/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Should we use the aid of Muslim jinn like Solomon?

جوري
03-14-2012, 09:47 PM

sr. Ghazala your turn to translate ;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
03-14-2012, 10:13 PM
host welcomes the sheikh with sweet talk then after speaks of a prior episode on 'parapsychology' where we spoke of the world of the unseen
sheikh: yes
host: where the gentleman said that he cures with jinn but using the will of Allah swt to cure people and treat them and other points we'll bring up to our respected viewers
host: so we'll present his points, and yours from a religious point of view and then people will judge
host: first question for you is 'Shayttan or jinn, have they any ability on the health of the individual?
sheikh: the prophet PBUH said this plague is an infliction of your enemies the jinn and it is to you a witness meaning that they'll contribute to harm to human kind. The jinn's motivation is to harm mankind not to remediate what afflicts mankind
secondly there's not to a man or woman the ability to steer or control Jinn at all
Host: even if they're Muslim jinn?
sheikh: even if they were .. didn't Allah swt state:

Inna AAibadee laysa laka AAalayhim sultanun illa mani ittabaAAaka mina alghaweena
15:42 "For over My servants no authority shalt thou have, except such as put themselves in the wrong and follow thee."

as in you shaytaan have no power over the believers, except those

host: even the jinn
sheikh: even jinn as Allah swt states:

Innama sultanuhu AAala allatheena yatawallawnahu waallatheena hum bihi mushrikoona
16:100 His authority is over those only, who take him as patron and who join partners with Allah.

so if someone will use him
host: what do you mean by that
sheikh: as in enable him to do their bidding.........................

to be continued after bathroom break

Ghazalah
03-14-2012, 10:40 PM
Interesting topic... I'll help you with translating vale :D

جوري
03-14-2012, 10:50 PM
sheikh: it is impossible for there to be a relationship between mankind and jinn unless 'anakh laho almataya' to subdue with control how does he yoneekh laho almataya? as the prophet PBUH said, a moe'min doesn't take the shytaan by the forelock as one of you takes the forelocks of his livestock. So if I were truly on iman I'd pull the shyataan behind me I don't use him, ayat al kursi should be enough for me
host: beautiful however you're speaking of shytaan, isn't there a difference between shytaan and jinn?
sheikh: please let me clarify.. al jinn is the essence of its creation .. you're for instance called a Muslim, but what is the essence of your creation? mankind
host: concurs
sheikh: even a kaffir the essence of his creation is the same, so you and he are one in creation
host: so true:
sheikh: what is the essence of creation of shytaan
host: fire
sheikh: fire .. as Allah swt states:

Wakhalaqa aljanna min marijin min narin
and then jinn split into the kaffir and was called shytaan and those that remained are jaan as Allah swt states:

Waanna minna alssalihoona waminna doona thalika kunna taraiqa qidadan
72:11 'There are among us some that are righteous, and some the contrary: we follow divergent paths.

so if you come or any man and says I cure using jinn, then I'll say to him you're a liar, because the prophet PBUH said inna hazaha at'ta3oon wakhz min 3adwikoum al jinn
this plague is an affect of your enemies from the jinn.. he PBUH called them enemies so how can I use him to cure me?
host: so even Muslim jinn is an enemy
sheikh: No but jinn Muslim of his covenant is not to deal with us .. they have no realationship with us and we must never communicate with them.. first of all have you any idea how to communicate with jinn?
you have to use incense in accordance to their wishes of course
host: guess you'll have to be generous with them as you'd any guest?
sheikh: generosity with a guest is sharing ''partnership'
host: interrupts
sheikh: ask this fellow if he is truthful what kind of incense he uses? bring it so we'd examine it, they put feathers and filth.. all of it stuff of filth to please their jinn and do you know that they'd not come unless you slaughter a rooster .. I don't want to get into details of that but they won't come unless you slaughter a rooster and use its blood to stain the walls and why?
to depreciate the prophet PBUH because as the prophet PBUH said if you hear the rooster in the early morning then ask Allah from his generosity for surely they've seen an angel .. so they want the blood of a rooster because they see angels and to be venegeful
secondly .. you bring a 100 case who have been helped by jinn and you'll see that it is all a brief while of time.. and why? who has more power over the body of mankind.. mankind or jinn?
host: man
sheikh: no, it is the shytaan he permeates mankind as blood runs through his veins .. he knows the entrances and exits
host: he doesn't know of lungs and livers
sheikh: the prophet PBUH said when man was created the devil went through his nose and came out of his privates and found him hallow.. shytaan sleeps in the nose, he colonizes the heart and runs through us as blood would through the veins .. sometimes you have pain in the body and one of those guys comes and proclaims that he can cure mankind using jinn and he'd agree to one of those filthy acts using blood, or urine or reverse Quranic verses and of course the more kaffir you're the more you're able to see them and deal with them and then tells him go into the hand of so and so and move it for him and the poor victim comes and this guy would read a few incantations and he'd read a few Quranic verses, and unfortunately they all use Quranic verses to hide in them .. and so one of their conditions that you'd enter without ablution .. the problem here is even the prophet PBUH said Allah doesn't send a disease save that he also sends a cure which means that the cure is a tangible item .
As you know medicine is two forms, that which is logical and that which is illogical ..................

to be continued

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
03-14-2012, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
Interesting topic... I'll help you with translating vale :D
Ok I stopped at 7:39 where he talks about the logical and illogical cures.. I have to go offer maghrib.. are you interested?

Ghazalah
03-14-2012, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
Ok I stopped at 7:39 where he talks about the logical and illogical cures.. I have to go offer maghrib.. are you interested?
I just translated a good ten minutes worth and then I clicked on post reply and it logged me out! :raging: but seems like you translated half of what I wrote anyway :p interesting topic, I've never really paid much attention on Jinn. But anyway, you can leave it till I log on tomorrow, way past my bedtime right now :hmm:

جوري
03-14-2012, 11:10 PM
:haha: ukhty I am sorry.. I'll take care of the rest.. I was thinking of someone who had asked me the Q before as to whether we can use the Jinn like prophet Solomon and he does get to that at the end of the lecture.. so hence the interest.. Jinns don't pose a great interest to me either outside of my childhood and a host of nightmares of the hypnopompic/hypnogogic type.. but anyhow.. I humbly apologize for your time wasted...

جوري
03-14-2012, 11:42 PM
ok moving on:

sheikh: the logical cure are the medications that we use and see and that which is illogical like the juristic 'roqya' and the prophet PBUH told us of the juristic roqya we're to use the book and the sunnah PERIOD. He also spoke of cures through foods and herbs (which would go under medicine) as well like dates and he PBUH used to love watermelons and milk and talbina ..
but as Allah swt said:

Wayawma yahshuruhum jameeAAan ya maAAshara aljinni qadi istakthartum mina alinsi waqala awliyaohum mina alinsi rabbana istamtaAAa baAAduna bibaAAdin wabalaghna ajalana allathee ajjalta lana qala alnnaru mathwakum khalideena feeha illa ma shaa Allahu inna rabbaka hakeemun AAaleemun
6:128 One day will He gather them all together, (and say): "O ye assembly of Jinns! Much (toll) did ye take of men." Their friends amongst men will say: "Our Lord! we made profit from each other: but (alas!) we reached our term - which thou didst appoint for us." He will say: "The Fire be your dwelling-place: you will dwell therein for ever, except as Allah willeth." for thy Lord is full of wisdom and knowledge.

and you'd see this is nothing more than a question of enjoyment of one another and their abode is hell

host: what do you mean by enjoyment?
sheikh: that they'd do their errands
host: you mean like marriage
sheikh: the question of marriage .. err now you've entered into a divergent topic
host: I just want to know what you mean by enjoyment?
sheikh: the Questions of man marrying jinn or woman marrying jinn has been spoken of no doubt about that even when imam Ahmad bn hanbal was asked of this matter he said: I know of it but I hate it and malik ibn (not sure got the last name) when asked of the same matter said I fear that if a woman married jinn that there would be a great evil in the world .. so we need to sever this topic and say some say it is true and some say it isn't however it is a topic of DEVIANCE.. you hear of it and you discard it
host: yes leave it, it is a topic that's not worthy of our time
host: but I am still unclear about enjoyment
sheikh: again it is the completion of errands and example of that is to bring someone's secrets out using the qareen.. for instance have you not noticed that when you enter into these witch doctors dens and they hide behind the terminology of medicine but have you noticed that and they'll tell you this and that happened .. the great calamity is that if the person who seeks their help was wise they'd notice that they only speak of what occured so how about the future? they won't be able to help because they can't predict the future .. and of course these individuals are awe struck and they call these people sheikhs or doctors etc .. he'll say oh 'he knew everything about me' but it is all in the past though .. your qareen is always with you .. then he'll say oh this ifrit is powerful citing the verse:
[top] [next match]

Qala AAifreetun mina aljinni ana ateeka bihi qabla an taqooma min maqamika wainne AAalayhi laqawiyyun ameenun
27:39 Said an 'Ifrit, of the Jinns: "I will bring it to thee before thou rise from thy council: indeed I have full strength for the purpose, and may be trusted."

but in this case Allah swt uses the term ifrit not a regular jinn and the second thing in this case is that Solomon said:

Qala rabbi ighfir lee wahab lee mulkan la yanbaghee liahadin min baAAdee innaka anta alwahhabu
38:35 He said, "O my Lord! Forgive me, and grant me a kingdom which, (it may be), suits not another after me: for Thou art the Grantor of Bounties (without measure).

that which isn't to be given to another after me and he had it all by Allah's leave:

Walisulaymana alrreeha ghuduwwuha shahrun warawahuha shahrun waasalna lahu AAayna alqitri wamina aljinni man yaAAmalu bayna yadayhi biithni rabbihi waman yazigh minhum AAan amrina nuthiqhu min AAathabi alssaAAeeri
34:12 And to Solomon (We made) the Wind (obedient): Its early morning (stride) was a month's (journey), and its evening (stride) was a month's (journey); and We made a Font of molten brass to flow for him; and there were Jinns that worked in front of him, by the leave of his Lord, and if any of them turned aside from our command, We made him taste of the Penalty of the Blazing Fire.

so the manipulation of jinn belonged to Solomon only by Allah's will .. you as a regular person can't control jinn he'll control you .. you've already left the folds of Islam and committed shirk from the days of ignorance by bringing filth into the house so you'd please them ..
as sheikh al islam ra7imho Allah said the jinn would come to them in the shape of a black dog and they'd bow to him and that they did in that bat'ehya faction .. so the whole business of cure using jinn is an innovation and a lie..

to be continued .............

جوري
03-15-2012, 12:17 AM
sheikh: The prophet PBUH said that your cure will not be in that which was prohibited to you
host: so reliance on jinn is haram.
sheikh: 100% haram
sheikh: if another scholar should permit it I'd not mind make it a judicial issue, this is a definitive issue a consensus amongst all scholars
host: so if someone says there's a fatwa or ibn taymiah said so and so
sheikh: Did the prophet PBUH ever use Jinn? he didn't use them .. it is a lie to say otherwise and a lie against the scholars not in badr not in any battle and that is a consensus amongst all schools of thought
host: so according to the hanafis not permissible to say this is a good Jinn that aids people or helps cure etc.
sheikh: absolutely not
host: one time I heard that one can use this form of 'magic' to break evil black eye magic etc.
sheikh: that's a lie .. impossible, whoever passed such a fatwa has nothing to do with religion or is jaded..like I already states that the prophet PBUH said you can't have your cure in that which ails you .. if I am possessed how can I use another prohibition to break that doing?
Allah swt already armed us with al'ikhlas walmo3wathtyen and granted us for this Roqya shar3ya so now I'll use shirk and kufr to undo shirk and kufr?
Host.. that indeed clarifies things but what of astrology and numerology and stones and tarots
sheikh: I'll summarize this for you in a hadith and I al7mdlillah never take a step without citing it directly from Quran and Sunnah .. the prophet PBUH said whomever uses knowledge of the stars has used a fiber of magic/sihr .. so let me ask.. how can one use the stars? does a star know what will happen to me?
host: what about spirituality or paranormal science
sheikh: exactly what is meant by spirituality here?
host: will man is spirit and body
host: so that's what is meant that which has to do with the spirit
sheikh: no that's not what is intended .. man is indeed body and spirit and if they're together they form the 'nafs' the being as Allah swt states:

Wama jaAAalnahum jasadan la yakuloona alttaAAama wama kanoo khalideena
21:8 Nor did We give them bodies that ate no food, nor were they exempt from death.

the nourishment of the body is food, water and the nourishment of the soul is what? worship yes?
Host: yes
sheikh: as such the origin of the spirit is from the heavens and the origin of the body is the earth so the body tried to attract the spirit to all that is base and earthy so whenever your desires become base and earthy the more your spirit is pulled down .. however whenever you elevate your spirit with worship the less base desires you have and eventually you bring your body to the high malakoot (to the higher kingdom)
as such the question of body and spirit is never tempered except with shar3 (Islam) ..
the prophet PBUH said that your body has a right over you, your spouse has a right over you and the prophet PBUH also said if you fast the whole year you haven't fasted because you have not tempered all matters in balance
host: sheikh I get thousands of calls of people who want to undo 'black magic' 'evil eye' etc and we notice people hang all their problems on the hanger of 'black magic' or 'evil eye' .. even my wife is like that :hmm: whenever things get difficult she'll say someone did something but I am sure she's kidding but people tend to do that but nonetheless we see a rise in that morning and nights how do we fix this problem? how do I fix even when someone allegedly uses the Quran?
sheikh: one time the prophet PBUH saw children who have yellow faces and he asked what is with them, and their mother said that evil eye has been given them and the prophet PBUH said irqeehim directly to the mother so the mother said please you do it, but he PBUH said you do it. why would he say that? So he'd teach mankind self reliance, faith .. you must delegate your affairs to Allah.. and for that Amr ibn il'as went to the prophet and complained of flank pain and the prophet PBUH could have easily put his hand and did a reading but the prophet PBUH said put your hand where you're in pain and say 'a3ooth be3izzat Allah bema ajid wa o7athir' x 7 .. the prophet PBUH taught him wa man yatawakkal 3la Allah fa hwa hasboh..

ok will continue after isha insha'Allah

جوري
03-15-2012, 01:20 AM
sheikh: this is sad since it is telling of how people have lost their ability to reason and their tawakul reliance on Allah as Allah swt says:

Wayarzuqhu min haythu la yahtasibu waman yatawakkal AAala Allahi fahuwa hasbuhu inna Allaha balighu amrihi qad jaAAala Allahu likulli shayin qadran
65:3 And He provides for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And if any one puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is ((Allah)) for him. For Allah will surely accomplish his purpose: verily, for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion.

Do you suppose that the cure was only sent to this witch doctor, that's it just to that witch doctor? Al Quran is a blessing to ALL mankind all of mankind .. so why would blessing be in the hands of just one man? Why would you harvest the blessings of Allah through these shady men? why do you not open the noble book and do it for yourself? ya akhi ayat al kursi when abu hurirah told the prophet about the man who used to steal the dates and give excuses but then the third night told him fine read ayat al kursi and I'll not near you and the prophet PBUH said he told you the truth though he's the liar (of course the thief as we all know was the devil)
so read ayat al kuri upon yourself.. why would you say I am touched by evil or touched by that when the prophet PBUH said no evil eye except with sin.. i.e all that occurs to us is because of our sins if you want to remove the sin, you make repentance and you rely on Allah swt ..
one of the sahaba was envenomed by a tarantula and he cured himself by suret al fatiha.. and we all know suret al fatiha but there's a difference like the prophet PBUH said it isn't accepted from an oblivious heart and that is sadly our state of being we're reading but are always in a state of oblivion
host: maybe that is why those inviduals take advantage.. the people who approach them are coverd in sins so when they try to cure themselves it doesn't work so they go seeking these people
sheikh: the doors of Allah swt aren't closed to ANYONE if I kill a a hundred soul and I am truthful with Allah swt about my repetence like in the hadith Qudsi:
Hadith no: 1
Narrated / Authority Of: Abu Dhar
Allah's Messenger said that Allah said: He who comes with a good deed, its reward will be ten like that or even more. And he who comes with vice, his reward will be only one like that, or I can forgive him. He who draws close to Me a hand's span, I will draw close to him an arm's length. And whoever draws near Me an arm's length, I will draw near him a fathom's length. And whoever comes to Me walking, I will go to him running. And whoever faces Me with sins nearly as great as the earth, I will meet him with forgiveness nearly as great as that, provided he does not worship something with me. (This Hadith is sound and reported by Muslim, Ibn Majah and Ahmad in his Musnad). Another prophetic tradition says: (He who met Allah associating anything with Him, will enter Hell) (Muslim)
the man from Bani Israel killed a hundred soul and God forgave him because he was truthful about his repentence .. and the prophet said and he was from ummat Israel so what of ummat Muhammad?
so yes we're all sinners, who amongst us is without sin? the prophet PBUH said the best sinners are the repentants .. so be truthful of your repetnence .. Allah answers the needy when he besseches..

Waitha saalaka AAibadee AAannee fainnee qareebun ojeebu daAAwata alddaAAi itha daAAani falyastajeeboo lee walyuminoo bee laAAallahum yarshudoona
2:186 When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way.

the verse doesn't say the Muslim suppliant he said every suppliant .. so Allah swt responds even to the kaffirs .. so you can't say Allah swt will withhold because of sin .. if it were true there would be no rizq ... these are just things these people make up and if they were truthful, they wouldn't put their hands out to people over the religion of Allah swt
host: so how can we distinguish?
sheikh: that is difficult as the prophet PBUH said no one knows of the intentions except Allah .. as the prophet PBUH said I am not here to name what is in the hearts of people so it is difficult.. many people wear the righteous garb and they're swimming in darkness
host: what of people who really have crippling diseases or seizures etc.
Sheikh: up to now I haven't really been speaking of my opinion I have been quoting to you of Quran and Sunnah ..people once came to Hassan Al basri and asked him for du3a.. they said please make du3a for us for we're touched by evil, and Hassan said pray yourselves surely you're better suited to pray than me because they're in need.. so if I were one with a calamity is it good to go through this and that? Christians have their papacy and priests to take them to God, we Muslims have ourselves to approach God not trough mediums ..
when Allah swt says:

Yasaloonaka AAani alshshahri alharami qitalin feehi qul qitalun feehi kabeerun wasaddun AAan sabeeli Allahi wakufrun bihi waalmasjidi alharami waikhraju ahlihi minhu akbaru AAinda Allahi waalfitnatu akbaru mina alqatli wala yazaloona yuqatiloonakum hatta yaruddookum AAan deenikum ini istataAAoo waman yartadid minkum AAan deenihi fayamut wahuwa kafirun faolaika habitat aAAmaluhum fee alddunya waalakhirati waolaika ashabu alnnari hum feeha khalidoona
2:217 They ask thee concerning fighting in the Prohibited Month. Say: "Fighting therein is a grave (offence); but graver is it in the sight of Allah to prevent access to the path of Allah, to deny Him, to prevent access to the Sacred Mosque, and drive out its members." Tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter. Nor will they cease fighting you until they turn you back from your faith if they can. And if any of you Turn back from their faith and die in unbelief, their works will bear no fruit in this life and in the Hereafter; they will be companions of the Fire and will abide therein.

or when he says:

Yasaloonaka AAani alkhamri waalmaysiri qul feehima ithmun kabeerun wamanafiAAu lilnnasi waithmuhuma akbaru min nafAAihima wayasaloonaka matha yunfiqoona quli alAAafwa kathalika yubayyinu Allahu lakumu alayati laAAallakum tatafakkaroona
2:219 They ask thee concerning wine and gambling. Say: "In them is great sin, and some profit, for men; but the sin is greater than the profit." They ask thee how much they are to spend; Say: "What is beyond your needs." Thus doth Allah Make clear to you His Signs: In order that ye may consider-

or:

Yasaloonaka matha yunfiqoona qul ma anfaqtum min khayrin falilwalidayni waalaqrabeena waalyatama waalmasakeeni waibni alssabeeli wama tafAAaloo min khayrin fainna Allaha bihi AAaleemun
2:215 They ask thee what they should spend (In charity). Say: Whatever ye spend that is good, is for parents and kindred and orphans and those in want and for wayfarers. And whatever ye do that is good, -(Allah) knoweth it well.

any verse where people ask you, then is followed by say:
except for the verse:

Waitha saalaka AAibadee AAannee fainnee qareebun ojeebu daAAwata alddaAAi itha daAAani falyastajeeboo lee walyuminoo bee laAAallahum yarshudoona
2:186 When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way.

he doesn't use ''say'', rather folowed directly by I am indeed close .. in this verse there are no intercessors .. Muhammad PBUH isn't an interessor in this like when they ask the other questions.

so even the prophet PBUH with his prophethood isn't put between us and God in terms of repentence and asking of Allah .. the prophet is a bringer of gladtiding.. but Allah swt didn't say in this case say oh Mohammed or qul inni qareeb rather directly as Allah swt says:

Wain yamsaska Allahu bidurrin fala kashifa lahu illa huwa wain yuridka bikhayrin fala radda lifadlihi yuseebu bihi man yashao min AAibadihi wahuwa alghafooru alrraheemu

جوري
03-15-2012, 01:29 AM
Host: Many people say that cancer is from the devil is that true?
Sheikh: I want to clarify somethings. Many diseases are a test from Allah swt to see if a person is patient or ungrateful .. so anyway whether or not and I don't know of any diseases that are from jinn except houmma an'nafath (I have never heard of that one) and the second one is the plague outside of that I don't know any diseases that are from shytaan but even if we concede that a disease is from shytaan, then who will lift it?
Host: Allah swt
Sheikh: then we have no business with them (shytaan that is) and secondly how can they get to you? Allah swt has put barriers between you and them and the prophet PBUH said if you close your door and say a3ooth billah min ashytaan ar rajeem the devil can't enter a closed door so you expect him to bring you disease? If you're reliant on Allah he can't near you but if someone doesn't pray or fast etc, then that's what his hands have offered even though if disease is from the devil then know that the cure is from Allah swt ...

:w:

ardianto
03-15-2012, 05:29 AM
One day, the biggest Muslim organization in Indonesia held an event in Jakarta. They assigned their youth group to work in this event, including became security guards. But a scholar from this organization said "we also assigned thousands jinns to secure this event".

جوري
03-15-2012, 05:50 AM
Lol i love Indonesia though it seems like a very interesting exotic place my aunt was a diplomat there for four years was really impressed by it and myself by proxy ..

Insaanah
03-17-2012, 06:24 PM
:sl:

What a monumental job you've done dearest sister, how much time that must have taken to keep pausing it, thinking of the best way to phrase it in English, and to write it, for us. It's thoroughly interesting, and of great benefit to everyone.. jazaakiAllah khayr.

Endymion
03-17-2012, 06:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
I just translated a good ten minutes worth and then I clicked on post reply and it logged me out!
Oh sissi,you just had to login again and you'd have all your words back.Didn't you noticed the auto saved option.

(Want to give bluebell some relief so helping the other translator :statisfie ) :p

جوري
03-17-2012, 06:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
:sl:

What a monumental job you've done dearest sister, how much time that must have taken to keep pausing it, thinking of the best way to phrase it in English, and to write it, for us. It's thoroughly interesting, and of great benefit to everyone.. jazaakiAllah khayr.
I don't know how to thank you for this ukhty.. Jazaki Allah khyran.. it is all worth it just to have you acknowledge it :smile:

format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion

Oh sissi,you just had to login again and you'd have all your words back.Didn't you noticed the auto saved option.

(Want to give bluebell some relief so helping the other translator :statisfie ) :p
:wub: in time insha'Allah I'll bring more lectures by this sheikh and we can bring a whole new world to the forum.. revealing Islamic morsels to a wider audience insha'Allah..
He taught me something valuable while I was doing the translation, but it had nothing to do with Jinn.. rather a style in the Quran about queries which was not used in just one type of verse and it makes me feel that this religion and the language itself is so beyond comprehension so transcendent.. I am an Arabic speaker and I never took notice of that before sob7an Allah...

:w:

Endymion
03-17-2012, 06:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
rather a style in the Quran about queries which was not used in just one type of verse and it makes me feel that this religion and the language itself is so beyond comprehension so transcendent.. I am an Arabic speaker and I never took notice of that before sob7an Allah...
I'm surprised even you being a Arabic speaker noticed that.I thought it was obvious for you.I noticed this thing while reading the tafseer of Quran and it was like you discovered a whole new world :statisfie And then i truly realize why Allah SWT choose to reveal the Quran in Arabic :statisfie

Jazakallahu Khyran for your effort :wub:

جوري
03-17-2012, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion

I'm surprised even you being a Arabic speaker noticed that.I thought it was obvious for you.I noticed this thing while reading the tafseer of Quran and it was like you discovered a whole new world :statisfie And then i truly realize why Allah SWT choose to reveal the Quran in Arabic :statisfie

Jazakallahu Khyran for your effort :wub:
Nope, the stuff I don't know can fill compendiums unfortunately :skeleton: even so the more we know the larger the darkness surrounding that knowledge...

Cabdullahi
03-17-2012, 11:35 PM
i could help with translating

جوري
03-18-2012, 01:11 AM
khyer insha'Allah. with the next set in fact I am about to post a hadith albeit weak on the dream thread if you can find it in English I'd be ever so gratefull Jazaka Allah khyran

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!