/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu Alaykum

flyingbird
03-29-2012, 04:16 PM
Assalamu Alaykum,

I was recommended to come to this forum. I am 19 years old from the US.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
03-29-2012, 04:29 PM
:wa:

Welcome sis :statisfie

flyingbird
03-29-2012, 04:42 PM
Thank you. :)

- Qatada -
03-29-2012, 04:47 PM
Asalaamu alaykum (peace be upon you) sister flyingbird.

Welcome to the forums :)

We look forward to your stay here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-29-2012, 07:47 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

:welcome: on board!

Hope you enjoy yourself here and find the forum beneficial towards yourself, inshaa'Allaah..

Galaxy
03-29-2012, 10:10 PM
Wa alaykum salam

Aprender
03-29-2012, 10:25 PM
:wa:
Why hello there!

Welcome to the forum sister! I am happy to have you here with us.

May Allah ease all of your worldly affairs, multiply your good deeds, fill your heart and mind with His remembrance and grant you the highest level of Jannah. Ameeeeen

flyingbird
03-29-2012, 11:52 PM
^^ You are too sweet sister. Ameen and I wish the same for you.

I have a bizarre problem. I am unable to come onto this website using firefox and even chrome. I am surprised it's working right now even. Usually when I write in the web address, it tells me, "The page you were looking for cannot be found." I dont know why its doing this at all. Anybody have the answers?

Sunnie Ameena
03-30-2012, 01:15 PM
Asalam alaikum sister, welcome to the group. I hope you find all the answers and help you need. I have not been on here a long time, and have learned alot. But mostly I have strengthened my faith in Allah. Again, welcome to the group. Sunnie Ameena

Snowflake
03-30-2012, 01:22 PM
Wa alaykum assalam wa rahmatullahi wb

welcome to IB sis. may Allah make your stay here beneficial for you and us. Ameen.

:welcome:Attachment 4732Attachment 4731

Scimitar
03-30-2012, 02:40 PM
Assalaam Alaikum, welcome to forums. :statisfie

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!