/* */

PDA

View Full Version : my cousin passed away :'(

Periwinkle18
03-18-2012, 08:06 AM
:sl:

plz pray for my cousin she passed away today :cry: :cry: :cry: im so sorry i just can' write properly i can't stop crying :cry: her face kept flashing in my head since i woke up i didnt know she was going to leave us today :'(

plz plz plz pray for her she has gone throught alot may Allah forgive all her sins n grant her jannah ul firdos ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Predator
03-18-2012, 08:14 AM
Inallillahi wa inna ilaihi raajioon. May Allah forgive your cousin's sins and grant her Jannah, Ameen.

Pyrrhic
03-18-2012, 08:19 AM
:wa:
Ina Lilah Wa Ina Elahe Ra'Jaon... My condolences to you and your family. .Indeed we are from Allah and indeed to Him we will return…..Sura-e-Baqara 2:156.......Almighty Allah bless the departed soul and grant eternal peace in Heaven, and give courage to the family to bear this irreparable loss,
Asalam-0-Alekum

Abu.Yusuf
03-18-2012, 08:22 AM
Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon.

May Allaah forgive her and her family and allow us all to take lesson from others' death.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haya emaan
03-18-2012, 08:31 AM
inna lillahe wa inna ilaihe rajiun
may Allah give you and and her family sabr.

Innocent Soul
03-18-2012, 08:43 AM
Innalillah hi wa inna illaihir rajioun
Ameen all above duas.

I'll keep you in my and her in my duas. Sister just try to be patient Allah is Most Just. He will never let anyone's striving go waste. :)

Narrated Anas bin Malik: I heard Allah’s Apostle (peace be upon him) saying,

“Allah said, ‘If I deprive my slave of his two beloved things (i.e., his eyes) and he remains patient, I will let him enter Paradise in compensation for them.’”

[Bukhari Book 70 Hadith 557]

Silent Peace
03-18-2012, 10:25 AM
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illahi Rajioon. I was praying for your cousin around 3-4 hours ago sis now i saw your thread i'm kinda shocked now :(.
Insha'Allah she will be in heaven with her loved ones. May Allah forgive her all sins. May Allah give her loved ones sabr. May Allah make it easy for you.

sister herb
03-18-2012, 11:03 AM
Salam alaykum

May Allah be mercy to your cousin and give you power to accept this thing.

May this also be warning to us - we don´t know when is the moment when is our time to leave this world.

ardianto
03-18-2012, 11:21 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

May Allah accept her Iman and Islam, may Allah forgive her sins, and gives her beautiful place in Janatul Firdaus.

biz
03-18-2012, 12:10 PM
May Allah forgive and give your cousin jannat al firdaus .. Ameen

Have patience bro/sis .. I'll pray for you both..

biz
03-18-2012, 12:13 PM
A reminder, first of all to me.. May Allah help all muslims and forgive us our sins. Ameen

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Let not any one of you wish for death because of some harm that has befallen him. If he must wish for something then let him say, ‘O Allaah, keep me alive so long as life is good for me, and let me die when death is good for me.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari (al-Fath), 11/154)

Jedi_Mindset
03-18-2012, 12:15 PM
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

May Allah(SWT) forgive her sins and grant her jannah-al firdaws, may HE also grant you and your family patience. Ameen.

Ghazalah
03-18-2012, 12:18 PM

You and your family will be in my duas inshAllah.

It was her appointed time that her Lord called her back to Him. May He have mercy on her soul, ameen.

Endymion
03-18-2012, 12:51 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ileyhi rajioon :cry:

May Alllah SWT forgive her,illuminate her grave and grant her a place in Jannatul Firdous.Ameen.

Ramadan90
03-18-2012, 01:13 PM

May Allah grant her jannah and forgive her. May Allah ease your pain sister. Sister, make sure to heal yourself by remembring Allah and that we all will die one day. Allah gives and he takes. Alhamdulilah. May Allah ease the pain for you and your family. Ameen.

Hamza Asadullah
03-18-2012, 01:24 PM
Innah lillahi wa innah lillahi raaj'ioon - From him we come unto him we return

May Allah Ease her accounting and give her the best of the hereafter. Ameen

Amat Allah
03-18-2012, 01:38 PM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un, May Allah have mercy on her, make her grave one of Al Firdaws gardens and grant her the highest level of Al jannah without any reckoning Ameeen

None will live forever , Allah says:"Everyone upon the earth will perish, (26)And there will remain the Face of your Lord, Owner of Majesty and Honor. (27)" Surat Arrahmaan. And oneday we will join her, May Allah have mercy on us all and give us the good end Ameen

Tilmeez
03-18-2012, 02:00 PM
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Elaihi Raajioon.

May Allah SWT forgive her sins, enter her in Janatul Firdos Al 3alaa and increase her ranks. Aameen.

~Zaria~
03-18-2012, 02:02 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon.

May Allah make this period easy on your family, and may He grant your cousin the highest stations in Jannah.
Ameen

Snowflake
03-18-2012, 02:55 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi ra ji'oon. O Allah, Ghafoor ur Raheem, grant the departed soul Your forgiveness and mercy in the barzakh, and raise her ranks to the highest station in Paradise. Ya Allah, grant her loved ones patience and acceptance of Your will and replace their loss with something better. Ameen Ya Rabb.

Verily Allah's promised has been fulfilled, '"Every soul shall have taste of death; In the end to us shall ye be brought back
.(Surah Al-'Ankabut The Spider 29:57)

"It is He Who gives Life and Death; and when He decides upon an affair, He says to it, "Be, " "and it is. " (Surah Al- Mu'min -The Believer(40:68)

"Nor can a soul die except by God as leave, the term being fixed as by writing. Many do desire a reward in this life, we shall give it to him, and if any do desire a reward In the hereafter, we shall give it to him. And swiftly shall we reward those that (serve us with) gratitude. "(Surah Al-'Imran -The family of Imraan 3:145)

"Nor can a soul die except by God as leave, the term being fixed as by writing. Many do desire a reward in this life, we shall give it to him, and if any do desire a reward In the hereafter, we shall give it to him. And swiftly shall we reward those that (serve us with) gratitude. "(Surah Al-'Imran -The family of Imraan 3:145)

"O my People! This life of the present is nothing but (temporary) convenience. It is the Hereafter that is the Home that will last. "(Surah Al Mu'min -The Believer: (40 39)

And lastly, let's not forget that the loss of loved is a test for the living:

"Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives, and the fruits of your toil. But give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Those who say, when afflicted with calamity, 'To Allah we belong, and to Him is our return.' They are those on whom descend blessings from their Lord, and mercy. They are the ones who receive guidance." (2:155-157)

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
03-18-2012, 02:58 PM
inallah wa inna ilayhi rajoon , may Allah make it easy for your family and may Allah grant your cousin Jannat ul firdous. Ameen.

Scimitar
03-18-2012, 03:14 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon.

May Allah accept your cousing in the highest of heavens, al firdous - and may he/she drink from the cup of the prophet pbuh, Ameen.

Stay strong sister, family needs you now.

Scimi

جوري
03-18-2012, 04:08 PM
Inna lillah wa'inna ilyhi raji3oon, Allhouma hab laha alfirdaws wa lakoum as'sabr wa silwan.. imsad

Periwinkle18
03-18-2012, 07:34 PM
Ameen and jazakAllah khayr for all the duas

:cry: i still can't believe shes gone, im just sooo sad and scared at the same time. i just found out tht she used to get blood transfusions since the age of 3 and rite now she was 29 yrs old. i keep on remembering the things we used to do i love her so much i miss her so much. gosh i can't stop crying :'( may Allah forgive her may Allah forgive her n grant her jannah ul firdos. i just can't sleep every time i close my eyes i see her face ya Allah grant her jannah ul firdos.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-18-2012, 07:40 PM
As'Salaamu Alaaykum uktee

I am really sorry to hear about this sis..inna lilaahi wa inna ilaayhi raji'oon..

Aameen to the du'aa in this thread.

May Allaah grant you and your family and those beloved to the sister sabr and strength in this difficult time and may Allaah forgive her sins and grant her Jannatul firdaus. Allaahuma Aameen.

and JazaakiAllaahu khaayr for informing us.

Periwinkle18
03-18-2012, 07:55 PM
^ thanks alot sis and srsly jazakAllah all of u guys for making dua for her she did alot for deen even though she was so sick :cry: may Allah reward her big for whteva she did ameen

i came online hoping i would get my mind off of her for a lil while buh i dun think thts working i guess i'll just go n try to sleep.

she was amazing, Allah just called her back home inshaAllah she'll be in jannah inshaAllah she wanted to do all the things we normal ppl would do she tried so hard she kids how to recite quran with proper tajweed n she taught her maids how to read n write she taught her maids how to recite quran... she also made a qaida for tajweed subhanAllah even though she was sick she did so much i wasnt at the hospital buh i heard tht when she was about to leave this world she prayed salah and also recited ayat ul qursi and a few duas and her tongue kept on moving till the last breath. She used to be on this forum too buh a long long time ago then she left...

jazakAllah kahyr for the prayers u guys srsly she needs them

جوري
03-18-2012, 08:03 PM
Sob7an Allah.. I don't know why (you probably don't want to read this right now as the wound is still raw) but I got this comfortable feeling about her after reading your last two posts, that she's insha'Allah at peace and happy and home at last..
Allah a3lam whomever dies battling an illness has died a martyr..

did she have thalassemia? I have it too but minor wal7mdlillah

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-18-2012, 08:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
thanks alot sis and srsly jazakAllah all of u guys for making dua for her she did alot for deen even though she was so sick may Allah reward her big for whteva she did ameen
You are most welcome uktee!

May Allaah reward her soo much , be pleased with her and grant us all the ability to die reciting the pure words of Allaah SWT our lord to who we will return at our appointed time, with sincere remembrance, Allaahuma Aameen!

CosmicPathos
03-18-2012, 08:39 PM
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Elaihi Raajioon.

sad news. it seems she was a very brave person despite her health challenegs which most of us dont have to face.

may Allah remove her sins for the suffering she had to endure in dunya.

Dagless
03-18-2012, 09:13 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon.
Ameen to the duas.

Periwinkle18
03-19-2012, 06:53 PM
i just want all of u to remember her in ur prayers her name was quratulain make dua for her weneva u pray... jazakAllah khayr

duno y m just sooo scared the weather outside is horrible theres a sand storm just duno y im so scared

White Rose
03-19-2012, 07:13 PM
Inallillahi wa inna ilaihi raajioon. May Allah SWT bless her, forgive her sins, and grant her jannah. Ameen.
May Allah SWT heal you and your family and give patience. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!