they just can't call me miss or teacher....guess aunty is just stuck in their heads

sohail1234
04-18-2013, 04:53 AM
assalam o alikum
the funny story of my children is that i don't have children because i am unmarried. :D

Innocent Soul
04-19-2013, 04:56 AM
I remember many of stories. :D

I went to school after soo many days and all those days. I was living with my aunt. Once called my teacher chachi (aunty) and I think mummy (mother) also quite loudly but thank good none heard that. :embarrass

I had a bit swelling on my hand and I was with my cousins. They asked what happened and instead of telling them that an 'ant' bite me I said 'swelling' bite my hand They said what? and repeated the sentence. ^o) I was confused that what is wrong in it. :hmm: After sometime I realized my mistake but till then it was tooo late they all started laughing. :skeleton:
They remind me about it till now. :exhausted

My father and mom somewhere. My bro used to drink some syrup as a medicine and that day he drank the whole bottle of syrup :gigling: (don't know why).Then my parents took him to the hospital and removed it. :phew

My sis used to take some dish washer and put it in water take a straw and then blow air in it by keeping the straw inside and it used to create many bubbles. :statisfie I liked that and tried to do the same and made the mixture but :D keeping the straw inside I drank the water instead of blowing air in it. +o( Thank god my father came to our house :omg: after some time I was unconsious and then we wet to hospital and removed it. :phew

My bros used to sleep on the bed and girls used to sleep down just beside the bed. One night my big bro was on the corner of the bed and (he was quite fat at that time) he fell on me. :grumbling I shouted I was unable to understand what happened. :unsure: He just raised up and went to bed again. I was just staring him :mmokay: and it was paining. :uuh: After sometime I fell asleep. :/:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!