/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Sacrifices Series (eschatological analysis and findings pertaining to KSA)

Scimitar
03-15-2012, 05:56 AM

part two releases in April insha-Allah...

Scimi

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pyrrhic
03-15-2012, 02:17 PM
Asalam-0-Alekum,
Mashallah, A really hard work...and informative series... Our beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad S.A.W already told us about the Dajjal, and today we are seeing all those things... Allah save us from Dajjal's fitnah... Brother scimitar you did a good job..thankyou for sharing that important information with us. Asalam-0-Alekum

Scimitar
03-15-2012, 02:51 PM
Walaykum salaam bro,

I believe part two will leave no doubt in the minds of the skeptics. The info has taken almost 8 months to collate. Had to call in favours from friedns who were going for hajj, as well as search the net for info that some "organisations" didn't want me to find... trust me, it's taken a ridiculous amount of time to get part two on the way to getting complete... But there is a light at the end of the tunnel now :)

Jazak Allah Khair for you compliment brother. All this work would not be possible without Allah's help, anything good that comes from this is from Allah - and all the mistakes are from me.

Scimi

White Rose
03-15-2012, 03:29 PM
:sl:
Can't wait for part 2! :statisfie
Thanks for all the hardwork Scimi. Really enjoy your work.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhaba
03-15-2012, 03:37 PM
Interesting

Scimitar
03-15-2012, 04:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by arjmand
:sl:
Can't wait for part 2! :statisfie
Thanks for all the hardwork Scimi. Really enjoy your work.
:) May Allah sweeten your day as much as you have sweetened mine akhi. You know, there were times when I felt like giving up and just playing some PS3 instead. It got very frustrating for me at times, because I had seen these evidences in real life but had failed to capture the significance of them back in 2006 when I was in Makkah and Madina for Umrah during the month of Ramadhan - and the sense of hopelessness and failure to understand the significance of that which I was seeing at the time, was almost too much to bear in retrospect. Especially after searching for hours and hours and hours, day and nights on end. Credit to sister CosmicIntuition who encouraged me not to give up and helped me thru a lot of the research... and thanks to brothers and sisters like you who have posted kind and encouraging words. This is what keeps me going - you guys. So give yourselves a big pat on the back from me - I really wish I could hug all of you in one large group hug :) softie that I am.

format_quote Originally Posted by WRITER
Interesting
You know bro, I read your works and find your stories very intriguing. And for you to find my work interesting, I get goosebumps.

I just hope that part two will live up to your expectations... I think it will... yes. I think it will. Insha-Allah.

Scimi

Periwinkle18
03-15-2012, 05:02 PM
soo wanna watch the vids m sure they're amazing i just dun av time inshaAllah will watch them soon praying for summer holidays :p

Eric H
03-15-2012, 06:07 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Scimitar;

Very interesting, and I can see you have put lots of work into those videos well done. It might just be me and my computer, but I could not see the right of the video, hence I was not able to read all your commentary, but I think I have a good idea of what you are saying.

Blessings

Eric

جوري
03-15-2012, 06:32 PM
I say it is time we had a section on eschatology mods..:p
well done scimi masha'Allah

جوري
03-15-2012, 06:38 PM
btw I was sent this by a respected br. from this forum:

so what do you make of that?
Dreams of the prophets are visions.. so maybe he'll even be invited to KSA in a time of great famine or lack of rain as a scientist or whatever and be later kicked out? Allah a3lam anyhow .. just thought I should share it

Periwinkle18
03-15-2012, 06:45 PM
Watched all three vids mashaAllah amazing such hard work!! may Allah reward you :) had music issues with the first vid i muted it n played a nasheed instead :p and the second vid lol i thought it mite be in arabic found out it was urdu n i could understand except the allama iqbal part duno y i just dont understand shayri/urdu poetry :p

mashaAllah :)

May Allah protect all of us frm dajjal ameen stupid scary person...

EDIT: can't wait for part 2 :)

Scimitar
03-16-2012, 12:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
so what do you make of that?
Dreams of the prophets are visions.. so maybe he'll even be invited to KSA in a time of great famine or lack of rain as a scientist or whatever and be later kicked out? Allah a3lam anyhow .. just thought I should share it
I wanted to keep part three secret sister, but let me tell you that more or less hit the nail on the head. What I am not telling you is the "why" and the "how"...

...Gonna save that for part three. Spoilers.

Scimi

جوري
03-16-2012, 12:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
I wanted to keep part three secret sister, but let me tell you that more or less hit the nail on the head. What I am not telling you is the "why" and the "how"...

...Gonna save that for part three. Spoilers.

Scimi
I can hardly take credit for that you know.. I am still a skeptic with a K.. it was our erudite bro. who pointed out to me and I said ''well, it is just a dream''.. and he said, ''well, the dreams of prophets are visions''..
The applause should go to the one more deserving.. but I'll take credit for the apple pie..

:w:

Scimitar
03-16-2012, 12:40 AM
As long as you share the slice sis :)

Part 3 HINT: Where is the real location of Mount Sinai?

Scimi

جوري
03-16-2012, 12:41 AM
There are three mount sinai.. one of them in Egypt, one in Jeusalem not sure about the third...

Scimitar
03-16-2012, 12:47 AM
They Lie.

The third is closer to home than we think. Gonna be a strange series, that's for certain. But hey, strange times we are living in...

Scimi

EDIT:

format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you Scimitar;

Very interesting, and I can see you have put lots of work into those videos well done. It might just be me and my computer, but I could not see the right of the video, hence I was not able to read all your commentary, but I think I have a good idea of what you are saying.

Blessings

Eric
Thank you bro, and thank you for pointing out the problem with the text, in future I will mod it so it fits within the guide rules. Shoulda just done that in the first place *facepalm*.

جوري
03-16-2012, 12:50 AM
hummina hummina

Abz2000
03-16-2012, 01:21 AM
ok, this is where they keep telling us the parting of the red sea was:

(the orange line)

which doesn't seem to make much sense to me right now.
since, we know that Moses (pbuh) wandered in the sinai region for a while after crossing.
so if the valley of kings (where the Pharaohs were buried) is here (red marker "A") though most of the pyramids etc are in the northern cairo region.:

it makes sense that they would take a straight route eastwards or pharaoh would easily catch up with them with his cavalry while they had sheep and goods, children, sick and elderly etc.

secondly, to go over the sinai mountains (which the route shows) with chariots and sheep etc is not an easy if even possible task.

thirdly, to go through sinai, into arabia via the red sea, and come back to sinai also doesn't make much sense.

fourthly, it is quite certain that pharaoh's (may Allah curse him) palace was on or near the banks of the nile as that's where Moses (pbuh) was washed up.

so how does one make sense of the semantics and what would they be trying to hide in pretending the wilderness of Arabia didn't play much part?

Scimitar
03-16-2012, 01:24 AM
they were lost in the wilderness for 40 yrs. Musa AS with around 2-3 million children of Israel. Btw, correct bro Abz. jabal al Laws, in the valley of Midian in Arabia is the real location of Mount. Sinai... there is overwhelming archaeological proof withstanding to this day.

What all this means though, is altogether a lot more profound if we can understand how these agenda formers work. I will tell all in part three insha-Allah.

part two first though, that one has been a real tuff nut to crack. But I think I've cracked it.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!