/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mixed Flatsharing Allowed In Islam

new2010
03-25-2012, 05:51 PM
SelamAleikum,

I have a question and I need very fast an answer. Are mixed Flatshares - so males and femals - in Islam allowed? I know that is haram, to talk or touch womans who are not mahram to you, and that you not come near to zinaa (17:24), but would that be haram too just to reconcile some months for approx. 2-4 weeks?

It's really important, I do not have long time.

Thanks!

AsslamuAleikum wa Rahmetullah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
03-25-2012, 07:28 PM
I think deep down inside you already know the answer to that Q.. Even if we had very 'liberal Muslims' who gave you the answer you're seeking given you being 'pressed for time' You'd still have to use your wisdom to distinguish between right & wrong..

:w:

new2010
03-25-2012, 07:51 PM
Yes, you are right. It's haram.

And what is, if you go in a Hostel. If there are unfortunately not rooms for mens, only? Would be haram a unisex room with moore then 24 Beds? At this question I'm not sure, because you are not alone. I think actually that can be haram, too, but I'm absolutly not sure.

And I have still got a question: Are the most people in this forum from America oder UK? I mean, are the most people in this Forum living in UK or America, or in a other english speaking country?

SelamAleikum

جوري
03-25-2012, 07:54 PM
I can't speak for others but Islam is universal. You can hit craig's list and look for a place to temporarily stay that doesn't include mixing with a non-mahram

and Allah swt knows best..

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
new2010
03-25-2012, 08:23 PM
Yes, I know that Islam is univeral, but I would only know, if in this forum are people who lives in UK?

wa Aleikum Selam

Ramadan90
03-25-2012, 08:29 PM
No this forum is universal. I am from Sweden myself. It is not my heritage, but I live here.:p

GuestFellow
03-25-2012, 08:48 PM
Salaam,

Your not allowed to mix with women in the same room.

new2010
03-29-2012, 04:49 PM
No this forum is universal.
Yes, know I got it :-D

Your not allowed to mix with women in the same room.
Bro, I wouldn't never share a room with a non Mahram!

To exclude all possibilities, what would be if you share a flat or a house with an family, if there is the husband so, the mahram from this persons for example in a muslim family.

as salamualeikum wa rahmetullah

GuestFellow
03-29-2012, 05:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by new2010

Bro, I wouldn't never share a room with a non Mahram!
Salaam,

Oh sorry lol. I got the wrong idea.

To exclude all possibilities, what would be if you share a flat or a house with an family, if there is the husband so, the mahram from this persons for example in a muslim family.
As long as you don't share the same room, then that's fine.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!