~ Sabr ~
05-21-2012, 01:34 PM
:salamext:

:bump:

Definitely worth reading!

dqsunday
05-21-2012, 06:10 PM
it makes me feel guilty...

but a good guilty. Allahu Akbar. Now to find the currage to wear Hijab outside of my home in the day light...Inshallah.

I am very glad I have never been a slave to fashion..and over weight enough I covered up to hide my curves. Now its just wearing the scarf when I go for a walk or drive during the day. So far I am managing to wear it at night when I walk.

I still feel guilty though...May Allah be patient with this disobedient slave...

Marina-Aisha
05-21-2012, 07:49 PM
i dunno wots the big deal in wearing hijaab, i love wearing mine..at first alittle nervous but after i got over myself i loved it..after all we all have answer to allah wot u gonna say i dont like stares! lol great post :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Qurratul Ayn
05-21-2012, 08:18 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by marina-hadeya
after all we all have answer to allah wot u gonna say i dont like stares!
Lol!

But Sister marina-hadeya, not everyone are as strong, courageous (for some it will take courage) or firm in their belief or in the wearing of the Hijaab, for some it will take time, encouragement, guidance and support in them to finally wear it.

Insha'Allaah for those Sisters out there who don't wear the Hijaab for whatever reason, they will soon embrace wearing it and will love to wear it!!!

Great video Brother Persevranze!!! Jazak'Allaah Khair for sharing

Marina-Aisha
05-21-2012, 09:23 PM
That's true, hopefully they will be able to wear it and see first hand how beautiful and amazing it is..side note I do seem to get more attention when I wear my hijaab especially when I'm in more Muslim community..

dqsunday
05-22-2012, 12:38 AM
Just watched this about half hour ago...I think Allah is giving me a rather blatant hint... now to make dua'a for the strength to obey and Inshallah I will wear full hijab when I am out of the house.

Muslim Woman
05-22-2012, 05:08 AM
:sl:

a good reminder - Big sins start with small sins.

Hulk
05-22-2012, 05:19 AM
I've been to some islamic classes and in some of them there are sisters who don't wear hijab.

Well the teacher didn't point them out or anything but rather he said everyone is on their own "journey" or transition towards being better or worse. It is not our place to judge them in such things for we don't know what is in their heart.

There are some people who say that it is the inside that counts and not the outside, yes the inside is important but so is the outside!

Your outside reflects what is in your inside. However if you are a "bad" person who wants to be "good". Here's a tip, make the easiest change first. Change your outside, and your inside will follow. You will notice that your behaviour will be better when you dress better. Of course, we cannot overlook that actions are by intention. So if your intention is to just fool people then obviously it doesn't apply.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!