/* */

PDA

View Full Version : An Appeal to the Ulema in Morocco

Banu_Hashim
03-31-2012, 10:18 PM
:sl:

I saw this on facebook (posted by Sh. Alaa Elsayed), and it made me very sad :( May Allah bring us close to what is good and keep us far far away from what is bad and evil, Ameeen.

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
03-31-2012, 10:33 PM
Simply wow. The emotion in his voice and water in his eyes show the true sincerity of his heart and the real desire to avoid sin. MashaAllah. May Allah bless and reward the brother in this world and the next. Aameen.

I'm glad the shaykh hugged him. That was the best thing anyone could do.

Insanely.Krazii
03-31-2012, 10:56 PM
That was so beautiful, subhnallah. I'm Moroccan so I understood what he was saying even though he was struggling hard to speak without the Moroccan dialect.

But you see how hard Muslims are struggling. There's still hope in this Muslim generation, we just all need patience and we should never give up and always help our Muslim brothers and sisters no matter how far away from the deen they are.

When the shaykh hugged him and he started crying, I broke down too :cry:

Jzk for the video bro may Allah bless you

Banu_Hashim
03-31-2012, 11:12 PM
BaarakAllahu Feek. Insha'Allaah this generation of young Muslims will bring Islam back to the glory days.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!