/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream

Azraq
03-23-2012, 07:09 PM
A while ago I had a very unusual dream. I'm sure this dream was from Allah because it's the best dream I've ever had. It didn't last long but it felt so REAL. There was this huge place with gardens, waterfalls and mountains. Weird fruit fell down from the waterfalls and it tasted so heavenly good. The water was so clear that I could see the bottom. And I could float from place to place. I know it may sound childish but I will never forget this dream :statisfie When I woke up I immediately thanked Allah. I just wanted to share this with you.

Have you ever had a dream like this before?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
03-23-2012, 08:52 PM
That does sound lovely.. yes I had a similar dream about my deceased grandmother.. I visited her in this palatial home.. was so lovely and the water outside was sparkling and the trees were really other worldly sob7an Alah just massive greens and I sat in her house and took a bath... I didn't want to wake up from that into reality and I thought if that is what it means to be dead then I never want to wake up again but I woke up and reality hits like a freight train..

Sometimes I feel it is us who are living that are truly dead.. I have come to despise life, it is dark and suffocating .. ah to close ones eyes and leave it behind...

Hulk
03-23-2012, 10:56 PM
A few years ago I kept having this dream that a something kept disturbing me in my bed. I don't remember clearly now but it was like it push me down or something, sometimes it feels like i fell off my bed. A lot of the time I couldn't differentiate between dream and reality because it felt very real. The strange thing is that it became something that I expected and I always told myself that I will take control of the dream but I don't think i ever managed to do that. It happened quite a few times but not anymore alhamdulillah.

In terms of lovely dreams I once dreamt of a very beautiful place and I was in a small boat exploring it, at one point my boat somehow ended up on a bigger boat and then from that bigger boat I slid down back to the water on my small boat.

ardianto
03-24-2012, 03:53 AM
I had a teenager life that different enough than other teens. I was a motocross/dirt track racer. It's started when I was 14. I really enjoy and really active in this activity. I raced from a circuit to other circuit.

Around a month after my 19th birthday, I got two accident in race that also ruined my bike. It made me took a rest from racing, but I made a promise, I will back to race again.

However, life began to changed. I cannot back to race again, there were many things that prevent me to do it. Now, I have forgotten my dream to race again. But this dream cannot forget me.

Sometime I dream I race in motocross racing, sometime just a practice ride. But usually I dream I prepared my bike to race, came to the competition, but awoke before the race begin.

That's the dream that most often comes in my sleep.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
real islam
03-24-2012, 05:14 AM
I had many dreams in my life.But one i want to say that i seen a dream about the Victory of Islam.
Quite related to Islam.I will not share it but i just want my dream in real.Please pray to Allah.

Cynosure92
03-24-2012, 07:02 AM
Well i can share with you a link. eshayk.com
go under the dream interpretation section which is at the bottom.
Hope it helps. :hmm:

cuezed
03-24-2012, 07:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Azraq
A while ago I had a very unusual dream. I'm sure this dream was from Allah because it's the best dream I've ever had. It didn't last long but it felt so REAL. There was this huge place with gardens, waterfalls and mountains. Weird fruit fell down from the waterfalls and it tasted so heavenly good. The water was so clear that I could see the bottom. And I could float from place to place. I know it may sound childish but I will never forget this dream :statisfie When I woke up I immediately thanked Allah. I just wanted to share this with you.

Have you ever had a dream like this before?
SubhanAllah. Beautiful dream

جوري
03-24-2012, 10:01 AM
You should share dreams that concern Muslims especially if a gladtiding insha'Allah .,,

Endymion
03-24-2012, 11:19 AM
I seldom have true dreams and i thought those 2 dreams i had a few years before will perform some important role in my life but still i haven't get it real.Also,im not sure if i understand them right :hmm:

About 4 years before,i dreamt that i entered in masjid An Nabi SAW and there was a gap in the boundary of the grave.I looked inside and i saw that the inside area is covered with sand and rose plants with beautiful red roses covered the plants.It was a long dream but i only share this part.I am still confused about the interpretation of that dream.

And the other one was also very long but i saw those three and seven stars that always stay togather in the sky.My brother told me ancient people used them to know the direction :hmm:
I wish anyone could tell me the interpretation :hmm:

Abz2000
03-24-2012, 12:33 PM
There was this huge place with gardens, waterfalls and mountains. Weird fruit fell down from the waterfalls and it tasted so heavenly good. The water was so clear that I could see the bottom. And I could float from place to place.
mashaAllah, a beautiful dream.
Reminds me of the Hadith where the prophet pbuh described the martyrs being in the hearts of green birds in jannah, going wherever they willed.
Ya never know :) could be a sign that u may get lucky,
If u don't want it, send it to me in ur prayer :p
May Allah grant us all the best positions from being able to strive in the critical time we live in.

tayek1967
03-30-2012, 09:59 AM
friend, silky & ever green huge place with gardens and lying wonderful waterfalls and many small and big mountain. I think it and share with you.

Sunnie Ameena
03-30-2012, 01:29 PM
I don't have a particular dream to share, but would like to say, that I have had bad dreams that make me feel yucky all day, and then I have the most beautiful dream, and I wake up feeling refreshed, and feel like my heart has expanded to be able to hold more love. It is just such a pleasant feeling, and I wish I could feel like that all the time. Maybe I should set that as my goal. Sunnie Ameena

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!