View Full Version : Thousands demand Islamic State: Tunisia

aadil77
03-17-2012, 11:17 PM

Absolutely beautiful, look at the sunnah visible on all the brothers

Glory days on their way insha'Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
03-17-2012, 11:19 PM
I saw this video yesterday, shook me up. If only all Muslim nations rose up against the tyrant oppressive regimes that rule those lands... can you imagine the impact?

So far only a handful of nations have joined this effort. Harj will increase...

... and the time is getting closer now.

Scimi

Ar-RaYYan
03-17-2012, 11:30 PM
Subhanallah that was a very beautiful gathering:statisfie

GuestFellow
03-17-2012, 11:39 PM
Salaam,

Unfortunately, force needs to be used to establish the Islamic state. Their government and some western countries will not tolerate an Islamic state.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aprender
03-17-2012, 11:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
Their government and some western countries will not tolerate an Islamic state.
It's sad. The West should just give up, live and let live!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-17-2012, 11:46 PM
Beautiful indeed!

Abu.Yusuf
03-17-2012, 11:55 PM
very nice mashaaAllaah. Yes if only all muslims rise up where ever they are with the same call...that would be a nice feeling of unity.

I would like to mention, if there was a country that established the Shariah and formed the Islamic State, the implication of it need to be clear. That ruler would be the ruler of the Muslims worldwide and ALL of us must obey him. This means if he orders us to make hijra, this must be done.

May Allaah grant us authority as He promised in our own lifetime. Ameen

Scimitar
03-17-2012, 11:59 PM
Ameen bro, Ameen.

Scimi

Banu_Hashim
03-18-2012, 12:14 AM
Beautiful mashaAllah. I hope Tunisia becomes the world's first country to properly implement Shari'ah. Then I'll make it my next holiday destination inshaAllah :)

May Allah give hidaya to the Muslms and help the Muslims of Syria to overcome the tyranny of Bashar Al-Assad, Ameen!

ILuvAllah
03-18-2012, 12:26 AM
Salaam,

Unfortunately, force needs to be used to establish the Islamic state. Their government and some western countries will not tolerate an Islamic state.
Sad but true, specially Israel would never let that happen. Look how jealous are they of Iran having nuclear power.

However, I posted some interesting videos on this thread http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...caliphate.html

Jedi_Mindset
03-18-2012, 01:04 PM
The Kufar will surely fight us on all fronts to prevent a islamic caliphate but victory is on our side Insha'Allah. This news is very good. We muslims need to overthrow the kufar backed regimes first. Insha'Allah :D

karimium
03-18-2012, 06:02 PM
Salaam,

Maybe, but if it happens it will be our Bilal moment. Islam didn't spread so fast across north africa, asia minor and of course arabia so fast because the early muslims felt that the persia and byzantine empires would "not tolerate it". If the early muslims had the same attitude most of the Ummah today would not be muslim.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!