/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Check This Foolish Grave Out - It Has A TV, Drawers, Bed, Wine.....

Abu.Yusuf
03-19-2012, 06:12 PM
Salaam

This video shows a someones grave; the guy was wrapped up on top of a bed with a big tv infront of him on the wall along with a dvd player. The was a table on the side with some alcohol bottles and others stuff....SubhaanAllaah. Also I heard that that Whitney Houston has proper expensive jewellery and clothing [like £300,000?] buried with her.

Some people love the dunya so much that they want to take it all with them to their grave. You can find the pics of the guys grave in this video ..along with another interesting story with a great lesson [the wise man and the sock story - if anyone knows it]:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDDLQxIwqNM&feature=channel_video_title

Share it if you like it, jzk

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Azraq
03-19-2012, 06:46 PM
This is just sad...

White Rose
03-19-2012, 07:19 PM
I can't see the video atm but by what you mention, it sounds really sad :hmm:

جوري
03-19-2012, 07:31 PM
What's scary is that mirror and flat screen TV in the darkness... :skeleton:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-19-2012, 07:33 PM
Foolish indeed!

Darth Ultor
03-19-2012, 07:50 PM
This is a joke, isn't it? Tell me that somebody did not spend all that money for this.

Muezzin
03-19-2012, 07:54 PM

Darth Ultor
03-19-2012, 08:14 PM
I'm sure the TV programs in Heaven are a lot more entertaining and are not interrupted by loud, annoying people trying to sell you stuff.

White Rose
03-19-2012, 08:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Darth Ultor
I'm sure the TV programs in Heaven are a lot more entertaining and are not interrupted by loud, annoying people trying to sell you stuff.
and I bet they are not your regular tvs either :nervous:

Periwinkle18
03-19-2012, 08:17 PM
so sad imsad my cousin passed away yest n she belonged to a really rich family had a huge room with a canopy on the bed n perfumes n so many things buh she left everything took nothing with her

جوري
03-19-2012, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
had a huge room with a canopy on the bed n perfumes
May Allah swt grant her the best pavilions in jannah ameen ameen ameen

Periwinkle18
03-19-2012, 08:40 PM
^ ameen thumma ameen

Abu.Yusuf
03-20-2012, 01:06 PM
Ameen ^^

~Zaria~
03-20-2012, 02:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
so sad imsad my cousin passed away yest n she belonged to a really rich family had a huge room with a canopy on the bed n perfumes n so many things buh she left everything took nothing with her

Assalamu-alaikum,

The reminder of death is one of the greatest means of detaching our hearts from this dunya.

We are witness to the deaths of so many people over the years.......initially, after the janaazah has passed, our eyes are opened to the reality of life and our only purpose on earth.......
We acknowledge that life is temporary, that death can overtake us unexpectedly and that we leave EVERYTHING behind - our huge investments, our fancy cars, designer clothes, children, wives and husbands.........all we take with us is a simple white cloth.......and our DEEDS.

And then with time, our eyes and hearts begin to close again.
We get caught up once again, in the hussle and bussle of everyday life - work, family, bills, enjoying all forms of haraam entertainment.

Again, we forget that the Angel of Death is waiting for each one of us.
Again, we spend more time accumalating wealth and material goods.......and barely any time in investing in the hereafter.
Living each day as if we going to live forever.

What is wrong with us?
We are the most intelligent forms of life on earth......but more often, we appear like the most foolish : (

Every life lost, is a lesson for us - those who are still completing their mortal phase of this eternal life cycle.

Clearly, the examples above indicate that we all, muslim and non-muslim alike hold onto the belief that there is a life - after this life.......could it be any worse than to send someone away, to meet their Creator and account for their deeds......with all that is haraam and displeasing to Allah!

May Allah keep us ever-conscious of death. Ameen
It is the only surety in this life.

:wa:

Abu.Yusuf
03-20-2012, 06:02 PM
Jzk for that post

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!