/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The most beautiful call to prayer I ever heard!

Snowflake
03-30-2012, 09:09 PM
Masha Allah! Does anyone know who the muezzin is?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-30-2012, 10:14 PM
AsSalaamu Alaaykum,

Sis, I think it's Mishary al afasy, i have this same azhaan on my phone..tho correct me if i'm incorrect..

but masha'Allaah, nice azhaan!

marwen
03-30-2012, 10:31 PM
^ yes it is Mishary Al Afasy. Very beautiful Azaan mashaAllah !

Snowflake
03-30-2012, 10:39 PM
Thanks, you're both right! His other version is sooo different that no way in the world did I think this was him lol. Khayr, this one's unbeatable masha Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
farah786
04-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Mashallah :)

Misz_Muslimah
04-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Mashallah very nice

This athan by Mishary Rashid is also very beautiful mashallah:

Darth Ultor
04-08-2012, 09:34 PM
That is beautiful. I wonder if Sami Yusuf ever did an Azan.

asiya45
04-09-2012, 01:38 AM
Mashallah!! Mishary Al Afasy has most beautiful voice! Has any one ever heard his Quran recitation, Mashallah! You would feel like listening to the Quran over and over again.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!