/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are you scared of the mods??

Periwinkle18
03-21-2012, 06:03 PM
:sl:

just wanted to know if anyones scared of them :p lol i am, duno y i mean they're really really nice ppl in fact they're Amazing buh im just afraid of them, they're like older brothers or sisters u don't wanna make them upset :p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
03-21-2012, 06:11 PM
The mods can get lost! in islamic books sometimes

for all i care they can be a bunch of losers! when it comes to worldly affairs

Muezzin
03-21-2012, 06:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cbdullahii

Banned.

Note: not really.

Periwinkle18
03-21-2012, 06:17 PM
lol thank god i highlighted it :p would hav scolded u otherwise :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jedi_Mindset
03-21-2012, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Banned.

you just handled the situation with an iron fist ;D

Cabdullahi
03-21-2012, 06:18 PM
Banned.

Go ahead and try!you wont be able to reach the moon

What a fool! is the one who tries to reach the moon

Periwinkle18
03-21-2012, 06:20 PM
back to the topic please :) is anyone scared of them or not :p

GodIsAll
03-21-2012, 06:24 PM
I'm not.
I've made some inadvertant errors posting on here. They've always been polite and respectful to me and answer my questions expediently.

Endymion
03-21-2012, 06:26 PM
Nah,as long as they dont have ability to come out from my PC :D

Dont ya dare mess with me,mody :raging:

'Abd-al Latif
03-21-2012, 06:38 PM

Ramadan90
03-21-2012, 06:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif

On topic: No sister, I am not afraid of them. But I respect them a lot for doing this tough job.;D

This is my hundred post!

Alpha Dude
03-21-2012, 06:43 PM
I'm not. I feel bad for them, as I suspect most members don't. What's the point in being an authority figure if the majority of your subjects don't fear you? :statisfie

White Rose
03-21-2012, 06:44 PM
@'Abd-al Latif^----.

I get scared when they show up after a heated discussion in a thread.

Not really :hiding:

Muezzin
03-21-2012, 06:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
I'm not. I feel bad for them, as I suspect most members don't. What's the point in being an authority figure if the majority of your subjects don't fear you?
Steady on, Machiavelli.

Periwinkle18
03-21-2012, 06:45 PM
I'm not. I feel bad for them, as I suspect most members don't. What's the point in being an authority figure if the majority of your subjects don't fear you?
u used to be a mod too rite?? im not scared of u anymore :p

Alpha Dude
03-21-2012, 06:49 PM
Steady on, Machiavelli.
You say, while lamenting the lack of fear you inspire in members. :p

جوري
03-21-2012, 06:55 PM
Steady on, Machiavelli.
we all know where you guys hang out & what you do there.. hmmm

Cabdullahi
03-21-2012, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll

I knew the mods were illuminati!...i just knew it!

illuminati: Illuminated brother and sisters who protect our forum

Marina-Aisha
03-21-2012, 07:07 PM
lol @ this thread..seriously?why would we be? there just alike u me but okay they do have aliitle power but who doesnt lol

edit: i think would be fun to say ur banned! u know like the guy from the apprentice says ur fired!

~Zaria~
03-21-2012, 07:08 PM
Assalamu-alaikum,

Scared of the mods? lol!

They're pretty much human like the rest of us (i think......)

Seriously though, most of the mods here are a real good bunch of people, facing the very same challenges as we are......and often enough providing very sincere and meaningful advice.

I actually dont envy their position......its a lot of responsibility and we need to realise that they are sacrifising huge amounts of their time - editting out our nonsense :P ...... and helping out in any way they can - for the pleasure of Allah (subhanawataála).

e.g bro Hamza - does your family see you much? : ) Im sure some of your posts take ages to write - for the sake of helping out another brother or sister.
MashaAllah.

JazakAllah to all the big mods, small mods and super-mods, admin and everyone in between........ for all your contributions as well as for keeping a tight reign around here.
Its not often mentioned out loud, but it is certainly appreciated by many here. : )

:wa:

Periwinkle18
03-21-2012, 07:09 PM
im :embarrass lol

yes mashaAllah they're amazing :)

GuestFellow
03-21-2012, 07:27 PM
The mods are ultimate evil clowns.

Muezzin
03-21-2012, 07:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll

I was going to redecorate but then I took an arrow to the knee.

جوري
03-21-2012, 08:04 PM
I was going to redecorate but then I took an arrow to the knee.
I just feel bad you guys get those single sized beds crammed so close to each other when you've all that unused space.. It is Muhammad isn't it? He's doing this or is ZAK the Godfather? Guess we'll never know until we have one of us on the inside who'd be willing to self-immolate and blab...:p

'Abd-al Latif
03-21-2012, 08:34 PM
You say, while lamenting the lack of fear you inspire in members. :p
Asking for a ban are we? :/:

Alpha Dude
03-21-2012, 08:38 PM
Asking for a ban are we? :/:
Just came in from the cold recently... don't throw me out on the first day back. :nervous:

~Raindrop~
03-21-2012, 08:43 PM
^I say you should throw him out before he gets too comfortable. Again.

Bluebell, we do have female mods you know. :ermm: and they happen to dislike dark dungeons!

جوري
03-21-2012, 08:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
^I say you should throw him out before he gets too comfortable. Again.

Bluebell, we do have female mods you know. :ermm: and they happen to dislike dark dungeons!
yeah I heard through the grape vine you guys get an insulated roof with asbestos and a pull down stair :hmm: which can be used from just one side.. which explains why you're the only female mod we've contact with of late.. ^o)
What did you do with the other girls Aisha.. I am hearing loud knocking...

~Raindrop~
03-21-2012, 08:59 PM
^ I should probably let them out now... It gets lonely and is quite boring by my lonesome :(

M.I.A.
03-21-2012, 10:15 PM
my threads dont get approved and posts deleted.

im sure its for the greater good but disheartening none the less.

..mostly not relevant or what people want to hear but its nice to have the option.

Periwinkle18
03-22-2012, 03:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
Bluebell, we do have female mods you know. and they happen to dislike dark dungeons!
lol im not scared of the female mod :p

im scared of the male ones especially the red ones :p the colour makes them feel tht they're angry all the time :p

Hulk
03-22-2012, 03:11 AM
Of course mods are scary!;D

Beardo
03-22-2012, 06:27 AM
Actually, I am very afraid of the mods. :skeleton: And I'm not kidding.

Everytime I get a PM, I just have a flashback of all the times I've mis-moderated on the forum.

Actually, I'm most afraid of Hamza, AabiruSabeel, and AbdulLatif. Everyone else is pretty chill.

Beardo
03-22-2012, 06:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
my threads dont get approved and posts deleted.

im sure its for the greater good but disheartening none the less.

..mostly not relevant or what people want to hear but its nice to have the option.
lol. I approve all the threads. You just have to catch me at the right time.

But then the mods have to go back and double-check my work. I think I tend to create more problems for them, LOL.

The other day, they had unapproved like 20 threads. I saw them in the queue and took the freedom to approve them all again, thinking they were new threads, LOOOL! I shouldn't be laughing, I know, but it was just so funny because I'm so dumb and unaware.

But yes, the mods and supermods on this forum are very hardworking, masha-Allah. Other than Brother Muhammad, I'm not sure about the admins, though. Like I hear some shady things about Abu Ya7ya. They say he picks his boogers and uses them as face moisturizer. :ermm:

Periwinkle18
03-22-2012, 06:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
I hear some shady things about Abu Ya7ya. They say he picks his boogers and uses them as face moisturizer.
omg ewww i guess hes out of the scary ppl list :p

'Abd-al Latif
03-22-2012, 07:27 AM

Everytime I get a PM, I just have a flashback of all the times I've mis-moderated on the forum.

Actually, I'm most afraid of Hamza, AabiruSabeel, and AbdulLatif. Everyone else is pretty chill.
Why would you be afraid of me? Sure I bite people with my fangs, make deep punctures on their necks, suck some blood and leave them pale, lifeless and limp but other than that I'm a nice guy!

Alpha Dude
03-22-2012, 08:04 AM

You used to fear me too, right?

Why would you be afraid of me? Sure I bite people with my fangs, make deep punctures on their necks, suck some blood and leave them pale, lifeless and limp but other than that I'm a nice guy!
That's haram.

'Abd-al Latif
03-22-2012, 08:34 AM

That's haram.
It's not haram being a nice guy!

ardianto
03-22-2012, 10:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
they're like older brothers or sisters u don't wanna make them upset
Except uncle Woodrow, I think all mods and admins are younger than me.

Endymion
03-22-2012, 11:25 AM
I'm ok with all of them but i dont like receiving notifications of deleted,edited and moved posts so i just turned off the option :D

Super administrations have to deal with super member hu hu hu .... :giggling:

And yeah,one thing i dont like is they dont write the correct reason to edit a post.Usually i get the reason as "..." :hmm:

Endymion
03-22-2012, 11:56 AM
It's not haram being a nice guy!

Innocent Soul
03-22-2012, 01:11 PM
im scared of the male ones especially the red ones :p
:phew Add me in your 'afraid of red mods' list. :nervous:

I feel great respect for blue and black mods :statisfie and just don't like :heated: the one's who are :hiding: not active. :skeleton:

EVERYONE: Please try to stay on topic :unsure:

M.I.A.
03-22-2012, 01:25 PM

lol. I approve all the threads. You just have to catch me at the right time.

But then the mods have to go back and double-check my work. I think I tend to create more problems for them, LOL.

The other day, they had unapproved like 20 threads. I saw them in the queue and took the freedom to approve them all again, thinking they were new threads, LOOOL! I shouldn't be laughing, I know, but it was just so funny because I'm so dumb and unaware.

But yes, the mods and supermods on this forum are very hardworking, masha-Allah. Other than Brother Muhammad, I'm not sure about the admins, though. Like I hear some shady things about Abu Ya7ya. They say he picks his boogers and uses them as face moisturizer. :ermm:
understood, i dont know how to use forum search so thats probably why.. i know its all been said and done before.

the management should really be more responsible though, not that im telling you how to do your job or anything.. with great power comes great responsibility.

Scimitar
03-22-2012, 01:51 PM
"there's something dark, in the neighbourhood... who you gonna call?

MOD-BUSTERS"

"I aint afraid of no mod"

"I aint afraid of no mod"

(unless ofcourse its a big marshmallow michelin man of a mod... in which case I'll first scratch my head and think "what the...?" and then I RUN!!! :skeleton:

Aardvark
03-22-2012, 02:15 PM
Where are the mods?

aardvarkchasingantcopy2copy 1?w490 -

Beardo
03-22-2012, 03:13 PM
Translation:
I make people's lives miserable by deleting their long and hard posts, labeling them as off-topic. I like to frustrate people and blow their minds with frustration.

;D

That's haram.
Oh, yes. Sooo scared..... :hiding::omg: Yes....Totally...
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
understood, i dont know how to use forum search so thats probably why.. i know its all been said and done before.

the management should really be more responsible though, not that im telling you how to do your job or anything.. with great power comes great responsibility.
No, I agree. Although, quite frankly, when I came to this forum, I told the admins that I will not interfere in their method of doing things. I do tend to make things difficult for them, but my job description is thus:
  • Pay dues on time
  • Make sure forum is up and running
  • Make things difficult for the admins and mods =D

GodIsAll
03-22-2012, 04:11 PM
I was scared of religious extremists for a long time, but then I switched over to having a perverse paranioa of horseflies. I'm over the whole horsefly thing, but now I live in constant terror of the King of Sweden hijacking my mind in order to transmit midget meatloaf recipes.

'Abd-al Latif
03-22-2012, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion

Nooooooooo! :enough!: My mum's showing everyone my baby pictures again!

I didn't know I was a white kid when I was young though. Last I checked I thought I was Asian. :?

Periwinkle18
03-22-2012, 05:46 PM
I didn't know I was a white kid when I was young though. Last I checked I thought I was Asian.
lol u must hav applied some whitening cream back then :p

Endymion
03-22-2012, 05:55 PM
Actually,when he was young,he only ate pumpkins with his sharp teeth but growing older,he started drinking blood so my kids,you can see how he looks now.

Muezzin
03-22-2012, 06:21 PM
That looks like...

Count Barackula.

Al-bint
03-22-2012, 07:03 PM
Go ahead and try!you wont be able to reach the moon

What a fool! is the one who tries to reach the moon
same joke repeated again doesnt amuse many :p

wasalaam

GodIsAll
03-22-2012, 07:25 PM
Count Barackula.
Hehehe...

~Raindrop~
03-22-2012, 08:49 PM
I didn't know I was a white kid when I was young though. Last I checked I thought I was Asian.
u must hav applied some whitening cream back then

Seems like it's the opposite :ermm:

جوري
03-22-2012, 08:58 PM
^^ :lol: I predict Muhammad will pay this thread a visit soon ;D and then if you weren't scared he'll put the fear of God back in ya..

Scimitar
03-22-2012, 09:11 PM
Someone said that the mods are humans, like us, in a post somewhere in this thread... is this really true? I mean, who could believe such a thing? right? :D

Scimi

Muhammad
03-22-2012, 10:34 PM
:sl:

Yes, the mods are humans, even the red ones. Sometimes we have to do seemingly unkind things like deleting posts and closing threads (like this one), but we don't mean offence by it, just trying to do our job. And quite often we make mistakes and wrong decisions, so if ever you feel this way, you are most welcome to PM any mod or post in the Heldesk section and we'll try to help Insha'Allaah.

I'll exercise a bit of kindness just this once and won't close the thread straight away. But all this chit-chatting... :raging:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!