/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A suffering sister(important)

Ramadan90
03-26-2012, 01:21 PM
I need to share this with youimsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
03-26-2012, 02:37 PM
May Allah grant our sister shif'a and patience. Ameen. I don't wish to sound insensitive, but by Allah this sister is better off than millions of others in America and around the world (including our own brothers and sisters!). I watched a documentary this weekend at my mum's called America's poor. It's hard to believe the increasing amount of poor and homeless people there. People who've lost their jobs and homes as they couldn't afford the rent - weren't entitled to welfare, are now either living in the flood drains under the city of Las Vegas, or pitching tents in forests. Al hamdulillah this sister has a home. I saw people who are sick and can't afford medical insurance, so the army doctors/dentists set up a make shift clinic for these people who queued all night in the cold to get a chance to consult a doctor (remembers the man with a hernia who can't afford treatment). Al hamdulillah this sister has doctors who visit her at home. I saw hungry children who can't concentrate in school because all they think of is food, or where they will sleep tonite. And the quiet and withdrawn little girl who saw her mother eat a rat to satisfy her hunger. Al hamdulillah this sister has food on the table. Subhan Allah. The world is full of suffering and if we look at those who are less fortunate we wonder what's there to complain about in the first place. I know mould can cause health problems. But it is treatable and preventable. I think she should be grateful with her lot, patient in her hardships, practical in getting the mould treated, and frankly stop complaining.

Sunnie Ameena
03-26-2012, 03:30 PM
I feel bad for the sister and my heart goes out to her. If I lived closer, I would give her a place to stay. We lived in an apartment building about 8 years ago, and one of the neighbors had black mold from a leak in their bathroom. The entire wall and the entire bathroom had to be gutted out. If they had not done that, the whole building would have had to be condemed, because black mold is that dangerous and the inspectors are the ones to tell us this. So by law, they had to take out the bathroom and walls. May Allah give Peace to the sister and all others that are suffering. Sunnie Ameena

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!