/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm so frustrated. please help

ILuvAllah
03-29-2012, 11:08 PM
Shaytan is really disturbing me a lot. I feel so weak. I feel like my imaan is becoming weak cause I dont do the nafl prayers anymore and I spend time in useless things. I used to pray tahajjud and make voluntary fast but now I just dont find the strength to do this anymore. I was so hungry for Islamic knowledge that I used to watch lectures for hours but now I'm losing that interest too. I have become fed up with college studies. I cant sleep at night, I'm having trouble sleeping.

I have noticed that, whenever I try to increase my ibadah/worship, somehow after sometime either i become sick or somehow i lose my strength. its like whenever i try to fight the shaytan, he comes back at me with revenge.

have you ever experienced this? please advice me what should I do to get back my strength in piety. im so frustrated :(

Salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
03-29-2012, 11:14 PM

moral of the story is?
You've to balance your life because shytaan is waiting for you in every turn.. even your 3ibadaat.. it doesn't always have to be a big sin.. he'll get you if you don't balance your life... so strike that balance...

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

ILuvAllah
03-30-2012, 02:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by لميس

moral of the story is?
You've to balance your life because shytaan is waiting for you in every turn.. even your 3ibadaat.. it doesn't always have to be a big sin.. he'll get you if you don't balance your life... so strike that balance...

and Allah swt knows best

:w:
omg that story scares the hell out of me. I dont want to die like that. oh Allah no plz! :(

ILuvAllah
03-30-2012, 02:49 AM
I forgot to mention that I can see change in my attitude. I mean I cant control my temper. sometimes bad words comes out my mouth and its getting worse :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!