/* */

PDA

View Full Version : will u like me if i say...

ahmed_indian
03-16-2012, 12:29 AM
salaam alaikum,

will u like if i requests you and plead you to help and once you help, i become so different to you as if i never asked your help.

then again i come to you for help and request/plead you for another help. will you like me? will you like to help me again?

Quran: surah 010, verse 012: When trouble touches a man, he cries unto Us (in all postures)- lying down on his side, or sitting, or standing. But when We have solved his trouble, he passes on his way as if he had never cried to Us for a trouble that touched him! thus do the deeds of transgressors seem fair in their eyes!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
03-16-2012, 12:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed_indian
salaam alaikum,will you like me? will you like to help me again?
:wasalamex

No :raging: :mad:

Of course, I'd only be saying that if we didn't want to help.

Yeah sure we'll help you but I'm going to have to move this thread to another section if you ask for advice.

Endymion
03-16-2012, 11:32 AM
And man is,indeed,ungrateful :hmm:

Good reminder brother.Jazakallahu Khyran.

Amat Allah
03-16-2012, 11:45 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

I`ll help ya of course if returning to me asking for help; cause we are not living in this dunya for ourselves but Allah so, for Alah`s sake I`ll help ya in shaa Allah. And of course sometimes I`ll just be annoyed having such ungrateful person using me all the time ; especially when I am not in the mood for dealing with such people we are humans but still we should try our best to smile and let it go just for Allah`s sake and always give; waiting not for a return even for the word thank you...we are allready have the most amazing things hidden with Allah for being good and nice to His Ibaad so, be patient in shaa Allah and with time you will just get used to it ...laa ilaha illa Allah...

and never forget that also it depends on the reasons and who is that person we are dealing with...like: maybe that person is sick (mentaly), anaclitic, maybe forgets so much, ignorant and not aware of such not well manners...I don`t know, Allah knows.

but if that person was one of your parent then if you had done the impossible to please them and still they say that you have done nothing then they are true...whenever you serve them then always remember Allah always...they have done so much after Allah and even if they are ungrateful or sometimes harsh then still we must try our best to serve them and their needs in shaa Allah...

May Allah help us all to worship Him right, grant us patience, strong Imaan and Taqwa, Bir Al Walidayn and help us to help others no matter what ust for His sake, making all our good deeds pure just for His pleasure and satisfaction and May He AlMighty keep us firm on the straight path of Him The Exalted always Ameeeeeeeen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-16-2012, 11:52 AM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam wa Rahmatullaah wa Barahkaatuh

Of course, I shall try to help to the best of my ability inshaa'Allaah.

Allaahuma Aameen to the above du'aa..

AabiruSabeel
03-16-2012, 11:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif

No

Of course, I'd only be saying that if we didn't want to help.

Yeah sure we'll help you but I'm going to have to move this thread to another section if you ask for advice.
I think he is trying to explain to us the nature of man using an example.

When a man asks someone for help and he gets the help but he does not acknowledge the favour that he received. Will he be able to get help from the same person again?

In the ayah that he quoted, Allah SubHanahu wa Ta'ala is saying something similar. Man becomes ungrateful and does not pray (dua etc) as much as used to when he was in need.

Quran: surah 010, verse 012: When trouble touches a man, he cries unto Us (in all postures)- lying down on his side, or sitting, or standing. But when We have solved his trouble, he passes on his way as if he had never cried to Us for a trouble that touched him! thus do the deeds of transgressors seem fair in their eyes!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!