/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam Aleykom, brobiz here.

biz
03-16-2012, 08:27 PM
Have been checking around here for a while.. I wanted to introduce myself. Im a practicing bro from swe, 20 years.. Im glad to help people here with the best of my ability.

Jazakallah bro Scimitar advised this site to me.. And hope to learn much from this site

And wanted to give a shoot out to lambuls:

Ersin
BRobin
Usman
Zaria

May Allah help all muslims from trials and tribulations. Ameen!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
03-16-2012, 08:34 PM
Assalaam Alaikum Bro Biz :)

Masha-Allah, you joined up too alhamdulillah. Bro, You just made the best decision of your day so far. This place is very VERY good, and informative with a wide variety of topics, all of which are interesting and educational.

Now get to making those 50 posts so you get full priveleges on the forums and access to all areas - except the sisters section (HARAM) lol.

Scimi

~Zaria~
03-16-2012, 08:37 PM
Wa-alaikum salam bro!

Mabrook! And welcome to IB : )

How is ru akhi? : )

*Yasmin*
03-16-2012, 08:41 PM
Welcome Brother, have a nice and a beneficial stay :)..

-Amin to the duaa

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadan90
03-16-2012, 08:44 PM
:sl:

Wow, another Swede. Finally. I am from Sweden too brother. And the same age.;D

Welcome on board!:D:welcome: You will enjoy your stay here inshallah.

Snowflake
03-16-2012, 08:47 PM
Assalamu alaykum & Welcome brother. May Allah bless your stay here. Ameen

Scimitar
03-16-2012, 08:49 PM
If anyone mentions Scimi's gang... grrrr... lol.

Scimi

biz
03-16-2012, 08:54 PM
happy to be here:) ya have to work my way up tho, 50 posts .... alhamdulillah. Im doing well sis most of my time chillin at lambs, time to put in a foot here and not to be so passive and just read. Hehe so how you doin?

Jedi_Mindset
03-16-2012, 09:01 PM
Walaykum salaam bro, hope you will enjoy your stay here and learn much insha'Allah

Greetz

Brother Ridwhan

Pyrrhic
03-16-2012, 09:05 PM
Walykum Usalam, Brother brobiz you are welcome here.... Good wishes and best of luck.... Peace and blessing Asalam-0-Alekum

Galaxy
03-16-2012, 09:06 PM
Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah

biz
03-16-2012, 09:07 PM
Ameen Ameen! Alhamdulillah some swe's here:)

Jazakallah for the warm welcomings..

Scimitar
03-16-2012, 09:21 PM
How long you been lurking this site bro?

Scimi

biz
03-16-2012, 09:36 PM
a while bro, 2-3 months u or someone from lambs did show it very earlier.. Btw how did you find this site bro?

Ghazalah
03-16-2012, 09:44 PM
Welcome akhi, hope you find it beneficial.

What is 'lambs' btw? ^o)

biz
03-16-2012, 09:51 PM
Thanx bro, na just a group we have chilling in, sharing knowledge, discussing etc =)

Scimitar
03-16-2012, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
Welcome akhi, hope you find it beneficial.

What is 'lambs' btw? ^o)
Sacrificial Lambs is our MSN group, where we meet everyday and chat, make sure each of us is ok. discuss important issues, try and find learning links, and help eachother in general. It is also where we discuss progress for the Islamic projects we are working on for youtube... Since we created the group, we've got our membership up to 20 approx, we got room for 20 more :)

People always ask why the group is called Sacrifical Lambs. Let me explain, We aspire to sacriifcing our attachment to this dunya, and we are lambs without a shepherd at the moment (no khaliph) hence the pun. Also ties in nicely with the story of Prophet Ibrahim AS being commanded to sacrifice his son. Love that story.

Scimi

White Rose
03-16-2012, 10:32 PM
:sl:
Welcome and enjoy your stay here! :statisfie

format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Sacrificial Lambs is our MSN group, where we meet everyday and chat, make sure each of us is ok. discuss important issues, try and find learning links, and help eachother in general. It is also where we discuss progress for the Islamic projects we are working on for youtube... Since we created the group, we've got our membership up to 20 approx, we got room for 20 more

People always ask why the group is called Sacrifical Lambs. Let me explain, We aspire to sacriifcing our attachment to this dunya, and we are lambs without a shepherd at the moment (no khaliph) hence the pun. Also ties in nicely with the story of Prophet Ibrahim AS being commanded to sacrifice his son. Love that story.

Scimi
MashAllah.

biz
03-16-2012, 10:38 PM
There you had a more detailed explaining about the group:)

Scimitar
03-17-2012, 07:54 AM
What can you expect? I started the thing lol.

See you in Lambs bro :)

Scimi

Signor
03-17-2012, 07:47 PM
Assalamo Alaikum

Great to see you brother biz here (SCIMI GANG RULEZ;D).This dear brother of mine is the real "biz",He with the help of his friends did made subtitles in swedish language for many great documentaries without English transcripts as well as he did made swedish subtitles for Holy Quranic surahs too.So you can expect more and more from him,May Allah bless him and rewards him for his efforts in this life and hereafter,Ameen

Regards

Signor
03-17-2012, 07:48 PM
^^^btw,bro biz i am the one who first welcomed you "there",catch me if you can??

Periwinkle18
03-17-2012, 07:52 PM
Assalam o alikum

:welcome: to the forum :) hope u learn lots n lots :)

Periwinkle18
03-17-2012, 07:55 PM
If anyone mentions Scimi's gang
u hav a gang :ooh: didnt know abt tht :p

Periwinkle18
03-17-2012, 08:00 PM
Sacrificial Lambs is our MSN group, where we meet everyday and chat, make sure each of us is ok. discuss important issues, try and find learning links, and help eachother in general. It is also where we discuss progress for the Islamic projects we are working on for youtube... Since we created the group, we've got our membership up to 20 approx, we got room for 20 more
mashaAllah :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-17-2012, 08:51 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam wa Rahmatullaah wa Barahkaatuh

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy yourself on this forum and find the beneficial towards yourself inshaa'Allaah..

masha'Allaah @ Scimitar for inviting brothers and sisters to this forum.

Scimitar
03-17-2012, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
u hav a gang :ooh: didnt know abt tht :p
On another forum, there was a BIG stink about this. All we tried to do was explain an issue from an Islamic perspective. Long story but to cut it short, some members had negated the asma was sifaat of Allah by believing that the stars hold news of our fortunes or misfortunes... SHIRK. So, I made a video and some members agreed with what I was saying... they were then dubbed, Scimi's gang...

...we prefer to be called "lambs" :)

That forum was a bit of a fitna so I pulled the lambs out one by one and bought them here... we'd already established our MSN group by this time, and I used this as a platform to entice them here... it didn't take much because this place is pretty awesome. So far, 16 lambs have done this E-Hijra to islamicboard now... insha-Allah more will follow.

They have all learnt a lot from this forum too. So hey, thank you to the admins and the mods who keep this place in order, and to the members who have bought their wealth of knowledge here to share with others. I love you all for the sake of Allah.

Scimi

Jedi_Mindset
03-17-2012, 08:58 PM
Shirk police, taaaaaadutaaaaadutaaadu *police siren* ;D

Alhamdulillah, we are a very good group, we stand up for each other, help each other, discuss things :)

Periwinkle18
03-17-2012, 09:14 PM
On another forum, there was a BIG stink about this. All we tried to do was explain an issue from an Islamic perspective. Long story but to cut it short, some members had negated the asma was sifaat of Allah by believing that the stars hold news of our fortunes or misfortunes... SHIRK. So, I made a video and some members agreed with what I was saying... they were then dubbed, Scimi's gang...

...we prefer to be called "lambs" :)

That forum was a bit of a fitna so I pulled the lambs out one by one and bought them here... we'd already established our MSN group by this time, and I used this as a platform to entice them here... it didn't take much because this place is pretty awesome. So far, 16 lambs have done this E-Hijra to islamicboard now... insha-Allah more will follow.

They have all learnt a lot from this forum too. So hey, thank you to the admins and the mods who keep this place in order, and to the members who have bought their wealth of knowledge here to share with others. I love you all for the sake of Allah.

Scimi
16 ppl wow mashaAllah :) u've got a big gang/ lambs or whteva u call it. :) lol @ E-hijrah :p

well Li is amazing!!! ive learnt lots n lots, i wish all the oldies come back... i pray tht i meet everyone on Li in jannah :) inshaAllah

mashaAllah ur dng a gr8 job bro ur vids r amazing :)

Jedi_Mindset
03-17-2012, 09:27 PM
and we are very united, no fights between the members and helping each other, just one little ummah.

Scimitar
03-17-2012, 10:34 PM
The microcosm inside the macrocosm :)

Thank you for the compliment sister Nemo :)

(Uncle) Scimi

biz
03-17-2012, 11:06 PM
mashaAllah, love to read your posts.. Nice to see brother ?InSaNeIcOn? here? ;) Alhamdulillah.. i'll catch you inshaAllah :D
Where have u been bro no more greenblue colours at lambs anymore :/

ya, just drop a msg if anybody need some help with som vids, gettin used to powerdirector 10.

Scimitar
03-17-2012, 11:11 PM
Oooh, Power Director now is it?

Yes Bro, calling you in on that :)

Scimi

biz
03-17-2012, 11:29 PM
Ya bro, lazy to learn vegas

is there any way to upload my own avatar? looked around didnt find anything

Scimitar
03-17-2012, 11:53 PM
when you get up to 50 posts bro, you can all sorts of things... the puzzles and humour section is a good place to get your pot count up ;)

Scimi

biz
03-18-2012, 11:31 AM
Ok. Have to idle some more then.. so whats up, how projects going?

Endymion
03-18-2012, 02:52 PM
If anyone mentions Scimi's gang... grrrr... lol.

Scimi
"Anyone" is not going to mention "gang" coz she can see that he is a lonely camel :(

:welcome: to the forum,respected brother.Hope you'll enjoy your stay here :)

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
03-18-2012, 03:00 PM
Brobiz! nice to see u on the forums!

Salaam :)

Jedi_Mindset
03-18-2012, 03:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
Brobiz! nice to see u on the forums!

Salaam :)
Everytime when someone mentions ''Brobiz'' it reminds me of Brobin lol. For people who don't know who Brobin is-thats me, they call me like that in the lambs group lol

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
03-18-2012, 03:06 PM
;d.......

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!