/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What % of Western People have commited sexual sins such as zina adultery and or homos

truthseeker63
03-16-2012, 11:17 PM
What % of Western People have commited sexual sins such as zina adultery and or homosexuality ? Since the numbers seem high in the West should all these people admit or confess or tell their sins so they can be killed ?

Myth Number Four: I still love my spouse.
No, you don't.
I don't know how anyone can say this with a straight face. If you were really in love with your spouse, you wouldn't be having sex with other people. And even if you were no longer passionately in love, if you had even the slightest concern or regard for the person you're married to, you wouldn't deceive them in such a disrespectful, dishonourable way. If you really loved them, you would respect them enough to be honest with them about your feelings, even if it means an uncomfortable situation or possibly a divorce. Lie to yourself all you like, but adultery means the irretrievable loss of love, and consequently, the loss of any basis you might have had for being married.
There's no end to the excuses adulterers will make for themselves, probably because deep down, no one wants to admit that they're immoral or making serious errors of judgement. Maybe if we shattered the myths about what adultery is and why it happens, they wouldn't be able to hide behind excuses anymore and would have to face the truth about how they choose to live their life. Without that "moral" sanction, without their myths to back them up, I wonder how many of them would still have the courage to cheat.

http://www.andtheylivedhappilyeverafter.com/63.htm

French women don't just tolerate their husbands' affairs - they expect them

By Lucy Wadham
UPDATED: 02:59 EST, 26 June 2009

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...pect-them.html

Prevalence

Durex's Global Sex Survey has found that worldwide 22% of people surveyed have had extramarital sex.[18][19]
A 2005 scientific review of international published studies of paternal discrepancy found a range in incidence from 0.8% to 30% (median 3.7%), suggesting that the widely quoted figure of 10% of non-paternal events is an overestimate.[20]

Three recent studies in the United States, using nationally representative samples, have found that about 10–15% of women and 20–25% of men admitted to having engaged in extramarital sex.[5][6][7] Other studies in the US have higher numbers. (see United States below)

United States
Alfred Kinsey found in his studies that 50% of males and 26% of females had extramarital sex at least once during their lifetime.[21] Depending on studies, it was estimated that 26–50% of men and 21–38% women,[22] or 22.7% of men and 11.6% of women had extramarital sex.[7] Other authors say that between 20% and 25% of Americans had sex with someone other than their spouse.[23]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adultery

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
03-16-2012, 11:25 PM
its probably higher than that. Out of the lets say 100 young white western ppl that I know, probably 70 would have lost their virginity and are actively involved in fornication. this is a useless but crazy thread.

truthseeker63
03-16-2012, 11:42 PM
Are you calling White Women *****s ?:raging:

White Rose
03-16-2012, 11:52 PM
I think Cosmic meant "entire race" not one particular gender.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
CosmicPathos
03-17-2012, 12:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by arjmand
I think Cosmic meant "entire race" not one particular gender.
no i didnt mean entire race. there are some whites who dont involve in such activities until after marriage (very tiny percentage though!). I meant majority of ppl in West (who happen to be White, as well as of course black)

i remember asking this white guy during history taking about "do you have active sex life" to which he replied to my surprise "i am not married yet."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!