/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what if

M.I.A.
03-24-2012, 12:48 PM
what if the quran was written in the language you use?
how would it effect the world as we know it?
the repercussions.

can you imagine that?

think around it a little..

i did, some of the main points that came to mind.

if you did understand it fully, obedience, submission, freedom of choice.. would all be perfectly defined.

you would understand the consequences of your own actions, not the plan but the outcome related to you at least.. how you directly affect your family and loved ones.

it would be like a veil lifted from the eyes, most people see what they want to see.. but on that day confirmation of faith or denial would become apparent.

..would anybody even want such a day?

the material world would become almost as irrelevant as the colour of skin, social standing and wealth..

the clothes people wear and there appearance would not be used to distinguish between people.. after all, people hide all the time.

also how would it work when each language, each cast, each tribe, each culture is different.

would people really do what they did yesterday? the way they acted? the grudges they held may still be in place.. but the face of the world would look different.

..there motivations would still be the same if they so wished, there works would become nothing against those that understood. no game today.

affirmation and re-affirmation of faith and words and deeds..

again and again and again.

that is probably what would happen but i doubt any could achieve it, i still doubt.

even if understanding were made easy the path would be very difficult.

feel free to add your thoughts. i would love to see new perspectives.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
03-24-2012, 03:06 PM
Allah is All Wise and he has a reason for why he chose to reveal the message in the manner that he did.

We should accept the way Allah has chosen and do everything in our ability to follow and spread the message.

No point entertaining useless thoughts like what if it was like this or like that.

M.I.A.
03-24-2012, 03:16 PM
the dreams of today become the realities of tomorrow, if you try hard you can accomplish anything.

what do you dream of?

intent is primary to action..even if they remain dreams.

allah swt knows the secrets of all heart and minds..

maybe professing knowledge and achieving nothing is proof of god in itself.

Alpha Dude
03-24-2012, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
the dreams of today become the realities of tomorrow, if you try hard you can accomplish anything.

what do you dream of?

intent is primary to action..even if they remain dreams.
Eh? :skeleton:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
03-24-2012, 03:31 PM
well everybody has a motivation that drives them, why do you do the things you do?

for the love of allah?

for the sake of teh win?

for your future?

the benefits of family?

the truth is that if you take into consideration your decisions the less you have to worry about the next decision.

no point looking up at the nice holes we find ourselves in.

but life aint that easy and neither are the decisions.

if there is a god watching you, its easier to look for personal success than for the good of the whole of mankind.

edit(we could try one person at a time)

..id talk about self sacrifice to show you the true face of those that you sacrifice for but most would think that implied blowing up or something.

anyway it might not even be the case, we have to wait and see what we actually did.

anyway mine was opening post.. feel free to comment as you see fit.. i dont mind criticism if thats all it inspired.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!