/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shaykh Ahmad ali

noorseeker
03-30-2012, 11:32 AM
I saw on twitter this morning

Shaykh Ahmad ali From bradford , a renonwed Scholar and dynamic speaker, His wife passed away last night,

May allah grant her jannah

Inna lillahi wa inna lillahi rajioon

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Soulja Girl
03-31-2012, 12:39 AM
:sl:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji3un..

Shocking news.. imsad.. Allah grant her the highest rank in Jannah & give her family patience to get through tough times.. Ameen

:wa:

Beardo
03-31-2012, 01:42 AM
His wife was runover my a speeding motorist.

This is Shaykh Ahmed Ali from Bradford.

Please remember her and her family in your prayers.

AabiruSabeel
03-31-2012, 06:19 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon.

May Allah grant her Jannatul Firdaus and bestow sabr on their relatives and friends.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
03-31-2012, 06:21 PM
I am not familiar with his work.. but how tragic ..Inna lillah wa'inna ilyhi raji3oon.. may Allah swt grant her Jannah and him as'sabr wa silwaan..
amee

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-31-2012, 06:22 PM
Sad news!

Inna lilaahi wa inna ilaayhi raji'oon..

Aameen to the du'aa's. may Allaah forgive her and grant her jannatul firdaus and grant her beloved ones sabr and strength in this difficult time for them, Aameen.

Endymion
03-31-2012, 06:37 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajioon.

May Allah SWT raise her high in ranks and grant the family with sabr.Ameen.

Periwinkle18
04-02-2012, 06:31 PM
i found out frm fb

inna lillahe wa inna elayhe rajion may Allah grant her jannah ul firdos and forgive all her sins ameen

Muhammad
04-02-2012, 06:35 PM
:sl:

Innaa lillahi wa innaa ilayhi raji'oon.

That is very saddening to hear. May Allaah (swt) grant her the highest level in Jannah and give the shaykh and his family sabr in this difficult time, Aameen.

Haya emaan
04-03-2012, 07:47 AM
Inna lillah wa inna ilaehi rajioon

~Raindrop~
04-03-2012, 12:34 PM
imsad may Allah give her family sabr and thabat in this difficult time. I pray He grants her the highest level of Jannatul Firdous.

I can't stop thinking about her little children, youngest is just a toddler :(

purple
04-09-2012, 03:02 PM
Innaa lillahi wa innaa ilayhi raji'oon!

Im so late late on this. Ameen to all Duas. This is so sad :cry:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!