PDA

View Full Version : Israeli and Iranian citizens say no to war

Darth Ultor
03-27-2012, 11:01 AM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GodIsAll
03-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Good!
From everything I see here in the U.S., the citizens here are saying the same thing. Enough!

War brought to you by the folks that swore Saddam had weapons of mass destruction.

biz
03-27-2012, 07:34 PM
Salam, I hope that it will not be a war but it may seem that it will, Iran is one of the countries that are left for Israel to fulfill their mission to 're-capture' the holy land..

Many muslim today are decieved to think that it is good for Israel to attack Iran because of shia.. I say no to this, i ask... how can shia not be our brothers or sisters when they are allowed/ have permission to make Hajj? Many shia in Haram making hajj and umrah every day /year .. The ones who dont allowed to make hajj cannot consider themselves muslim, right?

May Allah help all our brothers and sisters around the world from trials and tribulations, Ameen!..

Although they plan, Allah also plans. And Allah is the Best of Planners.
[Holy Qur'an 8:30]

Darth Ultor
03-27-2012, 09:21 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MEqziUqkByU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
An Iranian response. Warning: It has singing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Galaxy
03-27-2012, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by biz
I say no to this, i ask... how can shia not be our brothers or sisters when they are allowed/ have permission to make Hajj? Many shia in Haram making hajj and umrah every day /year .. The ones who dont allowed to make hajj cannot consider themselves muslim, right?
We obviously can't ask every Shi'i who're making Hajj about their beliefs.

GuestFellow
03-27-2012, 09:55 PM
Let's have a group hug! :skeleton:

Nice topic. We need people to accept the past, move forward and say no to war.

CosmicPathos
03-27-2012, 10:11 PM
ppl who live in fantasy land and can imgaine there would be times when there will no war, how can you ignore the approach of end of times? How can you forget that evil is in a state of battle with good? I am not saying that Iran is any good, but I am just talking about this "mindset" of expecting no war.

How can you no expect war when the most peaceful man on Earth Muhammad pbuh had to enter war?

ILuvAllah
03-27-2012, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
ppl who live in fantasy land and can imgaine there would be times when there will no war, how can you ignore the approach of end of times? How can you forget that evil is in a state of battle with good? I am not saying that Iran is any good, but I am just talking about this "mindset" of expecting no war.

How can you no expect war when the most peaceful man on Earth Muhammad pbuh had to enter war?
As far as I know, The Prophet (pbuh) never took the first attempt to war. The wars were declared by the enemies first. It was never his choice. Islam was not spread by war but with peace.

CosmicPathos
03-27-2012, 10:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iluv♥Allah
As far as I know, The Prophet (pbuh) never took the first attempt to war. The wars were declared by the enemies first. It was never his choice. Islam was not spread by war but with peace.
of course. that does not mean he pbuh was able to prevent wars. thats why Allah told us to prepare our weapons and our steeds.

ILuvAllah
03-27-2012, 10:30 PM
of course. that does not mean he pbuh was able to prevent wars. thats why Allah told us to prepare our weapons and our steeds.
If theres really going to be a war with Iran, then it may lead to world war 3 and the use of nuclear weapons would eliminate every life on earth. Now who expects that?

CosmicPathos
03-27-2012, 10:38 PM
no Nuclear bombs dont really eliminate every human unless they are dropped on every city/country.

that is just scare mongering. But yes, the effects of radiation on the city and surroundings in which the bomb is dropped are devastating.

Darth Ultor
03-27-2012, 10:50 PM

I'm sorry, but isn't peace one of the most important aspects of Islam? Isn't war supposed to be the absolute last resort when all avenues of diplomacy have failed? Why are you condemning people who are trying everything they can to prevent war. These are regular people in both Israel and Iran trying their best to prevent bloodshed. Evil is allowed to happen when good men do nothing and both Iranian and Israeli citizens are speaking out against war. You should be behind them.

CosmicPathos
03-27-2012, 10:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Darth Ultor
I'm sorry, but isn't peace one of the most important aspects of Islam? Isn't war supposed to be the absolute last resort when all avenues of diplomacy have failed? Why are you condemning people who are trying everything they can to prevent war. These are regular people in both Israel and Iran trying their best to prevent bloodshed. Evil is allowed to happen when good men do nothing and both Iranian and Israeli citizens are speaking out against war. You should be behind them.
No where have I advocated for war. Where did you get that from? Just because I am critiquing something, it does not mean I believe in its opposite.

Ppl who live in Israel are not innocent. They are living in houses built on dead bodies of people (MUslims) who once lived there. Anyone living in Israel willfully is a sub-human and an equal participant in apartheid.

Darth Ultor
03-27-2012, 11:15 PM
This backward thinking is the reason why there will never be peace in the region. Anyone who thinks like that is no better than the senior members of the Israeli government and the Islamic fundamentalists both who have no desire for peace and moving forward from the past.

CosmicPathos
03-27-2012, 11:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Darth Ultor
This backward thinking is the reason why there will never be peace in the region. Anyone who thinks like that is no better than the senior members of the Israeli government and the Islamic fundamentalists both who have no desire for peace and moving forward from the past.
I dwell in past. Future is unknown and uncertain.

Aprender
03-28-2012, 12:09 AM
Ppl who live in Israel are not innocent. They are living in houses built on dead bodies of people (MUslims) who once lived there. Anyone living in Israel willfully is a sub-human and an equal participant in apartheid.

CosmicPathos
03-28-2012, 12:33 AM
Clearly Indians did not initiate the rape and murder of babies of the British and French immigrants despite them taking over their lands.

The way you compare zionist atheist jews with the suffering of aborigines is pathetic, disgusting, malevolent, sadistic, perverse and swinish.

Most racist zionist Jews I've met are atheists and use humanism as a shield to hide behind.

Aprender
03-28-2012, 01:29 AM
Clearly Indians did not initiate the rape and murder of babies of the British and French immigrants despite them taking over their lands.

The way you compare zionist atheist jews with the suffering of aborigines is pathetic, disgusting, malevolent, sadistic, perverse and swinish.

Most racist zionist Jews I've met are atheists and use humanism as a shield to hide behind.
You missed the entire point of the video I posted there and I am not 'comparing zionist atheist jews' to anything. Obviously the Native Americans in that video did not initiate being raped and driven out of their lands because those Europeans in the video were the ones who did it! The point of posting the video was the way in which the Americas that WE live in today were taken away from these people. And you said that people who willingly live in Israel are automatically sub-human and support apartheid but I wonder if you would say the same about those who populate the Americas in this day and age? Simply explain to me how citizens are all automatically responsible for the backwards lies and injustice that their government commits? That's all I want to know. I'm just looking for your point of view on that part.

You won't find me supporting the Israeli government establishment at all because I think the way in which that country came into existence was deplorable and inhumane in the same way that the U.S. was able to expand by slaughtering indigenous peoples and importing slaves from the African continent to build up infrastructure here in the name of "justice and liberty for all".

I would appreciate it if you would stop making assumptions and drop the pathetic name calling. As someone who has lived among Native Americans and talked to them often I see history repeating itself with what has happened in Israel and I also knew a woman whose grandparents were in one of those concentration camps to make them "Americanized". But still she doesn't blame any of us for what happened to her people.

So I was just wondering if you had a personal story to share with us that might have shaped your views on how the people, regular citizens, not the trigger happy government puppets, who live in Israel now are sub-human and support apartheid.

All I'm looking for is your insight. Not insults. I get enough of that from non-Muslims around here.

Thanks.

CosmicPathos
03-28-2012, 01:35 AM
I did not insult you as a person. I only insulted your way of reasoning, at least how I understood it from the video.

Americans today have a responsibility to acknowledge the crimes committed by their ancestors and their governments. They have to take affirmative action towards aboriginals, even though no affirmative action will repair the loss, it is only human responsibility of Americans to try to compensate for the losses. From a more radical point of view, an aboriginal clan wont be mistaken if they do decide to kick out ppl inhabiting their town/land, even though I doubt they would want that unlike the Britishers.

Americas are now more than 300 year old, israel came into being 1948 ... it is still a valid way of thinking to kick out all forced settlers, especially when they keep on bombing people who demand their rights.

Yes, I do think any israeli who knowingly settles in that place, knowing that it was snatched from a family taht was murdered and maimed, is sub-human for not doing anything about it.

Aprender
03-28-2012, 01:58 AM
Americas are now more than 300 year old, israel came into being 1948 ... it is still a valid way of thinking to kick out all forced settlers, especially when they keep on bombing people who demand their rights.

Yes, I do think any israeli who knowingly settles in that place, knowing that it was snatched from a family taht was murdered and maimed, is sub-human for not doing anything about it.
OK. Now I see where you are coming from.

GodIsAll
03-28-2012, 05:10 AM
Here's our solution.

The only humans wanting war or attacks are those in power THAT NEVER HAVE TO FIGHT IN THEM. The leaders of America, Israel and Iran rattle their sabres at each other, knowing full well they'll be perfectly safe while sending our sons (not theirs...never) off to die for their political and monetary gains. Guiltless citizens, who don't want their war, will be the casualties. Isn't this the epitome of pathetic cowardice?

Here's what I propose: put Obama, Netanyahu and Ahmadinejad into a big cage. Give each of them a club and let them start whacking each other as hard, as long and as brutally as they want.

Even better: Sell tickets to this and have a big Pay-per-View promotion. Proceeds are to go to rebuilding the countries and lives that have been needlessly destroyed.

Enough is enough!

GodIsAll
03-28-2012, 05:13 AM

double post, sorry

CosmicPathos
03-28-2012, 05:28 AM
Israel ‘hearts’ Iran: Peace campaign takes off on Facebook

"we will never bomb your country"

Yes, you will not bomb any country. but you clearly bomb and maim innocent defenseless humans.

ardianto
03-28-2012, 06:07 AM
"Dear Ronny

I am a 45 years old Muslim from Indonesia. I live happily with my wife and my two sons.

I understand why you hope the war will never happen. Just like me, just like many other parents in the world, you hope your children have good and peacefully future.

Thanks for your work. I hope the war will never happen, and Israeli people can live peacefully with their neighbors."

This is a message that I've written for Ronny.

I always support my Palestinian brothers. But if Israeli people want a peace and live side by side with their neighbors which they respect each other, I will support them too.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!