PDA

View Full Version : Are you prepared?

جوري
03-30-2012, 08:36 PM
For the khalifate insha'Allah?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
03-30-2012, 08:47 PM
I dont think Ummah is prepared. We have many here who do earnestly wish for Khilafat. But sadly, there are far more than us who claim to be our brothers and sisters in Islam who work day and night against us.

جوري
03-30-2012, 09:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
I dont think Ummah is prepared. We have many here who do earnestly wish for Khilafat. But sadly, there are far more than us who claim to be our brothers and sisters in Islam who work day and night against us.
Akhi do you have any older sisters? I reserve the right to disagree with you and beat you back into your senses..
bring glad-tidings to Muslims akhi.. even if you don't believe there's any hope out there, that's what having faith means.. it means even when things look really grim and bad and the odds are stacked against you and a whole mighty host of evil is standing in the way that you're firm not in delusions but in faith that if you've done your part it was all that's required.. take the first step in faith and Allah swt will arrange the rest..

Al-Imran (The Family of Imran) [3:171]

[RECITE]
[top] [next match]

Yastabshiroona biniAAmatin mina Allahi wafadlin waanna Allaha la yudeeAAu ajra almumineena

Snowflake
03-30-2012, 09:01 PM
Ya Rabb! Pleaseeeee make it happen soon. Ameen Ya Rabb. Ameen Ya Rabbil Aalameen. Ameen :cry:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
03-30-2012, 09:11 PM
insha'Allah ukhty.. we have to just do our part and not pay heed to the evil doers.. as I said before..
was it Moses or Harun that took down the pharoah? was it Saleh (p) who took down the tribe of Thamud? Was it Noah that did away with people who taunted him for ages (quite literally)? Why do we have multitudes of those stories in the Quran? It isn't mere amusement, it is that they set an example for us and that we know that:
Muhammad [47:7]

[RECITE]
[top] [next match]

Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo in tansuroo Allaha yansurkum wayuthabbit aqdamakum
47:7 O ye who believe! If ye will aid (the cause of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly.

We have to pull each other up when they're all putting us down literally and figuratively ...

:w:

CosmicPathos
03-30-2012, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by لميس

Akhi do you have any older sisters? I reserve the right to disagree with you and beat you back into your senses..
bring glad-tidings to Muslims akhi.. even if you don't believe there's any hope out there, that's what having faith means.. it means even when things look really grim and bad and the odds are stacked against you and a whole mighty host of evil is standing in the way that you're firm not in delusions but in faith that if you've done your part it was all that's required.. take the first step in faith and Allah swt will arrange the rest..

Al-Imran (The Family of Imran) [3:171]

[RECITE]

Yastabshiroona biniAAmatin mina Allahi wafadlin waanna Allaha la yudeeAAu ajra almumineena
may Allah never inflict a Muslim with the disease of cynicism.

جوري
03-30-2012, 09:28 PM
life does that to one but life isn't paradisaical.. I think this is the suffering we're meant to endure ...
More often than not it deadens the soul I know... but isn't patience also a virtue? Are we patient only if we know that there's an end to the calamity .. Do you think Babar Ahamd knows that the end of his patience is release from his prison and return to his family? We don't always understand the wisdom.. but I heard something interesting in a lecture from sheikh wagdi ghounim (who was imprisoned for being from the ''Muslim brotherhood') he said the higher the temperature the more pure the gold becomes because only in high temp. can all the sediments be removed.. So all the calamities are both a test to the believers as well a criterion.. it will create that schism:

Ma kana Allahu liyathara almumineena AAala ma antum AAalayhi hatta yameeza alkhabeetha mina alttayyibi wama kana Allahu liyutliAAakum AAala alghaybi walakinna Allaha yajtabee min rusulihi man yashao faaminoo biAllahi warusulihi wain tuminoo watattaqoo falakum ajrun AAatheemun

GuestFellow
03-30-2012, 11:06 PM
uSalaam,

I'll be honest. From my experience, most Muslims are not ready. Most Muslims that I know listen to music, dance to music, wear inappropriate clothing, swear on a regular basis, mix with opposite genders, support nationalism, lack knowledge about Islam, do not pray nor fast properly, commit serious sins, lack basic manners and so on.

I personally would love to see the Caliphate return. Low-crime rate, financial stability and a society that promotes strong moral values is the system that I would like to live in. I would add that I think the Caliphate must be introduced slowly for people to get used to with the changes.

I am upset that I will never see the Caliphate return in my life. I'll probably be dead by then.

Endymion
03-31-2012, 06:53 PM
A Caliph like Omar Farook RA?Ah,im dying to see that time :hmm:

Jedi_Mindset
03-31-2012, 08:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
uSalaam,

I'll be honest. From my experience, most Muslims are not ready. Most Muslims that I know listen to music, dance to music, wear inappropriate clothing, swear on a regular basis, mix with opposite genders, support nationalism, lack knowledge about Islam, do not pray nor fast properly, commit serious sins, lack basic manners and so on.

I personally would love to see the Caliphate return. Low-crime rate, financial stability and a society that promotes strong moral values is the system that I would like to live in. I would add that I think the Caliphate must be introduced slowly for people to get used to with the changes.

I am upset that I will never see the Caliphate return in my life. I'll probably be dead by then.

You will never know, when that time comes, our ummah will have a immense awakening Insha'Allah interesting times are gonna be soon :)

M.I.A.
03-31-2012, 09:29 PM
i watched the vid,

i would like to say that at one point a shayk says that if there are two candidates for khalifa then one should be killed.

i dont agree. after all there are many shayks.

and thats the sad part, what hope is there when even from the best two one must die?

that is not sound foundation for any governance.

no man is self sufficient and if the nearest ally is constantly at your neck then what good is an enemy?

.. i know that last sentence sounds familiar hadith ppl.

the ummah would be in a constant state of competition..

in my eyes a strong opposition and freedom of speech is the best way to be aware of problems and there solutions.

maybe losing arguments is not a bad thing, but if there is no one worthy of argument then the strength of an ummah does not increase.. its knowledge does not increase.

maybe the shayk took it too literally.

its like the guys that play football, we all know how that works.. but if we killed each other then even the best team would not last long.

when people finally find reasoning, a middle path and an understanding of the importance of life then maybe we can work towards an ummah.

if at the slightest trolling there are heads rolling then we aint gonna make it out of our own little worlds.

feel free to disagree, i doubt anybody would let me openly criticize a shayk in real life.

GuestFellow
03-31-2012, 09:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
You will never know, when that time comes, our ummah will have a immense awakening Insha'Allah interesting times are gonna be soon :)
Salaam,

I'm not so sure. I hope I'm wrong.

جوري
03-31-2012, 10:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
i would like to say that at one point a shayk says that if there are two candidates for khalifa then one should be killed.
He didn't say 'candidates' please pay attention. Furthermore this is a hadith on governance so there's nothing to agree or disagree with, it isn't the sheikh's opinion, this is our religion!
Perhaps you dislike it because it means that the entire Arab region and their despots are illigeitmate? and the flags we all fall under are meaningless? Indeed we're one ummah that shouldn't be divided!
Any number of candidates can go for the office of their choice if they believe they're good for the job however once there's one official that is agreed upon, another can't usurp him or split the ummah which occurred in fact after the Mongol invasion and the Persians split from the ummah and had their own safavid empire. It should have been nipped in the bud right there and then.

M.I.A.
03-31-2012, 10:18 PM
lol i dont have much knowledge of history so il take your word on it.

as it is i dont believe my own words myself.

each to his own, each to his own end... in the words of the internet.. i'l lurk more.

i guess the less you know the easier it is, maybe i will just stick to the quran.. hadith are just as lost in translation for most.. now that should get you all riled up.

im kidding,

i just want people to have a strong common sense before they embark on changing the world. not having to see behead those that insult islam pictures on the internet would be a start.

maybe thats all islam is, a religion of war and monarchy..

no it is not.

...its a religion of brotherhood.

as for any division of empire.. if i didnt like a place i would leave if i could.

unfortunately circumstances dictate actions and if you are in a position of struggle then thats how you live.

poor men have no option.

جوري
03-31-2012, 10:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
not having to see behead those that insult islam pictures
Those aren't going to go away.. They might however become more rampant as we render our own interpretation of what Islam is or having people like sorayacali pretending to be Muslim.. Since the inception of Islam it has been front and center of their attacks, if idiots from our midst aren't doing it, they'll pretend to be Muslims and do it themselves...

:w:

M.I.A.
03-31-2012, 10:41 PM
i think christians have a saying similar to this.

wise as serpents, yet harmless as doves..

allah swt does not like transgression and will punish for insolence.. bad people troll good..

its like the isreal-palestine conflict.. you can launch a hundred rockets if you like but ours hit the mark..

yours and ours is just a figure of speech, dont take it literally.

if you keep giving the excuses for people to take advantage of then they will not hesitate..

think of it like this, no man is bulletproof...

the best you can do is reduce the ammo against you.

the quran says that a man can walk this land without fear and on his own if he trusts in god and knows him to be his only sustainer and protector.

...everybody is bulletproof for a time.

the funny thing is that i would put somebody at the front who was worried about the people at the back..

what would you fear for?

hope it sounds familiar to the muslims. (ummah to keep it thread related lol)

Al-Mufarridun
04-01-2012, 12:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
uSalaam,

:sl:

Akhee can i ask you where do you live? do you live in egypt? syria? pakistan? morocco? maybe yemen? or gaza? somalia? sudan? afghanistan? libya? northern nigeria?

When we read or hear about Muslims regarding the khilafah, shariah, we often hear that 'the ummah is not ready'. specially those of us who live in the west. I don't really know were we get these information from? or do we assume that we, those of us living in these outside countries represent the ummah, or even that we see Muslims in the metropolitan cities of the Muslim world, such as Istanbul and form our opinions on them. Do you know the fast majority of Muslims in Turkey for example live in rural areas, live simple Muslim lives.

Allah swt knows best.

GuestFellow
04-01-2012, 05:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mufarridun
:sl:

Akhee can i ask you where do you live? do you live in egypt? syria? pakistan? morocco? maybe yemen? or gaza? somalia? sudan? afghanistan? libya? northern nigeria?

When we read or hear about Muslims regarding the khilafah, shariah, we often hear that 'the ummah is not ready'. specially those of us who live in the west. I don't really know were we get these information from? or do we assume that we, those of us living in these outside countries represent the ummah, or even that we see Muslims in the metropolitan cities of the Muslim world, such as Istanbul and form our opinions on them. Do you know the fast majority of Muslims in Turkey for example live in rural areas, live simple Muslim lives.

Allah swt knows best.
:wa:

No, not Afghanistan. o_O

I live in Britain and pretty much visited all the Muslim communities. Unfortunately, most Muslims are not practicing. Some pray, but commit serious sins like getting arrested, mixing and so on. I'm purely speaking from experience.

As for other Muslim countries, some Muslims in Egypt started riots over a football match. In Pakistan, some Muslims still practice fortune telling and other unusual rituals. Nationalism, regionalism, tribalism and racism is still strong in many Muslim countries. There are also cultural and language barriers as well.

Like I said, I'll be dead before I see the Caliphate. At times, I don't think Muslims will ever be united, like some fantasy. Sure there will be times where most Muslims will support each other, then they will fight and argue.

I'm more concerned about changing myself first. Forget changing the entire Muslim population lol.

Scimitar
04-01-2012, 05:50 PM

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!