/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Forgot a few Juz

anonymous
03-31-2012, 03:38 PM
:sl:

I have memorized the Quran but I think I've forgotten a few juz. Do you guys have any tips on how to re-memorize? I feel horrible and I really want to re-memorize, inshallah.

Please advise.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
03-31-2012, 06:15 PM
I learnt Surat Al-Mulk when i was a kid.Growing up,i thought i forget the surah and that was depressing but when i started reading it,i came to know that its still in my mind i just have to recite it daily.I just start reciting it daily and Alhamdulillah,i almost have it memorized once again.

Sometimes listening to the recitation make you memorize ayahs which you didn't even memorized before.So,on the basis of my personal experience,i suggest you to just start reciting them and listen them in the voice of your favorite Qari.Hope it will work Inshallah.

جوري
03-31-2012, 06:20 PM
How did you memorize it the first time around? chances are what worked for you then can work now but you must keep with it..
You don't do just one excellent house cleaning once you purchase a new home and never clean the house again right? you do maintenance if you want it to always be at its best if not better..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!